SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:438594938
Warns: 0
Time zone: West Cost
Playtime?:|126:18:05.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]  YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I have many reasons on why I should be picked as a moderator over other people. Gmod has always been a very fun game to me. Garnet gaming dark rp was the very first server that I had joined, and right as I joined the server I instantly enjoyed it. I have always wanted to become a mod on this server and now that I have  have enough hours on the server to become a mod . My second reason to become a mod on this dark rp server would be my time and consideration in this server and the game in general. I will always contribute to the server, and I will always be there when a problem needs to be taken care of. I will always be a reliable source to the server and people on it. My main contribution to the server is to create a positive environment for the server and the people it holds. 

I have just few more reasons on why I should get this role. on this dark rp server, I will be on just about every day scanning the server and making sure everything is ok. I would really love to get this role. If I do get this role, I will never let anybody down. I will always try my hardest to contribute. When I am on the server I will almost always stay up late just to make sure that the server, and all its people are ok and if anybody needs my assistance I will of course always be their to help. I love this server a lot and I really hope to get this role. Please take this message in to time and consideration, thank you.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details When I was a low level I was banned for a few days for mnlr, and prop block while afk.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No I have not.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can be on every day.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like to play sports, I am also a big rust fan.
Did you read the staff rules?: Wesgr DL

Edited by Wesgr
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 1

Your paragraphs don't say why you should be picked over other applicants. I can summarize it with just one sentence, I like the server, I want to be a mod. You also have quite a few grammar issues throughout, and the state of the application when you first submit it makes me keep my -1.

Edited by aidanpoppas123

Neutral, I'm gonna need to see more from you in-game and involved with the community. Thank you for taking the time to correct your staff app and actually showing interest in becoming a staff, That I do like.

Good luck! I'll keep an eye out!

Edited by smileeface
He changed his application

-1, Read Below

9 minutes ago, Wesgr said:

This is not your steam ID. Use /id YOUR NAME in game to get your steam ID. 

10 minutes ago, Wesgr said:

[minimum 2 paragraphs]

You must have 2 paragraphs for your application to be considered for approval. You currently have only one, and even that one paragraph isn't that good. 

11 minutes ago, Wesgr said:

Yes I have read all the rules.

Make sure you re-read our staff rules again.

Your application in it's current form will certainly be denied by a manager, please make the necessary changes if you wish to stand a chance at getting moderator. 

48 minutes ago, Wesgr said:

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes I have taken time and have read all the rules.

No you didn’t.

48 minutes ago, Wesgr said:

I have many reasons on why I should be picked as a moderator over other applications. Gmod has always been a very fun game to me. Garnet gaming dark rp was the very first server that I had joined, and right as I joined the server I instantly enjoyed it. I have always wanted to become a mod on this server and now that I have  have enough hours on the server .

This isn’t a good reason, plus these are all run on sentences. I suggest you, you talk to @Fetn he’s amazing with paragraphs and can surely help you!

I’m gonna go with -1

This was a pretty bad application, I haven’t seen you around either. I suggest you make yourself more “visible” in the community! For now, I’m gonna go -1.

NEUTRAL

Hey Wesgr! Appreciate you for showing interesting in wanting to help the server! I see that you’ve taken the time to make some changes to your app, so thank you for listening to the feedback given. I don’t necessarily think your app needs a -1, as it sounds like you just need to beef your app up, and become more well known to the player base and staff of the server! 

While I’ve had very limited interactions with you on the server, I can’t really say I know much about who you are or how you’d perform as a staff member. Hopefully this gives you some pointers to how you can improve!  

3 hours ago, Wesgr said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I have many reasons on why I should be picked as a moderator over other applications. Gmod has always been a very fun game to me. Garnet gaming dark rp was the very first server that I had joined, and right as I joined the server I instantly enjoyed it. I have always wanted to become a mod on this server and now that I have  have enough hours on the server . My second reason to become a mod on this dark rp server would be my time and consideration in this server and the game in general. I will always contribute to the server, and I will always be there when a problem needs to be taken care of. I will always be a reliable source to the server and people on it.

