MrDucky

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:598886901

Warns:0

Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time 

Playtime?: 77:59:29.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I used to be staff on Icefuse CityRP and a mod on SCP secret laboratory on kings playground.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I think I would be a good applicant because The main thing on this server as well as ICEFUSE CityRP I just want to help out the community. I’m generally not too strict but not to unstrict I like to give players a chance. I’m very honest if I do something wrong I’ll admit it and learn from my mistakes. I’m very calm and efficient in stressful situations and I have a bit of experience so I have a decent idea on how to be on a moderation team. I can keep calm and not lash out at people as I have a very calm personality. I’m pretty active on the game as well as the forums. and when I get into something I’m very dedicated to it and will work my hardest.

I also have a lot of free time I’m pretty mature most of the time and Garry's mod is kind of my life so I’m pretty active. I really just want to kind of help out cleaning up the community is a good way to put it. and I really want to help the staff team out at the minimum with that. I also have read the rules many times So I can keep up to date. I also see that it’s really busy with tickets so I would like to help take some and ease everyones stress. What I also would like to do is help out the server and players as well as have fun. But the most important thing to me is definitely helping the community as this is one of the best DarkRP servers and communities. That is why I think I may benefit the staff team. Anyways thanks for reading have a good day.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details The only thing is I’ve been jailed once here for un arresting someone because I arrested them as a joke. and a few other places but not anything more than that.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: A lot Weekdays 3 Pm to 9:30 Pm

Weekends 1 PM to 12 AM.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I go to school and do art but that’s about it.

Did you read the staff rules?: MrDucky

Edited by MrDucky
Cleaned it up a bit as well as added another paragraph
  • Like 1

Ok look, I've seen you around a few times, and you are always nice, but, you are still very much in the beginner phase. The first time I saw you on was less than a week ago, and although you've been pretty active since then, I still think you haven't been a part of the community long enough to be a staff member. You also don't have 2 paragraphs, and your 1 paragraph has a few issues throughout. Fix the paragraphs, and I will consider changing.

I still think that you haven't been a part of the community for long enough to get you a +1, but I think that a neutral will do.

Neutral 

I can't not plus one this after everything else being said.

+1

Edited by aidanpoppas123
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, MrDucky said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Remember it's supposed to be 2 paragraphs (minimum) 

I get stuff done efficiently as well as putting effort into it. I also have a lot of free time. I’m pretty mature most of the time and Garry's mod is kind of my life so I’m pretty active. I really just want to kind of help out cleaning up the community is a good way to put it. I also see there seems to be a lot of tickets and I want to help the staff team out at the minimum. I also have read the rules many times and keep up to date. I read them everyday at least once. What I also would like to do is help out the server and players as well as have fun. But the most important thing to me is definitely helping the community as this is one of the best DarkRP servers and communities.

This part I highlighted is mainly expanded stuff you said in the first 2 sentences in the paragraph, it's like you just extended and restated everything to make it longer which doesn't really work.

I used to be staff on Icefuse CityRP and a mod on SCP secret laboratory on kings playground.

That's awesome!!! Glad you have experience

The only thing is I’ve been jailed once here for un arresting someone because I arrested them as a joke. and a few other places but not anything more than that.

Aw I think I took that sit. LOL. You don't have to include jails just so you know but thanks for being honest.

Did you read the staff rules?: MrDucky

NICE!!!!

Like every staff application there are always tweeks to work on, if I hear more from the community and see some changes mainly in your paragraphs then I might change my vote. But for now.....

edit: Alright due to the change in his application he obviously is determined to be apart of the staff and the paragraphs are changed for the better great job man and good luck....

+1

Edited by Ba11ParkFrank41
9 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

This part I highlighted is mainly expanded stuff you said in the first 2 sentences in the paragraph, it's like you just extended and restated everything to make it longer which doesn't really work.

Aw I think I took that sit. LOL. You don't have to include jails just so you know but thanks for being honest.

NICE!!!!

Like every staff application there are always tweeks to work on, if I hear more from the community and see some changes mainly in your paragraphs then I might change my vote. But for now.....

