ChaosKye (Staff Aplication)

ChaosKye

In-game name: ChaosKye
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:593063995
Warns: None.
Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time.
Playtime?: | ChaosKye has played for 174:03:45.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None but poo cash helped me get everything set up and I just thought I would become a moderator to help out the community and Garnet itself. 
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I have created my own MC server and my own group.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I think you should choose me because I've had my share of bad admins/mods and just terrible people in general who just go out of their to make other people sad and I want to make sure that never happens. I've had personal problems (in some I've cried because of) and don't want other people to go through that and I would love to help the staff team with stuff like events and just having fun and I would love to help people out. (like reports)

Some more reasons why you should at least consider me being a mod is that I think I would be a great help to to the server and all the people in it because I am a pretty generous and nice person when you get to know me and I wouldn't break the rules or be a terrible person if I just felt like it. I have personally always been bullied and if I could make somebody happy just for a moment I would take that opportunity. I have barely ever be mean to people unless we in a fight XD. In conclusion I should join the moderator team because I am friendly and helpful to those who are new, friendly to really everybody, I would love to put smiles on other peoples faces and get rid of the people who break the rules just to make people feel sad and would help out the staff team and just help people have fun.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. I have been banned once on this server for 4 days because I didn't know what NLR was at the time I was playing because I was pretty new.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No I have never made any applications this is my first time.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: All of summer and after school.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play baseball I fish, camp and just play games.
Did you read the staff rules?: .-ChaosKye

Edited by ChaosKye
Changing up some stuff cause I was asked to

I see you fixed up one of your paragraphs, but the issue with them remains, even if one is good, you have 1 sentence as your first paragraph.

3 hours ago, ChaosKye said:

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes and I clearly understand them all and will not break them.-ChaosKye

I'm gonna be honest, I can't tell if you read them or not off of this answer. 

Edited by aidanpoppas123
1 hour ago, ChaosKye said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I think you should choose me because whenever somebody RDM's or NLR's I always report them or if the don't know what it is I always help them out and I've helped people learn how to play the game and helped them build bases.

My second paragraph of reasons is I think I would be a great help to to the server and all the people because I am a pretty generous and nice person when you get to know me and I wouldn't break the rules or be a terrible person if I just felt like it.

-1 Take a look at other accepted applications to see what 2 paragraphs means and how long it should be.

1 hour ago, ChaosKye said:

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes.

Please re-read the staff rules a little more carefully.

Overall, your application doesn't really stand out to me, I haven't heard of you before (although that could be my fault so I'm not letting it affect my vote, I'm just writing it here), and you're missing 2 of the minimum requirements anyways.

You seem like a nice kid but i’m not sure yet... 1. I’ve never seen you in-game 2. I’m sorry you’ve had in-game experiences like that ... but with that being said 3. your paragraphs are about you being a nice kid and bullying, how you wanna help people etc.  we need to know why you’d be good for the staff team. your paragraphs are a little vague. 

besides that good luck on your application  

NEUTRAL

Neutral

Hey ChoasKye,

Thank you for submitting an application. I'm leaving my decision as is, because I just feel like you should gain more of a reputation and a better understanding onto the server. You're cool to base with, but as of now I believe you should gain a better rep.

Once you get a better understanding on the rules and get to know more players within the community, I may change my mind and may even give you a referral for your next application. You're a good kid, so keep doing what you're doing and I don't see a problem with you becoming part of our Staff Team in the future.

I also do suggest adding and taking more time into writing your application. Overall, I'll see you around on the server and I hope I got you a better understanding on how the server runs and got to make new buddies while you're roleplaying.

I'm glad to see that you're having fun though. 💯

Edited by Romac622
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, Romac622 said:

Neutral

Hey ChoasKye,

Thank you for submitting an application. I'm leaving my decision as is, because I just feel like you should gain more of a reputation and a better understanding onto the server. You're cool to base with, but as of now I believe you should gain a better rep.

Once you get a better understanding on the rules and get to know more players within the community, I may change my mind and may even give you a referral for your next application. You're a good kid, so keep doing what you're doing and I don't see a problem with you becoming part of our Staff Team in the future.

I also do suggest adding and taking more time into writing your application. Overall, I'll see you around on the server and I hope I got you a better understanding on how the server runs and got to make new buddies while you're roleplaying.

I'm glad to see that you're having fun though. 💯

19 minutes ago, Papiraqi said:

Like Romac said, I do not know who you are and your application seems sketchy in my opinion

with that being said, its gonna be a -1

bro wdym hes a better gamer trust.

• Cringe 2
  • Haha 1

Read the staff app, kinda seems like ur just repeating urself/rewording your sentences, dont see to much effort put into this.

quiet young, wich could lead to issues (it might not obv).

also alot of people say they havnt met you ingame ect. 
Well thats all i got to say, gl my dude.

Best Regards:
Roy Kenneth