DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Average bloke from the pub - Moderator Application

In-game name: Average bloke from the pub

SteamID: 76561198191241885

Warns: None

Timezone: BST (British Summer Time)

Playtime?: 404 Hours, 45 minutes, 46 Seconds.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes.

Referral(s): None.

Past experiences as staff: I used to be a VIP mod for a few months then became inactive, whilst I was a VIP mod I was extremely active and was on every day until I stopped playing for a break. During this time as a VIP Mod I made no mistakes when taking sits, warning people, and following the rules, I always came on everyday and most of the time I was on duty I very rarely was off duty. 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have been playing on this server for 4+ Years (I have proof if needed) , I know the rules, I'm back and active in the server and community now, I can keep calm in sits and situations requiring to go on duty, I know how to handle sits ( From past experience) I will also be on the server a lot more than I currently am if I am chosen for the position, I will also enforce the rules as a mod and won't make exceptions, I would also only need a small amount of training just in case it has changed since I was a VIP mod, I listen to superiors, I do not break the rules.

Some more detail into my experience and time on the server, I was inactive quite a lot in the past in two of the years coming on about once every 2 weeks, I returned about 6 months ago after a break and will be back for good, a reason to pick me is because of my past experience as a VIP mod. Another thing I would like to add is that I have changed my name a lot and have recently changed it today deciding I was going to apply I had to make it something appropriate. But I have had experience before as a VIP mod and was quite active during that time until I decided to take a break. 

I am constantly recording so if proof is needed in any situation I can provide it, I am always available outside of the server if I was ever needed (If I am not already in the server) I will also put in a lot of effort to meet the monthly quota (if this is still in place), I will not break any rules of any type and will make sure people follow them, I know the server rules and I wont make any mistakes.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Yes, recently for Mass RDM but both were due to mistakes with a steam ID ( I did not actually commit MRDM) I have been banned a couple of times in the past but I can not remember what for and how long for.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, once a few weeks after I joined the server I think (It was in the first year of playing on the server) but it was denied because of my age.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Most week days when I am at home as well as weekends depending on what is happening.  I am on the server for at least 10+ hours each day that I am on. So I have a lot of time, when I am at home I always play on this server so I have a lot of time for the role. 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: None, apart from occasionally going out during the week and on the weekend but I always play on the server each day.

Did you read the staff rules?: Average bloke from the pub

Edited by Adolf_Hitler
Adding parts that I missed out.
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
9 hours ago, Adolf_Hitler said:

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes.

Past experiences as staff: I used to be a VIP mod for a few months then became inactive.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have been playing on this server for 4+ Years (I have proof if needed) , I know the rules, I'm back and active in the server and community now, I can keep calm in sits and situations requiring to go on duty.

From what I can see, you put barely any effort into your app. You didn't read the Staff Rules. Maybe fix up your application and I may change my mind.

Also just out of curiousity, What names did you have before?

Edited by Romac622
39 minutes ago, Romac622 said:

From what I can see, you put barely any effort into your app. You didn't read the Staff Rules. Maybe fix up your application and I may change my mind.

I have made some changes to my application, please let me know if it needs any more changes.

I have been playing for 2+ years and have no clue who you are maybe your name is different and your training would be no different than everyone else. Another thing is your reason we should pick you cause you where staff before or because you have been playing for 4 years. Please add more details why we should pick you and little over 400 hours out of 4 years I mean you haven't been on that much in four years I'm sorry for now -1

Edited by GrandDaddyStalin

Hello, 

it's gonna be a -1 from me for right now. Below I listed some specific reasons in relation to your name recognizability & issues with your staff application. My suggestion: This application is most likely going to be denied, start working now to get a better reputation within the community. Talk more in OOC, engage people in RP, submit more reports on people so staff specifically can recognize you. If you do those three things and conduct yourself in a mature and kind manner than you have a great shot at getting a spot on the staff team.

