Base Builder Staff Application

Obbsesive

In-game name: Base Builder
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:231173699
Warns: 0
Timezone: est
Playtime?: 110 Hours on this account. I have over 2.5k hours spread across multiple accounts on GarnetGaming though.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was a moderator on this server back in the day like 2017-2018                                          Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I have past experience as a moderator on this sever/Icefuse. Im also well aware of all the rules and commands , and handle every sit in a professional situation. Im not biased in these situations either as well as i have the ability to be on the server 24/7 considering I am graduated. I also use to get 15-20+ reports done properly almost every hour or so ;  back in the day.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 2017-2018
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Literally all day every day i can be on.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Basketball, Football, Boxing
Did you read the staff rules?: Of Course

P.S: I understand if nobody recognizes me and -1 its been a min.

ALSO HERES A RANDOM VIDEO FROM WHEN I USE TO PLAY AND BE A MOD.

• Disagree 1
15 minutes ago, Obbsesive said:

Playtime?: 110 Hours on this account. I have over 2.5k hours spread across multiple accounts on GarnetGaming though.

/playtime in game

16 minutes ago, Obbsesive said:

I have past experience as a moderator on this sever/Icefuse. Im also well aware of all the rules and commands , and handle every sit in a professional situation. Im not biased in these situations either as well as i have the ability to be on the server 24/7 considering I am graduated. I also

no where near 2 paragraphs also 24/7 you gonna be one 24 hours a day fam ? 

-1 your 2 sentences show no effort at all @Theta2 would agree!

27 minutes ago, Obbsesive said:

110 Hours on this account. I have over 2.5k hours spread across multiple accounts on GarnetGaming though.

i understand if you've played on this server for a long time and have tons of hours but due to the fact that you are applying as a staff member with this account that has 110 hours we can't combine mutliple accounts to the total amount of playtime hours you have. Sry.

29 minutes ago, Obbsesive said:

I have past experience as a moderator on this sever/Icefuse. Im also well aware of all the rules and commands , and handle every sit in a professional situation. Im not biased in these situations either as well as i have the ability to be on the server 24/7 considering I am graduated. I also use to get 15-20+ reports done properly almost every hour or so ;  back in the day.

2 paragraphs not 2 sentences...

29 minutes ago, Obbsesive said:

No you didn't please go back and re-read the staff rules, you may have missed something.

30 minutes ago, Obbsesive said:

P.S: I understand if nobody recognizes me and -1 its been a min.

my response isn't based off me not knowing you but because there are mutliple things wrong with this application and you need to fix it. So for now my response is....

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
51 minutes ago, Obbsesive said:

110 Hours on this account. I have over 2.5k hours spread across multiple accounts on GarnetGaming though.

use /playtime base builder to get your exact playtime.

52 minutes ago, Obbsesive said:

I have past experience as a moderator on this sever/Icefuse. Im also well aware of all the rules and commands , and handle every sit in a professional situation.

First sentence can be in the past experiences section. The second sentence is put together poorly and you should probably refresh yourself on the rules because you didn't read the staff rules so I doubt you are up to date on the !motd rules.

54 minutes ago, Obbsesive said:

Im not biased in these situations either as well as i have the ability to be on the server 24/7 considering I am graduated. I also use to get 15-20+ reports done properly almost every hour or so ;  back in the day.

Graduated with this grammar? I would fail you if I was an english teacher expecting 2 paragraphs. The grammar is poor in this paragraph and definitely needs to be reworked on.

There's not much else to say about the application. The paragraph (singular) is pretty sloppy. You also need to add another paragraph on top of this one.

15 hours ago, Obbsesive said:

Use /playtime (name) in-game to find the exact number.

15 hours ago, Obbsesive said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I have past experience as a moderator on this sever/Icefuse. Im also well aware of all the rules and commands , and handle every sit in a professional situation. Im not biased in these situations either as well as i have the ability to be on the server 24/7 considering I am graduated. I also use to get 15-20+ reports done properly almost every hour or so ;  back in the day.

This is not 2 paragraphs long, nor is it written very well.

16 hours ago, Obbsesive said:

Please read the staff rules again carefully.