SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:577935692

Staff members in-game name: Bass Sunday Staff

Staff members SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94818680

Date & Time of incident: March 2nd, 2021 - 11:17 AM

Time zone: Pacific Standard Time

Ban Reason: Ban Evasion

How long were you banned for?: Permanently

Proof of Ban: https://i.imgur.com/7n1ZnqV.png

What happened? (include any proof): I was banned for evading my permanent ban on my other account, no tengo. 

Why should your ban be removed?: I would like to start off with an apology to DarKnight. I'm really sorry that I threatened to leak your IP. There are no amount of words that can truly take back what I said and all I can say is that I'm really truly sorry. I have no excuses for what I said. It slipped out in the heat of the moment and as soon as I said it, my heart sank. I really hope you know that I honestly would never do such a horrible thing and it was only spoken out of frustration. There are many many ways that I could've avoided that entire situation, and I chose the worst one. I know that I do not deserve to be unbanned and I'm only writing this to seek forgiveness. I ban evaded out of love for this server. I just couldn't give up this server that fast and as soon as I saw my appeal get denied, I couldn't think of anything else to do. It was a very stupid decision to ban evade. I can tell you that I'm reformed or I've changed, but all that's really happened is I've learned from my mistakes and I hope that I can make up for my mistakes to everyone. If I am unbanned, I promise that I will only benefit this community. I will do this by treating everyone with the utmost care and respect, helping newer people out, sharing my experiences with others, and honestly I will do anything it takes to make up for what I've done. Everything I do will only contribute to the community and I promise never to hurt the server again.

Edited by thomasJeffersontypebeat
  • Cringe 4
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, thomasJeffersontypebeat said:

I'm really sorry that I threatened to leak your IP. There are no amount of words that can truly take back what I said and all I can say is that I'm really truly sorry. I have no excuses for what I said.

Threatening someone by saying you're gonna leak their IP address is no joke. You are taking some simple shit in game and making it a real life problem. That is something that should never EVER be taken lightly. No matter the situation. as a dear friend of mine once said "it's fucking Gmod". Fat Ass -1

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Toxic 1
  • Agree 2

Im going to say this as not only a friend of Thomas but as a human being. I believe we a re all capable of change, ive seen people come and go from this server. Ive seen people never come back, and ive seen people come back thru reasonable appealing process. But Ive also seen people come back thru unreasonable means such as alternate accounts and Ban evasion. Thomas here has attempted to appeal time and time again thru reasonable means. Sure his crime is heinous and should absolutely be took to the highest degree even still... But Im gonna go ahead and throw him a +1 Approve or Deny, the decision is out of my hands, but take this in consideration.

Thank you.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Ghostieee said:

Im going to say this as not only a friend of Thomas but as a human being. I believe we a re all capable of change, ive seen people come and go from this server. Ive seen people never come back, and ive seen people come back thru reasonable appealing process. But Ive also seen people come back thru unreasonable means such as alternate accounts and Ban evasion. Thomas here has attempted to appeal time and time again thru reasonable means. Sure his crime is heinous and should absolutely be took to the highest degree even still... But Im gonna go ahead and throw him a +1 Approve or Deny, the decision is out of my hands, but take this in consideration.

Thank you.

I’m with ghostie on this one! though it’s up to the managers... good luck.

also  i do agree with papi, this type of thing is no joke but... your dedication to wanting to come back is commendable.  

Edited by smileeface
  • Like 2

DENIED
You admitted to what you did and that, to me, is commendable. However, the forums appeals are not a place for apologies.
I know you, and you're a good guy. It hurts me to say this but it was a good time running with you. If you TRULY loved the server you'd not have broken the rules so violently and made a threat like that to someone, let alone ban evade. You have my sympathy but not heart when it comes to actions v. consequence.

Unless this is overruled by a manager, your ban will remain and you will no longer return to Garnet Gaming. I am sorry, but this is the rules we must follow, no one is exempt from that, not even you.

@proggy @ajbedhead @Clicher
Please lock and move or overrule if you believe to do so.

• Like 2
  • Agree 3