DarkRP Staff Roster | Month of April 2021

Guest proggy

3 hours ago, proggy said:

MVP *Double Promotion*
John Boob > Lead Moderator (750 sits completed!)

Matt Fox > Moderator (255 sits completed
Fetn > Trial Administrator (218 sits completed, 10 trainings completed)
David > Moderator (169 sits completed)

Romac622 > Senior Administrator (163 sits completed, all admin duties completed)
Rosie > Lead Moderator (159 sits completed)
Austin > Lead Moderator (140 sits completed)
Papiraqi > Trial Administrator (120 sits completed, HR activity completed)
Yamagata > Senior Moderator (119 sits completed)

Yo shout out to our Barbers Dawg

spacer.png

• Spicy 1
  • Friendly 1
4 hours ago, proggy said:

GrandDaddyStalin > Lead Administrator (133 sits & executive duties completed. Eligible for a mid-month manager promo)

Stalin it's almost time... a long-awaited promotion AT LAST 😏

Congratulations to everyone! 

Edited by Boalp
10 hours ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

Ight bros, I wasn't thinking about it till now so ima have to say it.......

*deep breath*

I just wanna say that my story began 2-3 years ago when I was 13, I first met Jack JJ and he introduced me to Grand Daddy Stalin and I got to meet many people of Dab. It has been a journey from the start when my heart and soul went into becoming a moderator. It took many tries but no matter how big the the negative things brough me down my love for the server and community never lowered my determination. Becoming apart of staff and making it to this point. I honestly feel like I've made it. Meeting new people, creating new friendships, and I really want to say I wouldn't be here if it weren't for each and every one of you. Because ALL OF YOU is why I fell in love with this server, ALL OF YOU are the reason why I wanted to become a staff member.....

IT IS ALL OF YOU WHY I'M HERE....

Thank you all so much, and a final congrats to all the people who got promoted and double promo'd.

- Ba11ParkFrank41

shut up nigga

Anyways congrats to everyone who was promoted

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

Ight bros, I wasn't thinking about it till now so ima have to say it.......

*deep breath*

I just wanna say that my story began 2-3 years ago when I was 13, I first met Jack JJ and he introduced me to Grand Daddy Stalin and I got to meet many people of Dab. It has been a journey from the start when my heart and soul went into becoming a moderator. It took many tries but no matter how big the the negative things brough me down my love for the server and community never lowered my determination. Becoming apart of staff and making it to this point. I honestly feel like I've made it. Meeting new people, creating new friendships, and I really want to say I wouldn't be here if it weren't for each and every one of you. Because ALL OF YOU is why I fell in love with this server, ALL OF YOU are the reason why I wanted to become a staff member.....

IT IS ALL OF YOU WHY I'M HERE....

Thank you all so much, and a final congrats to all the people who got promoted and double promo'd.

- Ba11ParkFrank41

cringe 😬 

(but good job)

overall congratulations to everyone 🙂

• Cringe 1