DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

ToxinsLivid's staff app

ToxinsLivid

In-game name: LyndeFish
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:155880618
Warns: Zero
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
Playtime?: 234:35:54.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]- I do access to TeamSpeak and I do have a Microphone.
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]- At this moment in time I do not, but I am more than willing to get a recorder.
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]- Spilq, Chase, Proggy, Luci, Kami, Piko, and Cire.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]- I do not have any past experience as staff.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe that I should be chosen as a staff member to Garnet Gaming server because, I love helping the community, in Garry's Mod and in real life. I feel as though accepting me to become part of the staff team will help out the community and the staff, because I know the server can be hectic at times, and I feel as though with my presence it'll help not only the community but the staff not to feel as stressed. I am able to see from many viewpoints because I am trained with my philosophy classes to understand many meanings, but I also follow the rules and respect the rules and do not question them. I know how to interact with the community and make them feel as if they are welcome here on the Garent Gaming DarkRP Server. I always take time to help a new comer to the server and help them with any questions that they have.

With my background in Administration of Justice I know how to abide by the rules, and can also stay calm when put in very stressful situations. I am able to explain in a way to people on how rule/laws work, so on Garnet Gaming if someone doesn't abide by the rules I will respectfully explain to them how/when they broke the rules, and tell them if banned that they may appeal their ban if they decide their ban was in the wrong. I seen how hectic the server gets towards night time, and I am usually on a that time and I know I would be able to help out the server and the staff during that time. I understand that this is a stressful job at times but I am ready to put in a lot of time with helping the community on Garnet Gaming.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have never been banned or punished.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No I have not.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can usually contribute 3 hours minimum a day to my role, and I am usually on daily.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? 

My main hobby would be horseback riding, I go every single week and you have to be patient when working with a 1000+ pound animals. I also love to draw animals a lot. I work with the my community/city with the Park and Recreational attributes of my city. I love to play the piano, I self taught myself. I am currently enrolled in Community College, going for a degree in Philosophy. I work with my Police Force in my City and the Police Force and SWAT Team with the city over from me. I love hiking in forests, the trees always amaze me. I work with a non-profit Horse Ranch, for children with special needs, Veterans, Trauma victims and juveniles/felons. 
Did you read the staff rules?: LyndeFish

Edited December 22, 2019 by lyndefish
  •  

Edited by ToxinsLivid
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Technically you can't fail this app, because it's a copy paste of the 2019 one that was accepted.

Anyway +1 lmao, just look at that paragraph of references

-

Edit: Wait I'm really confused. No way you really just copy pasted someone else's application. I figured Toxins was LyndeFish and just reused the application on a different forum account?

Edited by JimtheScubaDiver
27 minutes ago, JimtheScubaDiver said:

Technically you can't fail this app, because it's a copy paste of the 2019 one that was accepted.

This application frustrates me, you stole this and didn’t try to change this at all. By showing this to me, I’m not even sure you can be trusted at all. You’re using someone else application because you’re lazy to make one for yourself.

Edited by TingleTheMingle1
My real thoughts on this

+1 , you wrote a awesome app, fuck it i say we demote proggy and give this guy community director. biggest +1 e ver

19 minutes ago, TingleTheMingle1 said:

This application frustrates me, you stole this and didn’t try to change this at all. By showing this to me, I’m not even sure you can be trusted at all. You’re using someone else application because you’re lazy to make one for yourself.

imagine getting mad on a online video game 🥸

jk

• Agree 1

Okay I'm confused, is this @LyndeFish? or is this the T O X I N S I know from in game? Or is this just some random user who decided to copy a mix of their forum accounts and staff apps. If it is Toxins, make an actual staff app. Assuming its not Lynde because she wouldnt apply for it again I'm going to -1 it for being a nerd.

@proggy hate to do it, but what is your wise input on this issue.

EDIT: After looking back through this users history I've come to realize that it is Toxins account and I'm assuming this was an attempt as a joke by him. If so, I'm dying laughing rn

Still -1 cuz ur bad

Edited by xFish
Edit:
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1