Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
None

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

DankRP UK - Senior Mod - 2017 -2018 - Closed

DankRP US - Mod - 2017 -2018- Closed

NitroRP US - Admin - 2018 - Closed 

OGL Network - Staff Manager - 2018 - 2019- Closed

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

I feel like I should be chosen over other applicants because of my experience as a staff member. I feel like that an important part of being a staff member is to be knowledgeable and be able to think quickly. This is because in Gmod servers nothing can ever be simple and experience is a big part of being knowledgeable and having the ability to think on you're feet. Like all things, this isn't end all be all because everyone can get experience over time. So I think it is important that I have this experience but I know that it isn't really necessary it just helps Trainers get staff out a little more quickly and help efficacy overall. I also have a sizeable amount of hours on Gmod. It is 1,456 Hours. As stated before I have about 60%-70% of my playtime on Gmod as a staff member so I think that a good reason for me to be chosen above other applicants.

I feel like I should be chosen above other applicants because I like to think I have a good work ethic. I'm someone that when I start anything I have to finish it regardless of the importance of the task. I think that many of the younger applicants, in this case, won't have this work ethic so I think it is a quality that puts me ahead of quite a lot of applicants. I think this can translate to my hours in the last 5 days since my application was denied. I have gathered around 45 additional hours. That is 9 hours a day for the past 5 days. I think this shows that I am committed to becoming a staff member.

Another reason I think I should be chosen about other applicants is because of my maturity and ability to keep calm when people are being a minge and screaming. I currently work as floor/bar staff at an English pub chain called Wetherspoons. If you ask any staff member from the UK about Wetherspoons you will get told about the place always having alcoholic people getting drunk at all hours of the day. So I think if I can deal with plenty of drunk people that don't have any restraint that can keep calm under stress and be mature. Not only this but I can do graveyard shifts because I am mostly on shift during the nights and my place of work. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:
Other than the recent warn I got for RDM x2 Everything has stayed the same in this regard. And if you didn't read my last application which states all of this question please look and the link below and see
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
10th of may 2021

Xo6o Moderator Application - Denied - Garnet Gaming

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
I can contribute around 5 hours a day minimum. But because of work some days, I may be able to spend more time being a staff member. I might have some days where I can't come on at all because of work that has recently been opened back up because of lockdown restrictions in the UK.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I used to do boxing pretty regularly and other martial arts. I mainly did it for something to do but because of covid that has been put on pause for the past year. I also started getting into the stock market in the lockdown which has been going well so far.

Did you read the staff rules?:

xo6o

4 hours ago, xo6o said:

I have gathered around 45 additional hours. That is 9 hours a day for the past 5 days. I think this shows that I am committed to becoming a staff member.

This isn't needed, not saying you did but 90% of people that I know of afk in spawn and gain them hours..... so idk.

4 hours ago, xo6o said:

Another reason I think I should be chosen about other applicants is because of my maturity and ability to keep calm when people are being a minge and screaming. I currently work as floor/bar staff at an English pub chain called Wetherspoons. If you ask any staff member from the UK about Wetherspoons you will get told about the place always having alcoholic people getting drunk at all hours of the day. So I think if I can deal with plenty of drunk people that don't have any restraint that can keep calm under stress and be mature. Not only this but I can do graveyard shifts because I am mostly on shift during the nights and my place of work. 

This isn't needed either, I think it's dope you work at a bar, (can you gimme the hook up 😉 ) anyways it's just not needed as apart of your paragraphs....

Overall, I started seeing you more on the server every now and then but I've never met you personally, still haven't gotten a feel for your "character" I'll remain....

NEUTRAL If I hear from more of the community with a lot of positives I'll change my vote..... Good Luck brotha!!!! (you gotta hook me up wit one of them drinks)

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 2

+1

You making another application shows determination to become a staff member, you have pretty good paragraphs, and you have lots of experience. You are also getting a few +1s from people whose judgment I trust, so I will give you a +1. 

Edited by aidanpoppas123
  • Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

+1 This is your second application which shows me that you actually want to be a staff member, I'll be honest that I'd like to know more about your warn and what happened in that situation. Other than that, you have a little over the minimum requirement for playtime which is nice, you have quite a lot of staff experience from Garry's Mod, your paragraphs aren't bad, you can contribute a good amount of time to being a staff member, and you meet all the requirements.

• Like 1

+1

Have had a few interactions, not a whole lot but from this app and from what I've heard, you seem to have the heart for it, I say give it a shot, and the experience is good. You seem to get along with people and that's good for a reputation with this.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

This isn't needed, not saying you did but 90% of people that I know of afk in spawn and gain them hours..... so idk.

This isn't needed either, I think it's dope you work at a bar, (can you gimme the hook up 😉 ) anyways it's just not needed as apart of your paragraphs....

Overall, I started seeing you more on the server every now and then but I've never met you personally, still haven't gotten a feel for your "character" I'll remain....

NEUTRAL If I hear from more of the community with a lot of positives I'll change my vote..... Good Luck brotha!!!! (you gotta hook me up wit one of them drinks)

You got it any time free of charge 

• Like 1

I actually remember DankRP, wasn't bad either. I've seen and dealt with you ingame you handled yourself properly and correct just how a staff member should. For that reason I am going to give you a +1

Goodluck.

11 hours ago, Theta2 said:

Huge improvements on the paragraphs along with having seen you once or twice since the last app gives me the easy decision to +1 this app.

Good luck!

+1

• Like 1