Hold on like have my sentences were shorted I’m fix that

Few things to consider:

• when asked for two paragraphs make sure that what you put is the “sauce” of your app. Meaning what is going to make us want you to be staff and keep us satisfied with your adding to the team which we will call the “meat” for this example. 
  • why are you putting MDT when in your availability you changed it to EST? Just stick with your local time zone. 
  • explain your responsibilities you had with icefuse so that way we know the depth of your strengths and weaknesses

im not the most harsh person when it comes to staff apps anymore because I’m no longer staff myself but do have an idea of what’s being looked for. I wish you the best and hope to see you around. For now I will have to remain neutral because from what I’ve seen your app is just okay. 

3 minutes ago, WreckEMsaints said:

Few things to consider:

• when asked for two paragraphs make sure that what you put is the “sauce” of your app. Meaning what is going to make us want you to be staff and keep us satisfied with your adding to the team which we will call the “meat” for this example. 
  • why are you putting MDT when in your availability you changed it to EST? Just stick with your local time zone. 
  • explain your responsibilities you had with icefuse so that way we know the depth of your strengths and weaknesses

im not the most harsh person when it comes to staff apps anymore because I’m no longer staff myself but do have an idea of what’s being looked for. I wish you the best and hope to see you around. For now I will have to remain neutral because from what I’ve seen your app is just okay. 

I just use EST Mostly but its not my time zone

Just now, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

I mean we have people in Britain that we don't have them convert to our time zone so it just makes it harder. It may not be a huge topic but it's a time zone that helps us understand when you'll be on. So please use YOUR time zone.

Alright I fixed it

23 minutes ago, aidanpoppas123 said:

Ok look, I've seen you around a few times, and you are always nice, but, you are still very much in the beginner phase. The first time I saw you on was less than a week ago, and although you've been pretty active since then, I still think you haven't been a part of the community long enough to be a staff member. You also don't have 2 paragraphs, and your 1 paragraph has a few issues throughout. Fix the paragraphs, and I will consider changing.

Also is it a paragraph 3 sentences? Because then I would have 3.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, MrDucky said:

I read them everyday at least once.

You're gonna get bored of that real easy lol

To be honest, your paragraphs are fine to me. A little bit of minor grammar errors but you're 13 so that doesn't bother me. You're quite new but if what you say is true as you read the rules at least once a day you will know the rules quite easily as a staff member. You could add a LITTLE more to your paragraphs but honestly, Imma slap it with a +1

(Theta responding with a +1?!?!? Unheard of.)

• Friendly 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Theta2 said:

To be honest, your paragraphs are fine to me. A little bit of minor grammar errors but you're 13 so that doesn't bother me. You're quite new but if what you say is true as you read the rules at least once a day you will know the rules quite easily as a staff member. You could add a LITTLE more to your paragraphs but honestly, Imma slap it with a +1

It is boring but I do it so I can memorize the rules.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, aidanpoppas123 said:

NVM I’m stupid fixing it to 2 paragraphs 

1 hour ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

NICE!!!!

I also fixed my paragraphs

3 hours ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

Yea me and doggo had some problems with each other but we worked them out.

Hey man! Quick note, you can always edit a response rather than posting a new response on the thread, as this would be considered topic bumping with the amount of responses you put, which isn't the best look. Of course after some people make some responses you can always add a new comment, just don't comment again and again on a thread. 🙂

I've had good experiences with you man, good luck. I can't +1 or -1 due to my rank, however you definitely at the very least aren't a toxic player based off the interactions I've observed between you and others, of course this is only what I've seen.

Good luck on the application!

• Like 2
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 4
14 hours ago, Theta2 said:

You know if this guy +1s you your in it fam

+1 you got thetas +1 so you got mine ah yes unheard of the 2 staff app nazis +1ing never thought id see the day good luck kiddo dont let us down!

• Friendly 1
  • Haha 2

I've talked to u in-game and you're pretty chill and it seems you're determined as well as informed

your playtime could be better but the hours you're willing to put in says otherwise so... with that being said

+1 and good luck on your app man 🙂