I have just few more reasons on why I should get this role. In this dark rp server I will be on just about every day scanning the server and making sure everything is ok. I would really love to get this role. If I do get this role, I will never let anybody down. I will always try my hardest to contribute to this server. When I am on the server I will almost always stay up late just to make sure that the server, and all its people are ok and if anybody needs my assistance I will of course always be their to help. I love this server a lot and I really hope to get this role. Please take this message in to time and consideration, thank you.

You’ve talked a lot about your experiences on the server, which is great! But what we’d like to hear about is why we should pick you for staff, outside of what is simply doing what is expected. What do you bring to the table? What will you do to build the community, or contribute to creating/maintaining a positive environment on the server? If it helps, see what people who have been accepted as staff have talked about in their apps (obviously don’t copy their apps/responses ;p).

To become more well known, take the time to talk to people. You can do this by running around, and talking to players/staff as you see them. Use /OOC to talk around as well. Possibly even try basing with some regulars/staff! If you see me on the server, feel free to hmu and party up to either run around or base 🙂.

Make some changes, and improve your app, and I’d be happy to give you a +1. Good luck!

Edited by LeKichi
7 minutes ago, LeKichi said:

NEUTRAL

Hey Wesgr! Appreciate you for showing interesting in wanting to help the server! I see that you’ve taken the time to make some changes to your app, so thank you for listening to the feedback given. I don’t necessarily think your app needs a -1, as it sounds like you just need to beef your app up, and become more well known to the player base and staff of the server! 

You have one thing to fix still, being:

While I’ve had very limited interactions with you on the server, I can’t really say I know much about who you are or how you’d perform as a staff member. Hopefully this gives you some pointers to how you can improve!  

You’ve talked a lot about your experiences on the server, which is great! But what we’d like to hear about is why we should pick you for staff, outside of what is simply doing what is expected. What do you bring to the table? What will you do to build the community, or contribute to creating/maintaining a positive environment on the server? If it helps, see what people who have been accepted as staff have talked about in their apps (obviously don’t copy their apps/responses ;p).

To become more well known, take the time to talk to people. You can do this by running around, and talking to players/staff as you see them. Use /OOC to talk around as well. Possibly even try basing with some regulars/staff! If you see me on the server, feel free to hmu and party up to either run around or base 🙂.

Make some changes, and improve your app, and I’d be happy to give you a +1. Good luck!

I have made changes to my application.

EDIT:

Ok so nice job fixing the last question of the staff app.....

Paragraphs looking better.... One thing I'll mention, not a huge deal but in your second paragraph I see so man "roles" and "server" almost like you're using those words to extend sentences, but again you did make them better so nice job....

Still going to remain NEUTRAL need to hear more from the community and then I'll consider changing my vote.

Edited by Ba11ParkFrank41
Negative people reacting for no reason.

NEUTRAL

Date Player Admin Length Reason Unban
2020-03-16 - 21:09:32 Wesgr(STEAM_0:1:438594938) Diego Zavier #HowlGG(STEAM_0:0:149377557) 01-00:05 Unintentional Propblock While AFK  
2020-03-07 - 17:01:05 Wesgr(STEAM_0:1:438594938) DaBaby(STEAM_0:1:196856508) 03-00:00 mass NLR

Can you please talk about this?

EDIT: You fixed the problem and that's all I wanted, ty and Good Luck!

Edited by ElCompadre
  • Cringe 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1
5 hours ago, ElCompadre said:

Date Player Admin Length Reason Unban
2020-03-16 - 21:09:32 Wesgr(STEAM_0:1:438594938) Diego Zavier #HowlGG(STEAM_0:0:149377557) 01-00:05 Unintentional Propblock While AFK  
2020-03-07 - 17:01:05 Wesgr(STEAM_0:1:438594938) DaBaby(STEAM_0:1:196856508) 03-00:00 mass NLR

Can you please talk about this?

bro deadass talking about bans from 1 year ago, cringe 😔

+1 my mans is trying

Edited by hentailover101
  • Agree 1
2 minutes ago, hentailover101 said:

bro deadass talking about bans from 1 year ago, cringe 😔

neutral, my mans doing good wanna see more people thoughts

It doesn't matter you still have to say all the punishments you had on the server.

1 minute ago, Wesgr said:

That was a long time ago and I had thought it was rdm, I am sorry.

Don't worry it's all good, just change it and it's gonna be fixed.