Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  

NO

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

DankRP UK - Senior Mod - 2017 -2018 - Closed

DankRP US - Mod - 2017 -2018- Closed

NitroRP US - Admin - 2018 - Closed 

OGL Network - Staff Manager - 2018 - 2019- Closed

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I think I should be chosen over other applicants because of my extensive experience as staff. Over my 1,400 Hour journey across Gmod servers, I would say I have spent over 70% as staff, Which is a large amount of time being a staff member. I don't think many people can say that they have hit that mark. I also have experience with customer service because of the outside work that I do. This means that I can keep a level head and give both parties in sits what they want or if they can't get what they want to at least make sure that they are satisfied with how the sit has been handled, So they can continue there RPing.

I also think that I have an edge over other applicants because of where I live. I currently live in the UK which means I can be on at times where the US staff aren't as active which increase overall server efficiency because they could be one more staff on to help with any issues that may arise.

Finally, I like this server. It's not over the top with loads of crazy things like suits and guns that can shoot through the map. The player base is friendly and so is the staff. I would love to become a part of such a friendly staff team.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: 

No, I haven't been punished or banned on any Garnet Servers, I have been warned on other servers before for little things like my base being fail base and other minor things when I first started DarkRp.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  

No, I have not made any other applications before this one

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

I can contribute around 5 hours a day minimum. But because of work some days, I may be able to spend more time being a staff member. 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I used to do boxing pretty regularly and other martial arts. I mainly did it for something to do but because of covid that has been put on pause for the past year. I also started getting into the stock market in the lockdown which has been going well so far.

Did you read the staff rules?: xo6o

• Like 2

Imma get to this before the application nazis get here. Anyways, even though you got the minimum requirements, honestly that doesn’t really matter.

I love how much experience you have and it would be great to have you on the team

fat +1 from me good luck to you brother 

1 hour ago, xo6o said:

Did you read the staff rules?: xo6o

you got this part down, lmao.

1 hour ago, xo6o said:

DankRP UK - Senior Mod - 2017 -2018 - Closed

DankRP US - Mod - 2017 -2018- Closed

NitroRP US - Admin - 2018 - Closed 

OGL Network - Staff Manager - 2018 - 2019- Closed

nice!!!!!

Well, "hobo" I'm gonna have to stay NEUTRAL and here's why.....

Everything that you've shown in this application looks out standing, your experience as a staff "member" alone gives you a significant edge over other applicants. As well as the time difference.

Although, this isn't a negative thing, but I like to meet people in-game to see how they're like at first look. Seeing how they are as a person, and how they act outside of staffing. Speaking from myself, I'm a wrecking ball let's just say, I may take staffing serious when needed to, but sometimes outside of that..... I get carried away.

So, until I see how you're like in-game or more people show positive feedback to you, I'll change my vote. Goodluck man!!!!!

• Cringe 6
1 hour ago, xo6o said:

I also have experience with customer service because of the outside work that I do. This means that I can keep a level head and give both parties in sits what they want or if they can't get what they want to at least make sure that they are satisfied with how the sit has been handled, So they can continue there RPing.

This is a run on sentence containing grammar errors as well. Also, Iḿ not sure a guy is gonna be satisfied with getting a MRDM ban.

1 hour ago, xo6o said:

I currently live in the UK which means I can be on at times where the US staff aren't as active which increase overall server efficiency because they could be one more staff on to help with any issues that may arise.

Another run on sentence. Also, we have plenty of UK staff to be on when US staff aren't but I see what you're trying to say.

2 hours ago, xo6o said:

Finally, I like this server. It's not over the top with loads of crazy things like suits and guns that can shoot through the map. The player base is friendly and so is the staff. I would love to become a part of such a friendly staff team.

This isn't a reason why you should be chosen over other applicants. You're just complimenting the community.

Your staff experience is great and your experience with customer service is great aswell. I would like to give you a +1 but I simply cannot simply for 2 reasons.

1. Your 2nd paragraph falls pretty short and only includes one reason to pick you over other staff members. Your first paragraph also has a p chunky run on sentence.

2. I haven't seen you once. This could be because we get on at different times.

I'm willing to look over my 2nd issue if you fix the issues with your paragraphs.

• Cringe 4
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, Theta2 said:

This is a run on sentence containing grammar errors as well. Also, Iḿ not sure a guy is gonna be satisfied with getting a MRDM ban.

Another run on sentence. Also, we have plenty of UK staff to be on when US staff aren't but I see what you're trying to say.

This isn't a reason why you should be chosen over other applicants. You're just complimenting the community.

Your staff experience is great and your experience with customer service is great aswell. I would like to give you a +1 but I simply cannot simply for 2 reasons.

1. Your 2nd paragraph falls pretty short and only includes one reason to pick you over other staff members. Your first paragraph also has a p chunky run on sentence.

2. I haven't seen you once. This could be because we get on at different times.

I'm willing to look over my 2nd issue if you fix the issues with your paragraphs.

1 hour ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

you got this part down, lmao.

nice!!!!!

Well, "hobo" I'm gonna have to stay NEUTRAL and here's why.....

Everything that you've shown in this application looks out standing, your experience as a staff "member" alone gives you a significant edge over other applicants. As well as the time difference.

Although, this isn't a negative thing, but I like to meet people in-game to see how they're like at first look. Seeing how they are as a person, and how they act outside of staffing. Speaking from myself, I'm a wrecking ball let's just say, I may take staffing serious when needed to, but sometimes outside of that..... I get carried away.

So, until I see how you're like in-game or more people show positive feedback to you, I'll change my vote. Goodluck man!!!!!

So your paragraphs need touching up since they don't exactly answer the question we are asking " Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]" if you can answer it correctly then I will change my response currently

Oh also you work the graveyard shift right... i get on at like 10 pm PST to like 5 AM PST and I do not know who you are... at all..

Edited by Fetn
  • Cringe 2
  • Agree 1

+1 Great staff experience and will be a confident staff member after training. We normally don't seem applicants with a lot of experience so it puts you above other applicants. This is why I feel I should plus 1 even though you don't have amazing playtime.

• Agree 1

+1

You have experience from other servers as staff, you admitted about your minor punishments, such as fail base, always good when someone can stand up and admit they're wrong and know how to change, great app and a good read, personally i think this guy would be a strong team member, little under on the playtime but thats only the thing that i can pick fault with. 

Good luck man ! 

Survey Says:

NEUTRAL

Your application was good and that normally should be accepted, but I haven't seen you in the community that much and I would like to get to know you more before you join the staff team. I wish you luck!