DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

?

ASSMAN

I am genuinely not a hacker: This issue shouldn't be thrown under the rug, I am being accused of being a hacker and you are going to dismiss it without actually looking at any gameplay? You guys aren't taking anything I do into consideration and there go, proceed to dismiss the appeal. 
1. 2 of the clips were taken when I was in GRU which is about 2-3 months ago maybe longer, I would of had a highlight of all kills then but due to space and storage on my computer I always have to delete any files that take up to much storage, even holding on to the footage I have now is demanding on my computer. If the staff team had banned me then, I would have been able to explain that clip with backed up evidence of my own, but no. They decide to hold onto it and use it against me months down the line?
2. No one has actually seen me play from my point of view, you are going off the POV of those that cause me to look insanely suspect; you have denied this appeal and forgotten about it, you are staff member and you are just gonna determine that am a hacker from a 3 month old video and another video that is totally valid? what Acer and valor and all these Yes men say doesn't automatically make me a hacker at least let me plead my case and stop trying to shut me down.

All am asking is that you look from my point of view and if the footage that has been given isn't valid enough for you, you can deny me. All I need is until tomorrow to upload it and then you can make your final decision.

3 minutes ago, Yurri said:

https://streamable.com/4z490v

extreme luck?

again?

Yurri you crouched and I domed you to the skull. That wasn't hacks

7 minutes ago, Yurri said:

https://streamable.com/4z490v

extreme luck?

again?

There are times when am running to cover under fire and I will get behind cover but because of ping or something like that I still get killed as there is some delay.

you were holding a headglitch on the forklift in front of me facing right. All of a sudden, I get domed standing Standing straight up. After watching the clip again, when I was crouched, you were still looking to my right. When I was killed, it was 2 shots, which means one had to be a headshot. You might've seen my body thru the lower end of the box, but a flick like that and a two shot is very highly unlikely to happen--noting the fact that I wasn't crouched when I was killed.

2 minutes ago, Yurri said:

you were holding a headglitch on the forklift in front of me facing right. All of a sudden, I get domed standing Standing straight up. After watching the clip again, when I was crouched, you were still looking to my right. When I was killed, it was 2 shots, which means one had to be a headshot. You might've seen my body thru the lower end of the box, but a flick like that and a two shot is very highly unlikely to happen--noting the fact that I wasn't crouched when I was killed.

I get how this looks but you got to keep in mind that you shot me and then I reacted I probably sprayed in that little hole and got your head, and also I don't think you can shoot thought the boxes so I had to have shot you  in the head when you were crouched

In my opinion even if you post clips of you playing I don't think it'll do much honestly unless you have clips of those specific plays that was shown in your appeal like when you ding Brian on a headglitch or shot Yurri thru the box, unless you have your POV of those situation there still a window of time where you can use cheat and not record.

Archived