Thomas Woolley (WoolleyMonster) Moderator application

In-game name: WoolleyMonster TBC
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:49800680
Warns:  0
Timezone: GMT 
Playtime?:  346:10:34.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply? John Boob and Jinky Jakob
    Past experiences as staff: N/A
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

The reasons you should choose me are as follows, I'm a hard working individual with a keen eye for making the server a better place for others to play on, when joining the server weeks ago, meeting new individuals was an amazing experience for me and the love and euphoria I saw was incredible, I was drawn away from life into a new one, almost like meeting with friends in a beautiful virtual world where my imagination was limitless and the possibilities everyday I play were endless. As I played more and more I helped start a little group of friends ( TBC ) and start to help out new players as I noticed people could approach me and with strong communication and a polite manner, direct the person to where they needed to go, such as buying items off the website, rules of the server or more, doing all these things was with the intention of making the server an enjoyable experience for others , that has been given to me and still is being given to me and giving back to the server.

With good comes bad, I can be a very loud and get very hyper as I'm enjoying myself to much, I can make mistakes as can anyone and sometimes need to have things explained once more just to let it sink in and for me to understand, but with these I can counter them, I know when to quite down, shut up and listen, especially to my higher ups and managers for example, making mistakes is human but without them we do not learn and with this I aim to learn and understand what it was I did wrong and not make the same mistake again. I believe I would be an excellent moderator for the server, it may sound vain of me but I've already made a footing within the server with higher ups and others who have hours of playtime, I'm strong minded, always willing and wanting to learn and as previously stated, want to make an enjoyable experience for others on the server.  

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server N/a
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Most of my time, Apart from days where I work, ( from 11pm until 7am GMT) Days  can change and vary.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod: dungeons and dragon, social events, streaming. 
Did you read the staff rules?: WoolleyMonster 

• Like 3
  • Winner 1

BIG +1 The past week Ive been hangin with you and your crew has been fun no issues with you no rules that you have broken to my knowledge your a chill guy and would be a great fit for the staff team good luck my guy!

• Like 2

+1 x 100

Woolley is one of the best fellas I’ve met on this server. He knows the rules well and isn’t a hassle to work with, fun guy to base with as well. If something needs done he gets it done. Also British, neat I think.  At base value, as if I didn’t know you, paragraphs are appropriate in length, hours are wonderful, you listed reasons why you may act out of line at times, and then ways you control that and understand more serious or professional scenarios. You have had a massive impact on the community, just about everyone active knows you, and they don’t hate you. I would be surprised if you got negative from anyone here. You would be a great fit for the team and I love the idea of it.  I’ll see you in game B)

• Like 1
15 hours ago, WoolleyMonster said:

The reasons you should choose me are as follows, I'm a hard working individual with a keen eye for making the server a better place for others to play on, when joining the server weeks ago, meeting new individuals was an amazing experience for me and the love and euphoria I saw was incredible, I was drawn away from life into a new one, almost like meeting with friends in a beautiful virtual world where my imagination was limitless and the possibilities everyday I play were endless. As I played more and more I helped start a little group of friends ( TBC ) and start to help out new players as I noticed people could approach me and with strong communication and a polite manner, direct the person to where they needed to go, such as buying items off the website, rules of the server or more, doing all these things was with the intention of making the server an enjoyable experience for others , that has been given to me and still is being given to me and giving back to the server.

With good comes bad, I can be a very loud and get very hyper as I'm enjoying myself to much, I can make mistakes as can anyone and sometimes need to have things explained once more just to let it sink in and for me to understand, but with these I can counter them, I know when to quite down, shut up and listen, especially to my higher ups and managers for example, making mistakes is human but without them we do not learn and with this I aim to learn and understand what it was I did wrong and not make the same mistake again. I believe I would be an excellent moderator for the server, it may sound vain of me but I've already made a footing within the server with higher ups and others who have hours of playtime, I'm strong minded, always willing and wanting to learn and as previously stated, want to make an enjoyable experience for others on the server.  

THAT'S A SPICY MEAT A BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great intereactions in game.....

see you on the staff team.....

+1

• Spicy 1