SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:468234700
Staff members in-game name: Care
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): No idea
Date & Time of incident: 6/3/21 4:50 PM
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: MRDM
How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks
Proof of Ban: 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_O6uFgHrv2pB5An9O-3kfdB-TBvLT_FSL1fNLAlXThM/edit?usp=sharing
What happened? (include any proof): I walked out of RU spawn as a sniper and I saw a bunch of Green Beret's at the RU gate with an RU personnel tied with them. I assumed immediately that he was kidnapped so when negotiations where happening I took the time to shoot the GB's down. After I shot the last GB I was immediately banned for MRDM. 
Why should your ban be removed?: I think my ban should be removed because it was a hostile situation where the Green Beret's were hostile troops with an RU personnel tied up with them. Because of this it was mass random death match since there was a reason to why I shot the Green Beret's. I also was never taken into a sit to explain myself or why the kill feed erupted in the chat.

Edited by Nexer
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

I feel I should inform you that if this appeal is to be accepted, it would more likely be a reduction of the ban, rather than a removal of it entirely.

The reason for this would be the 2 week ban is for regular MassRDM, and going by your description of events, and depending on the evidence that will be provided by @Careless, this may be reduced to a non-Malicious ban which would only be for 2 days.

This sounds like non malicious mass. Just for your future reference, remember the 1st ROE. For dealing with kidnaps, you can advert counter if you witness the kidnap, doesn't matter the rank. If you see the kidnapped, if you're an officer or with one  you can advert Raid Rescue and kill them right there

• Like 1

Hello Nexer,

The reason why you got banned is purely MRDM. You killed 4 GB members in a time span of 30 to 40 seconds.

First thing they/we were negotiating about a kidnap we brought to your base. Second we said that in comms too so its a RP scenario there. Third thing Brian warned you that if you kill him one more time its gonna be a mass. Those were my reasonings of giving it a MRDM ban for 2 weeks.

Clip of the clear RDM and Brian warning you: https://streamable.com/ogj5cn

I hope its clear for now. Please leave a reply.

Accepted

Although your ban won't be entirely removed, it will be reduced to 2 days for Non Malicious Mass.

As Theos and Salmon said, you can't kill enemies unless your in a raid, sim, or if you witnessed a kidnap scenario (must call /advert Counter before firing)

KQA9cM7S83VGMMcKNaQGTg6UvIiChlPby0eQZzNCWOyRIPOBjvSIR6z8WADGdlvo_3ZP9jXvoLuzM7l6GcAoQtFi--q__drQKWccHEqvgfYW5Mc5hqebJKcjMgLYzgv_ckFLteFl

@Ozzy or @Jake Please lock and move!

Edited by Reeper

I thank you for agreeing that it was not a malicious Mass RDM as from my POV I was seeing one of my soldiers being kidnapped. Careless I did not know at the time that you were negotiating and apologize for the Mass RDM that I caused. Anyway see you guys in 2 days and I would like to say that this incident in no way reflects my behavior of how I behave on the server and in this community.

Again thanks,

Nexer

• Friendly 2