DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

DarkRP - pvp, [Staff Application]

+1 

My time being pvp's higher up i've noticed an insane growth in maturity and conflict resolution.

Pvp would be a beneficial member to the gmod community, as he already is to the rust community.

Best of luck pvp!

• Winner 1

Imma +1 this but also.

You did have staff on Rust, but I want you to atleast ask for help from other staff members on DarkRP. Moving to another game can be somewhat difficult, because you have to learn all the rules and what to follow / not follow. So try to atleast get some help from other staff members. Other then that I like the paragraphs but hoped them to be a little bit more beefy. But, goodluck with this app!

• Like 1

I definitely agree with Oboshi said. Don’t be afraid to ask questions because you’re might need some time to get used to the rules as the enforcer. but I trust you that as of right now that most of the scenarios that you’re going to be getting in a sit is like an RDM/NLR/Fail Base if you know what you’re doing you’ll be able to breeze through those sits.  but never be afraid to ask a question no matter how stupid it might be , like fuck dude , I asked once if the n word with the Er was considered racist on rust, and I got Called a dumbass for that, I asked today if rust mute also affects voice chat. It may be dumb questions but it gives you the answers that you are going to need to know. The Drp staff team is good and I’m sure they will be willing to help you, 

as I said I think you know with what I have seen as a staff member as long as you know what you’re doing , as long as you know how to handle a sit,  you know the rules. I’m sure you’ll have no problem adjusting to drp. Just don’t fuck up pvp or I’m gonn fucking code raid you on 1000x 🤓

+1

• Like 1