Care - Staff Application

Care

In-game name: 180A CWO Care

SteamID (https://steamid.xyz/) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198152414161/

Warnings: None (0)

Timezone: I live in the Netherlands, so its 6+ seen from EST.

Playtime: For 174.29 hours now, I really enjoy my time here and I’m pretty active during the times that maybe Americans cant be active due to time zones.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak/Discord and a microphone?: Yes, I use them a lot. Its way easier to talk through a microphone.

Are you able to record in game?: Yes, i use GeForce Experience

Referral(s): Whu (the one that made me want to sign up for moderator) Early, Weeb and Badguy

Past experiences as staff: Never done anything like this before, but I think it’s a fun challenge to go with.

How do you plan on benefiting our server environment? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I feel I would be a good candidate because I have a normal level of maturity and know when to cut the joking around and get serious. I’m always making sure that I treat everyone evenly, I don’t like putting someone up front cause I like someone. No, I always try to be as fair to the players as possible. Besides of that I think the time that I can be online are pretty useful for the GG MRP server. I can do sits etc. at times other staff members cant be online.

I always say ‘Respect comes in two unchangeable steps: giving it and receiving it’. I think this quote speaks for itself. If you give respect you can earn it back. Respect is one of the most important things online and like I said in the first paragraph I always treat people evenly. I think speaking out of own experiences i always treat people like i want to be treated. Besides of that i really love to help people out with job setting, sits etc. etc. I hope I will be considered for the job as a staff member of the MRP server! 

Have you ever been banned or punished on the GG MRP server? If so, Include details

Nope, never been and never want to make it that far. Just acting normal and playing the game I have most fun of.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

Nope, first timer. Really want to take this amazing challenge.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

I think mostly like 4 to 8 hours a day. When I work it will be about 4 hours and if I’m off work I’m online for like 6 to 8 hours a day.

Edited by Careless
Name change.
  • Like 2
  • Agree 2

+1

Mature player, always trying to help newer players finding their place around the server. Has recently been doing a lot to actually get new players up to speed with several trainings and is quite a good SNCO within the US side. I'm pretty sure he would be able to handle staff duties accordingly and that's why I possibly see him as an addition to the staff team. Good luck.

• Like 1

Not going to -1 you for this but please edit this and use the correct format. It is not forum warnings it is ingame warnings aswell. Please include your exact playtime in this using /playtime in game. (Click Here For Format)

Unfortunately I will be -1 due to the fact that when applying something we really look for is uniqueness and while your attitude/presence in game is fairly good, your application lacks in ways such as:

1. Repetitiveness 

2. While this is good, one thing like I said we want you to point out things exclusively that you’re good at so we know what we’re getting. Every applicant says they can help with sits, but what do you do best/what qualities do you have? Ex. Leadership Skills, Team Working Skills, etc.

On 5/4/2021 at 7:28 PM, Careless said:

Besides of that i really love to help people out with job setting, sits etc. etc.

3. Filler Sentences (Not relevant towards the application)

I always say ‘Respect comes in two unchangeable steps: giving it and receiving it’. I think this quote speaks for itself. If you give respect you can earn it back. Respect is one of the most important things online and like I said in the first paragraph I always treat people evenly

4.  Random question answers?

No, I always try to be as fair to the players as possible. 

Please do leave a reply to this, any questions I will get back to you ASAP.

• Cringe 1

While your app looks ok your involvement in the server is very minimal I barely even know you. You might want to get to know more people beside the ones who are US. -1

Edited by Party
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1

+1

He has recently picked up his activity and I believe that he’ll make a positive impact on the server.

-He rarely gets heated and knows how to keep a calm attitude.

-Very respectful to others

I wish him the best on his application!

• Like 1

Look man I'm sure you're a good guy and this isn't a -1, but I do not know who you are. I don't recall a 2GA RFR SGT Careru either and if a lower enlisted stands out to me I will remember. If 2 faction leaders on RU don't know who you are, it would behoove you to switch it up a little so RU staff can actually make proper judgements. I do believe both sides should know who you before applying because I had to do that, but we don't so I can't +1/-1

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

+1

Care is a very respectful and mature person, to -1 his application solely because his application is lackluster is not a good idea. He's had his minimal paragraphs and his information is down to the point and simple, I've seen other applications with less information than this one that are still good. Other than that, Care has a decent activity and is on at least a few times within the week, he's also got a good involvement within the server despite not talking with RU. Careless is just a man of few words, which in my opinion would make him a better staff member.

Good luck!

• Like 1
17 hours ago, RealRichard said:

2. While this is good, one thing like I said we want you to point out things exclusively that you’re good at so we know what we’re getting. Every applicant says they can help with sits, but what do you do best/what qualities do you have? Ex. Leadership Skills, Team Working Skills, etc.

To come back on this, yeah u are right. I could be a bit more in details. Thats true.

17 hours ago, RealRichard said:

3. Filler Sentences (Not relevant towards the application)

I used that sentence for myself to continue what i was going to say.

18 hours ago, RealRichard said:

4.  Random question answers?

This was the 'extra' answer on what i said before that sentence.

18 hours ago, RealRichard said:

1. Repetitiveness

Yeah, maybe. Its hard for me to make a perfect application cause i sometimes struggle with the fact that i need to be formal enough.

Besides all of that, i thank you for your honest opinion. You gave me things to work on. Hope to speak to you more in the future.

@RealRichard

• Friendly 3

I've seen you around here and there but not enough to have a solid answer. Would love to see ya pickup your communication with the server on both RU and US. I'm sure you're a cool guy but would love to see ya open up to the server more. Helping out with Army and talking to more people will get you out there. Your paragraphs could be beefed up a bit more as to how you can personally impact the server and better it. I don't doubt you can do it. But everyone's got room for improvement, good luck brother!

• Like 1

+1

A confident and capable person I would believe to become staff. The only issue I see is activity, as I haven't seen you on in a day or two. Your attitude and judgement is very respectable for the 174 hours of playtime. I believe you would be a great pick for staff, Good Luck! 

• Like 1

@Reeper, that is sometimes a timezone thingy. But you are right. Thanks for your reply appreciate it!

@Rust Thanks for replying! And your last sentence says is all. There is always place for improvement. 

@Salmon, yeah to be honest i didn't play a long time at RU. Really wanna do that more!

@Party, thanks for the criticism. I'm going to work on that.

@RealRichard, we spoke already but still thanks for giving me things to work on!

@Fonza, @WeebMaster, @JackJJ, @Whue, @Early6111 Thanks for the kind words appreciate it!

• Friendly 1