In game name: 2009 Subaru Forester

Steam ID: 76561198147846496

Staff member in-game name: Cloud

Staff member steam ID: Unknown

Date and time: 4/30/2021 at aprx 1:20-1:30 MDT

Ban Reason: Mass RDM

Banned for: 2 weeks

Proof of ban: N/A

What happened: Me and my friend were waiting for the next war in military RP. While we were near the armory in the shooting range we suddenly started getting RDM'd by a PVT named Bootleg. When I went to ask him why he had killed us he then shot and killed me once more. This started a fire of me and my friend attempting to defend ourselves against him which lead to a lot of each other being killed by each other. Apparently I killed a staff member while they were trying to break it up which I wanted to make clear I didn't kill anyone else but Bootleg and my friend. 

Why should my ban be removed: There wasn't a lot of people on the server, it was late and I wasn't bothering anyone. Nonetheless I understand it was wrong. I feel like I should be let back because I seriously enjoy playing on that server with my friend while him and I attempt to move up the ranks. We play this server almost everyday if not every other day.

also sorry for posting this a second time I couldn't find the page to find the template so I used someone else appeal as a template. The one provided was a dead link. I think I have to post it in denied.

This is posted in forum administration's denied section. Moving to Military RPs appeals section.

Admin was Reeper who banned him, with the steam id of STEAM_0:1:81678836 (thought I'd add this in, since he does not have the steam id in his appeal)

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi

As Shin_Tsukimi said, I'm the staff member that banned you. Now for the RDMs, I just came back from being AFK and seen you and bootleg killing each other, I checked logs and seen the amount of kills from the involved partys. I banned you and Bootleg, now looking at the screenshot again I should have also got Ford Bronco, but through him I tired helping you to the reports/appeal section.

B33C361A3DD730277699FFD63169EEF58F80CFEA

D3130B52B64A3BC552977DE80B3295CD59486CFC

Now, hearing your side would make me willing to knock it down to Non-Malicious mass (2 Days), but I have a question on why you were killing your friend also, and I heard "we should probably stop" when I spawned in. I don't have any clips of that, was just paraphrasing.

The uniforms looking the same, the only difference with my buddy and bootleg is that bootleg had a mask but when the flinch of being hit and the red screen come up its hard to tell whos shooting at you and who is trying to help you. So to answer your question on why I killed Ford, that's why. I tried to get bootleg to stop and my friend to stop before one of us was banned before we could get out side of the story out but unfortunately Ford and I were all to late to stop. I appreciate you hearing my side of the story though.

Accepted 

After reading this over, I see it fit to accept and lower the ban to an non malicious mass ( 2 Days ).

Next time just don’t kill him in self defense but report him in game and if nobody that can take the sit is in game, report him on forums.logo.png.8618892c081886992d305cc19ca9349

@Ozzy @Zachman please lock and move to accepted. Thanks.

• Agree 1