DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Sus the abortions staff application

susonroxs

Have you read the staff rules?

11 minutes ago, susonroxs said:

Warns:3 i think, ive learned from my mistakes these were from when i didnt knwo the rules

explain more about what rules you broke please.

12 minutes ago, susonroxs said:

eXg Vapr

nice

12 minutes ago, susonroxs said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]One of the reason that i think that you should choose me over other applicants is because i'm always reliable and on. as soon as i get up most the time i get on and play garnet, so i will be on in the morning and will be able to do sits when other on different time zones cant. i notice that in the morning there's not much staff on so that makes a great opportunity for me to be staff so i can be there in the mornings to do sits. Another reason i think i should be staff because i would like to help people that are new to the server. To show them why that cant do something and what they need to do to fix it because when you first start darkrp its difficult and is confusing to learn. another reason i think i should be chosen is because garnet is my favorite gmod server. So i would like to see it thrive, grow and have a great community.  Not just be a trashy server where there are a lot of people who just run around and prop block and rdm. These are the reasons why i think i should be chosen over other applicants.

Don't really care much about paragraphs as long as it looks good but I mean it does say 2 paragraphs MINIMUM. As much as I love you (love) garnet servers and you want to help it grow and thrive, I didn't see anything that gives you a uniqueness to becoming apart of the team other than that you said you can be on during the mornings which is a great thing to hear. To me it feels like you were just trying to extend the paragraph.

Overall I haven't seen you in game before and 97 hours of playtime isn't bad but it isn't a lot. Wish you the best of luck!!!!

- 1 (for now)

• Cringe 1

Here are a few issues, 

16 minutes ago, susonroxs said:

Warns:3 i think, ive learned from my mistakes these were from when i didnt knwo the rules

3 warns is a lot, could you elaborate more on them

16 minutes ago, susonroxs said:

p41nt3d,eXg Vapr,the big murph fubar

while having 3 referrals is good, painted and murph are somewhat new to being staff, and vapr basically isn't even staff at this point, I can't recall ever seeing him take a sit

17 minutes ago, susonroxs said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]One of the reason that i think that you should choose me over other applicants is because i'm always reliable and on. as soon as i get up most the time i get on and play garnet, so i will be on in the morning and will be able to do sits when other on different time zones cant. i notice that in the morning there's not much staff on so that makes a great opportunity for me to be staff so i can be there in the mornings to do sits. Another reason i think i should be staff because i would like to help people that are new to the server. To show them why that cant do something and what they need to do to fix it because when you first start darkrp its difficult and is confusing to learn. another reason i think i should be chosen is because garnet is my favorite gmod server. So i would like to see it thrive, grow and have a great community.  Not just be a trashy server where there are a lot of people who just run around and prop block and rdm. These are the reasons why i think i should be chosen over other applicants.

This isn't 2 paragraphs, and a good chunk of it is filler.

Also, I don't know if you read the staff rules or not, for some reason that part isn't in the application. (if you chose to reply to this part please answer it in the way the staff rules tell you to)

You have various grammatical errors throughout and this application seems very rushed.

• Agree 2
13 hours ago, susonroxs said:

These are the reasons why i think i should be chosen over other applicants.

bro capitalize your fucking I's 

bro... knwo.... english fam

Not just be a trashy server where there are a lot of people who just run around and prop block and rdm.

but like we have staff who deal with this already though......

i'm always reliable and on

bro the only thing you're reliable on is the fucking lack of you capitalizing your I's

Bro.... this entire paragraph is basic as shit... like fam the only thing you're reliable is not capaitlizing your fucking I's bro 

https://app.grammarly.com/

https://www.dictionary.com/

you need these more than me.

Edited by Fetn
  • Like 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 1