?

ASSMAN

On 4/11/2021 at 6:35 PM, ASSMAN said:

what Acer and valor and all these Yes men say doesn't automatically make me a hacker at least let me plead my case and stop trying to shut me down.

So what about gathering evidence and giving it to the staff team makes us yes men? I think you where upset because you got caught. No one is good enough to CONSTANTLY perform these acts. Not even Jackal or Coyote (two of the best players I ever knew) could pull these shots left and right all day. Plus the staff team didn't hold onto evidence for months just because they knew you would delete files. They didn't have enough evidence to ban you outright months ago. Usually staff will ban a person as soon as they have enough evidence to ban. But unlike the other two recent bans yours wasnt based off confession. Yours was based off of clips gathered by several people over time. Seeing that your playstyle never changed within those months being in GRU or not clearly shows no improvement or decreasing skill. You stayed the exact same the whole time. That in itself clearly shows me that you are not playing the game but instead a machine (cheats). So instead of making more shitposts and then completely ignoring them like this one please just either accept your fate or actually make a valid appeal showing your POV. Otherwise the current meme of "POV: You're Assman" will be a true story. 

Archived