DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Slate Staff-Application

Slate

In-game name: Slate
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 25
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561198353578721 [ https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198353578721/]
Warns: N/A
Timezone: CST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 2GA MST Slate has played for 915:39:01.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]  YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/A
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was Trial Admin back in 2017 on this exact server.
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Well I started on on the server a while ago and played it a lot, most of the time spent on the server was good and I got to meet a'lot of new people to interact and talk with daily. Sadly most of those people are gone and so here I am. I have returned to the server to keep a good interaction between players and staff. Rejoining the server I started on the wrong foot with a lot of people and I feel as though my duties as staff could change that. I am very active and will put a better name on myself and the way NON staff view staff members. I am in no way a pain in the ass to deal with and I love interacting with other players 90 percent of the time ( the other 10 percent is instantly being shot by someone who is massing ). So to benefit the server I will be sure to better interact with players in a more positive way than when I started again for the second time a few weeks ago. Maintaining order but also being the relaxed individual that many people don't see.

Since 2017 a lot has changed and I am very adaptable when it comes to moderating and leading. Using what I have learned from the past and combining with what I have now I would be a great candidate for a staff position here on this server. Hopefully creating an environment that both a person being reported and the person doing the reporting whether it was serious or not serious be handled in the correct manner and solved quickly and accurately and without 2nd doubts to the situation. Infractions given upon a person(s) from me will be notified and explained in detail what was wrong to better themselves for the community and all parties involved. 
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details    N/A 
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  Yes I have, Back in 2017 which was accepted.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: As much needed plus more, I am very active on the server. Daily I'd give or take 5-7 hours.

• Disagree 5

I would say show more commitment and dedication to the server, I've seen you around but haven't really seen all that much from you. As of right now you're kind of just an enlisted that's here, once you've shown what you can offer a bit more I can  +1, but for now I can't.

I honestly have not seen you around ever since you returned to the server. I'd say take some time to get into the community more again and then apply for staff. Make a name for yourself again, show that you are worthy again of gaining a position within our staff team as you did in 2017. Once those things have been improved upon I could change to +1, but for now I'm giving you a -1.

@Whue+ @Acer, Thanks for the feedback it is appreciated. Just out of curiosity do you usually play  in the day or night time? Most of the time that I'm on is night so that could explain why I have not seen any of you. But again I appreciate your feedback and hope to see you in game! Maybe I could change both of your minds!

Hey man from me for the time being it will be a -1 ive only seen you myself a few times but as you are in army and im a officer I hope to see a lot more of you and to get to know you and see what type of person you are and that may sway me to plus 1 in the future but good luck man

5 minutes ago, JackJJ said:

-1 You advertised your application in OOC: VtHXXp1.png

That a bit on a stretch lol he only said it once no big deal. But I am gonna -1 for the simple fact I have never seen you or heard from you in game and most definitely in TS. Just a heads up to all of you who want to apply for staff make sure you are being seen, and not just with your officers or lower enlisted but with everyone. Make yourself the outstanding from everyone else before applying. And obviously make sure you are in TS all the time when you join MRP.

Edited by Party
4 hours ago, JackJJ said:

-1 You advertised your application in OOC: VtHXXp1.png

For the fact the you advertised your app in ooc and that you've either been inactive for 3-4 years leaves me with a -1. Dude if you want people to see your application forums are good enough forum mods always look at what's being posted and a lot of the time some people just look at if anyone applied. Anyway, you said you haven't played since 2017, and you've only come back for a couple of weeks. Maybe it's just I've never seen you on or I don't pay attention but if you want to be staff, stick around and at least make it to a point where people can recognize you and like know who you are. Because I can guarantee you that staff like when people apply for staff are super well known. If you reapply in a couple of months then I think they might allow you to be staff.

My Take -1

Edited by sixty
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

I've only had 1 interaction with you, and since then haven't really seen you on the server or Teamspeak at all. It may just be a timezone issue, but judging from others comments it seems like you're yet to take an active part in this server again. Personally, that's why I'm -1ing your application, I feel everyone who applies should be taking an active part in the MilRP community because its a sign of being engaging and easy-to-access. One of your paragraphs goes on about interacting with players, yet that's something I've yet to see you do so I find that first paragraph in your application hard to accept.

• 2 weeks later...