DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Make 2GA da great faction.

Kurtle

Hello, I'm the current GenArmii of 2GA Kurtle. I noticed that nothing has been posted in this category for some time, and I thought it would be nice to have a conversation regarding issues or fixes regarding 2GA. I want your feedback, whether you are US or RU, Old or New. I want to get some more ideas for things I can possibly do to help make Russia a very good place. I also looked back through the old forum posts here. If future players do the same, they might be able to get ideas from forum posts like this. I don't even know if this is the right place for stuff like this. 

Leave your suggestions or comments in the uhhh, comments.

• Like 1
  • Creative 1

So, I’m currently unable to play but when my ban is up (20 Days or so) I’m very excited to see the new & improved 2GA and how it’s gotten better and changed since I was last playing. Now, this may not be true but what I’ve noticed in Marshals is that they only last around 1 month and this has been a pattern for more than half a year. One thing that the new generation of officers and generals should focus on is leaving a mark for future soldiers and this starts by attaining really dedicated officers and Marshals. An example of this is before a marshal is to resign he fills his officer roster with good, respectable, leaders and I can already see that in the works with officers such as yourself. Other than that since I haven’t been on the server I can’t give really good advice at all but one thing I know that made a big impact when I was a KST was joint trainings and sims with SOC such as SSO or GRU it makes enlisted feel like they have a dedicated purpose and gets them really involved in the role play aspect of the server. 

TL:DR - Absolutely make sure that the officers that are promoted are to a point Unbiased, Dedicated, and are treating each and every individual fairly. One of the biggest let downs is being an SSP and seeing someone snatch that KST spot just for befriending an officer and not putting any actual work in. 

P.S : I’ve heard a lot of good news about you Kurtle so I have no doubt you and fellow officers will be able to make 2GA a place where every enlisted looks forward to getting promoted and puts work in to do so.

• Cringe 3
  • Agree 2