Deadshot Suggestion

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum]

Give Deadshot keypad cracker and Lockpick. I honestly expected a prestige 2 character/job to have something more than just a weapon and climb swep.
Now don't get me wrong the character looks dope asf but the things he is capable to do is no better than an assassin or hitman. Sorry but its the truth.
I honestly think this should be added since hitmans have trouble getting hits while people are in their bases. As well as the people working their way
up through levels as it takes lots of time to make it to prestige 2 and 20 mil just to do it.

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?]

Gives Deadshot a reason to work up to and use.

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE]

non.

• Winner 2
  • Agree 6

+1

I was going to say Neutral due to the fact Hitmen shouldn't need to worry about cracking into bases (and this would potentially allow for people to use it for the wrong reasons) but beings that this is a Prestige 2 class I think anyone who has gotten to that level should know when you're allowed to raid. Prestige classes should at least have the capabilities of the base-level VIP classes.

• Agree 4
Just now, ShankNinja said:

I was going to say Neutral due to the fact Hitmen shouldn't need to worry about cracking into bases (and this would potentially allow for people to use it for the wrong reasons) but beings that this is a Prestige 2 class I think anyone who has gotten to that level should know when you're allowed to raid. Prestige classes should at least have the capabilities of the base-level VIP classes.

Thank you I expect that to. It just makes sense because the people who spend hours a day just to make 2 mil aren't going to be having that much xp gain nor money to make it possible to prestige even once. As well as the fact that you need at least 20 mil just to afford to become prestige 2

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, JackJJ said:

+1 I actually included adding the keypad and lockpick in my original suggestion which sparked the class, so it's possible they read it but didn't implement it for some reason.

That was a suggestion to add a new prestige class that is an assassin which they did. But your suggestion wasn't to the specific level since they added deadshot but I understand what you mean. I think they obviously accepted your suggestion and added deadshot now this one is about improving him as a job and his worthieness. Thanks again for including that really helpful.

• The Garnut
10 hours ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

the things he is capable to do is no better than an assassin or hitman

... well he is an assassin/hitman. Not a raiding class that can take hits 😕 

PS.

This class idea was posted to me by @proggy

• Informative 1
23 minutes ago, Habibinet said:

... well he is an assassin/hitman. Not a raiding class that can take hits 😕 

I mean aren't hitmen and assassins able to raid for a hit? If he is a prestige class he should be able to be more advanced than the hitman and the assassin, those tools will make it easier to raid for a hit then making it actually worth prestiging for the class. 

• Agree 1
  • The Garnut
2 minutes ago, Titan1 said:

I mean aren't hitmen and assassins able to raid for a hit? If he is a prestige class he should be able to be more advanced than the hitman and the assassin, those tools will make it easier to raid for a hit then making it actually worth prestiging for the class. 

I personally feel the exclusivity of the model and an extra hitman slot is enough of an incentive to accumulate another prestige. I have no problem adding a kit to it, but I just wouldn't want players to feel it is indicative of a raiding class.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1
12 minutes ago, Habibinet said:

I personally feel the exclusivity of the model and an extra hitman slot is enough of an incentive to accumulate another prestige. I have no problem adding a kit to it, but I just wouldn't want players to feel it is indicative of a raiding class.

As much as I totally understand where you're coming from but hitmans/assassins are allowed to advert raid but the thing is they can't crack or lock pick anything. There destiny kinda leans towards a raiding class because of their ability to "raid." Deadshot is a Prestige 2 Assassin he should not only have the ability to not only look dope asf, have a decent weapon, climb swep is cool, and a keypad cracker and lockpick. This will make it so people will devote more time into leveling up to reach this job due to the anticipation of becoming "Deadshot." Anyways that's my final say, I look forward to hearing more from the community.

P.S. Thanks to everyone else who's given their thoughts on the subject as well..... Appreciate ya. 🙂 

• Winner 1
  • Agree 2
2 hours ago, Habibinet said:

I have no problem adding a kit to it, but I just wouldn't want players to feel it is indicative of a raiding class.

I feel that if you had the time and experience to farm past prestige 2, you would know it's not a raiding class.

praise allah

• Agree 2
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest proggy

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1 

Your suggestion has been Denied

If Deadshot needs to raid a base to kill their target, they will need to see a Black Market Dealer for a keypad cracker and lockpick.

People who play these classes frequently should probably keep a shipment of those in their bank. 
This might be inconvenient for the Hitman, but it gives more purpose to the Black Market Dealer and overall adds more RP to the server.