Variable X - Moderator Application

In-game name: Variable X

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:86672918
Warns: 0
Timezone:  (UTC - 06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Playtime?:  Variable X has played for 118:58:17

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes.
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes.

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] 

WoolleyMonster TBC - Papiraqi - Sauce Ghostieee
    Past experiences as staff:  [Optional]

I've had experience of a few months but that was long ago. N/A.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have always had this desire to right things to the best I can, making sure everything is fair to each person. I have no bias views, Each person gets what they deserve given the situation leans on them. I've always been as respectful towards rules and those who enforce them because without either of them, we would only have ensued chaos, I feel I could be quite helpful when it comes to enforcing rules to keep the playing environment; fun and fair. I don't have a self righteous view of myself and my position in any scenario, thus I am very open minded and understanding of peoples cases. I like to think I can be quite calm in heated moments and can defuse situations if they get bad enough. I wouldn't go as far to say that I will be a huge change for the community of Garnet, but I can give my best and will.

I will admit I may not be smartest and I haven't even been on Gmod for 1k hours, but I learn fast I can adapt to change quickly, I can be dense and strict or I can be laid back and relaxed which ever I need at the time. I can jump the gun on something and be 100% as soon as the moment calls for it. For the small amount of time I have due to work, I'm willing to keep putting in work to keep something going, speaking of which I've always been driven to get a job done, whether that means picking up someone's slack or finishing something that was already started. I've done my best to leave no job unfinished. I also believe I have a decent leadership trait that could assist me or others in resolving disputes. I've always liked engaging in the community and being around when things happen, I've tried to put my name out there as someone for people to call onto if they need something and if it's within my abilities to help I will, I believe that I could be of more help to the people.

I want to be a apart of the team not to have a place and be above anyone else, I don't care to have power over people. I have already tried being a pillar for the community by giving assistance to those who ask, I only want what is fair for everyone. I want to be on the team to be a reliable person for the community, being staff isn't meant to be a place to seek fun I personally think if you apply for staff, you apply for the people who want just a good time on the game. We play to enjoy our time, people come in and out who only desire to cause problems for others, I want to stop them from ruining the fun for everyone else. I think that being staff requires lots of respect for the community and the other staff, I say I am very respect driven. With this I hope I can be apart of this team and contribute my skills and time to helping everyone I possibly can, I hope that I can be someone for the community. I thank you for time and patience.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I've had warns and a few kicks a while back, but no serious punishment in the form of a ban, if I was punished, it would be just RDM a few times.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

No, I have not made any previously.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

I may not have a whole lot of time to dedicate to being active to the community, but the time I do have, it is mostly spent here. I would say I have 4 - 6 hours a day. Weekends mainly Sundays, I have over 8 hours to be around to be active and available.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I have other real hobbies outside games, I'm a very dull person. I wish I had more to provide here.

Did you read the staff rules?: Variable X

• Like 3

I think I saw you sometimes in-game and never really had a bad interaction with you. You got a very good application right there and you seem devoted to joining team and helping out the server. You also have some solid referrals. In conclusion, this is a easy +1 from me. Good luck! 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Variable-X said:

In-game name: Variable X

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:86672918
Warns: 0
Timezone:  (UTC - 06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Playtime?:  Variable X has played for 118:58:17

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes.
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes.

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] 

WoolleyMonster TBC - Papiraqi - Sauce Ghostieee
    Past experiences as staff:  [Optional]

I've had experience of a few months but that was long ago. N/A.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have always had this desire to right things to the best I can, making sure everything is fair to each person. I have no bias views, Each person gets what they deserve given the situation leans on them. I've always been as respectful towards rules and those who enforce them because without either of them, we would only have ensued chaos, I feel I could be quite helpful when it comes to enforcing rules to keep the playing environment; fun and fair. I don't have a self righteous view of myself and my position in any scenario, thus I am very open minded and understanding of peoples cases. I like to think I can be quite calm in heated moments and can defuse situations if they get bad enough. I wouldn't go as far to say that I will be a huge change for the community of Garnet, but I can give my best and will.

I will admit I may not be smartest and I haven't even been on Gmod for 1k hours, but I learn fast I can adapt to change quickly, I can be dense and strict or I can be laid back and relaxed which ever I need at the time. I can jump the gun on something and be 100% as soon as the moment calls for it. For the small amount of time I have due to work, I'm willing to keep putting in work to keep something going, speaking of which I've always been driven to get a job done, whether that means picking up someone's slack or finishing something that was already started. I've done my best to leave no job unfinished. I also believe I have a decent leadership trait that could assist me or others in resolving disputes. I've always liked engaging in the community and being around when things happen, I've tried to put my name out there as someone for people to call onto if they need something and if it's within my abilities to help I will, I believe that I could be of more help to the people.

I want to be a apart of the team not to have a place and be above anyone else, I don't care to have power over people. I have already tried being a pillar for the community by giving assistance to those who ask, I only want what is fair for everyone. I want to be on the team to be a reliable person for the community, being staff isn't meant to be a place to seek fun I personally think if you apply for staff, you apply for the people who want just a good time on the game. We play to enjoy our time, people come in and out who only desire to cause problems for others, I want to stop them from ruining the fun for everyone else. I think that being staff requires lots of respect for the community and the other staff, I say I am very respect driven. With this I hope I can be apart of this team and contribute my skills and time to helping everyone I possibly can, I hope that I can be someone for the community. I thank you for time and patience.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I've had warns and a few kicks a while back, but no serious punishment in the form of a ban, if I was punished, it would be just RDM a few times.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

No, I have not made any previously.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

I may not have a whole lot of time to dedicate to being active to the community, but the time I do have, it is mostly spent here. I would say I have 4 - 6 hours a day. Weekends mainly Sundays, I have over 8 hours to be around to be active and available.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I have other real hobbies outside games, I'm a very dull person. I wish I had more to provide here.

Did you read the staff rules?: Variable X

From your application I'm too tired to even give a fuck about nitpicking right now so guess its your lucky day. From what encounters I've had from you, I personally have only had you shit talking me and other shit but from what I'm reading this is just me personally. You treat others perfectly fine I guess @ThetaKek have fun with this shit 

Edited by Fetn

+1 You have no active warns, your paragraphs aren't bad, you have no serious former punishments on this server or any other servers, a good amount of time to contribute to being a staff member, you meet all the requirements, and you seem to have a decent reputation within the community.

• Like 1