3 hours ago, Adolf_Hitler said:

I have been playing on this server for 4+ Years (I have proof if needed) ,

Me too... yet I barely recognize your name.

404 Hours, 45 minutes, 46 Seconds.

Copy and paste your hours from the playtime format in game using /playtime.

Use /id name in game to get your steam ID.

Edited by Yamagata
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Adolf_Hitler said:

I will also be on the server a lot more than I currently am if I am chosen for the position,

Filler 

I do not break the rules.

What type of cap do I see.. unless you're superman you HAVE to at least break SOME rules.

I would also only need a small amount of training just in case it has changed since I was a VIP mod,

filler

Some more detail into my experience and time on the server, I was inactive quite a lot in the past in two of the years coming on about once every 2 weeks, I returned about 6 months ago after a break and will be back for good, a reason to pick me is because of my past experience as a VIP mod. Another thing I would like to add is that I have changed my name a lot and have recently changed it today deciding I was going to apply I had to make it something appropriate. But I have had experience before as a VIP mod and was quite active during that time until I decided to take a break. 

filler filler

I am constantly recording so if proof is needed in any situation I can provide it, I am always available outside of the server if I was ever needed (If I am not already in the server) I will also put in a lot of effort to meet the monthly quota (if this is still in place), I will not break any rules of any type and will make sure people follow them, I know the server rules and I wont make any mistakes.

Only thing useful or relevant here is literally you recording tf

So what I gather is you call your self inactive like 3 times, then say you're active ? something doesn't add up fam, but uh -1 filler and just everything is bad.

• Cringe 1
  • 300 IQ 1

Im 3 paragraphs in and my only impression is youre inactive.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: None, apart from occasionally going out during the week and on the weekend but I always play on the server each day.

Go outside and talk to a girl.

• Winner 1
  • Agree 1

Fetn summed it up but didn't sum it up enough.

20 hours ago, Adolf_Hitler said:

do /id bloke to get your actualy steamid copied to your clipboard.

used to be a VIP mod for a few months then became inactive, whilst I was a VIP mod I was extremely active and was on every day until I stopped playing for a break. During this time as a VIP Mod I made no mistakes when taking sits, warning people, and following the rules, I always came on everyday and most of the time I was on duty I very rarely was off duty. 

When was this, and also what was your name at this time?

have been playing on this server for 4+ Years (I have proof if needed) , I know the rules, I'm back and active in the server and community now,

I've never seen you once. Also, as stated above you said you were a VIP Mod and didn't say any other rank, did you not even be staff for a full month before going inactive? Questionable if you ask me.

would also only need a small amount of training just in case it has changed since I was a VIP mod,

You would be trained as if you were brand new anyways.

I do not break the rules

Thats cap, everyone breaks a rule at least once a day.

Also, surprised nobody pointed it out but the first paragraph is actually one long run-on sentence! Theres no periods until the end of the paragraph. His reasons for being chosen are all seperated by commas! 16 year olds amirite. B)

I was inactive quite a lot in the past in two of the years coming on about once every 2 weeks,

Sometimes bud, honesty doesn't really get you anywhere...

I returned about 6 months ago after a break and will be back for good

Your past perhaps says otherwise. It also seems that a lot of repliers also have no clue who the hell you are even though you came back 6 months ago.

Theres no point in continuing nitpicking your 2nd paragraph because it all says the same thing "I was inactive but I was a VIP Mod!"

Your third paragraph is also pointless. Your point of "I constantly record" is pointless unless if you witness the rdm and then take the sit.

Your paragraphs are bad to say the least. I suggest 3 things: Going back to basic english classes to learn how to write a paragraph, getting yourself actually known with this generation of staff/community, and after all that, reapplying with an actual good piece of work.

*correction* ALL 3 paragraphs are run on sentences!

Edited by Theta2
  • Cringe 1
  • Toxic 2
  • 300 IQ 1