Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 24
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:167809276
Warns: N/a
Timezone: UTC -5
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 480
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES] 
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES]
Referral(s): Maddox

Past experiences as staff: Staff on numerous GMod dark rp servers back in the day such as FERP and Hoopla. I took a very extended break before returning to GMod for that server and in which time I was staff on more than one GTA V Serious RP server and Rage including Dreamworld RP and RP City both averaging a pop around 100 during peak time.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]: 

My current approach to benefiting the server and something that I will continue doing is leading by example and creating a cultures that pulls people in and makes them want what we have. I've done so thus far by taking initiative in the wee hours of the night and making a rather dead and boring time to play the server due to low pop more interesting by find an alternative to the boring grind of wars during low pop. That typically look like in depth rp scenarios/sims allowing them to engage in roleplay where there would normally be none other than what can be done on base. I continue to receive feedback on these event and improve them to make the server a more enjoyable place for everyone.

Second moving forward I would like to continue to assist in the day to day and assist the transition of our non war times to a deeper and a bit more serious rp. I'm a strong believer that what happens between each war is what keeps me here and keeps me interested. I think this is a fair assumption for most people. I think bringing in a deeper understanding to rp that someone from a community such as GTA RP might understand. Down time is go time, it is the time to be doing things outside the box, it is the time to get creative and think of new things and new encounters. I would love to see what we can archive and how I can help those interactions happen when it come to rping the simpler things.  Something as simple as rping work that needs done on a vehicle rather than whacking it with a wrench swep can bring a lot more depth and interest to areas though to be dead to rp.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: N/a

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/a

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Currently I am contributing 3-5 hours a day on my work days Sun-Wed on the server and more through Discord. On weekend days Thur-Sat if most weeks I don't have plans that extends to 5-12 hours a day. 

TL;DR I look forward to potentially working with your staff team in the future. 

Edited by Sinwaith
2 Paragraphs #Can'tRead
  • Like 4
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

+1

You have my referral, so obviously. You show a great deal of maturity when it comes to dealing with issues in-game, I have never seen you act in any way even resembling disrespect, and you aren't afraid to put your foot down when necessary. Your past experiences on high pop servers are definitely a plus, and the drive and dedication you've put into 11B would defenitely benefit the staff team and the server as a whole.

Edit: Paragraphs are much cleaner. You have 100% of my support.

Edited by Maddox
1 hour ago, Maddox said:

+1

You have my referral, so obviously. You show a great deal of maturity when it comes to dealing with issues in-game, I have never seen you act in any way even resembling disrespect, and you aren't afraid to put your foot down when necessary. Your past experiences on high pop servers are definitely a plus, and the drive and dedication you've put into 11B would defenitely benefit the staff team and the server as a whole.

MY ONLY SUGGESTION would be to beef up your paragraphs a little more, since as of now they don't appear to have too much effort put into them.

Thanks for pointing out what should have been obvious to me. 😅

+1

Actively contributing to the betterment of the server by doing his best for the recruitment system on the US side. A very mature player, using his position within 11B to actually make the US more enjoyable and ensures everyone knows what is expected of them and knows what they can do on the server. Handles issues in-game very good as well, thinks in solutions rather than problems. Good luck with your application, definitely have my support!

Edited by Whue
  • Like 1
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

+1

From seeing you as CSM in Army I have no doubt you'd be a good and professional member of the staff team. Great application as well, and you are present on Teamspeak quite often too.

Edited by Theos
  • Like 1