DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Zedd's Staff APP

Zedd

In-game name: 11A CPT Zedd
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 15 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:443302519
Warns: None 
Timezone: CST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | | 11A CPT Zedd has played for 244:33:42.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Fonza , Brian , SZRP , Zqrxz , Tuna
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was a Administrator/Admin on a PurgeRP/DarkRP it was as big as Garnet Gaming, It was called Defcon Gaming
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  I believe that I would make a good staff member because I have past experience with staffing and I have experience dealing with players breaking rules or being stupid considering that I am apart of 11A. I have good connections with a lot of people on US and a lot of people on RU.  I also interact with some members of the staff steam. I know how to keep my cool and not get aggravated by people on the internet.  I feel as I can easily see both point of views from both sides of a report. I have no problem dealing with minges or anything like that. I enjoy taking sits and resolving problems.  I will make sure to do what I'm told from my higher ups.  When I was a staff on a previous PurgeRP server I would like to encourage the players to come to me to ask questions or if they have any problems. I want to kind of be like a safe gate for new and old players 

Since I am an officer I'm pretty experienced with dealing with disputes and giving out reasonable and deserved punishments. I'm willing to do a lot for the staff team and the server . I enjoy being on and I accept that I don't always get what I want but I am persistent when I need to be. I have only been apart of MRP for a couple  but I feel as I have "rooted" my self into the server. I know when to be serious and when not to be. I am not a person who will treat someone different because I like them or I know them. When I see someone doing something they shouldn't I will go talk to them and not be aggressive unless I need to. An objective of a staff member is not to scare away players or make plays despise the staff team.  One of the core objectives as a staff member is to keep people engaged with playing and also dealing with people that are taking away the enjoyment that keeps people playing. I will obviously be executing theses tasks if I am a member of the staff team.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details No
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  I'm on for 1-5 hours a day depending how I am feeling and how my IRL stuff plays out. 

Edited by Zedd
I put da P
  • Like 3
  • Informative 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 4

+1 i may be a cunt sometimes, but i know leader ship when i see it, and thats zedd. a natural born fucking leader. one of the best officers ive seen. I feel he would do not just a great job as staff but he has a lot of great ideas. OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE!

• Forums Moderator

I’ll keep this very basic and my opinion on zedd he acts like a retard depending on who’s around him e.g me and him he will do dumb shit and say stupid things around me because he know that we are friends and I’m fine with it, but if there’s a new play or a play he just doesn’t know he will act professional. With that being said I don’t see a problem with giving him t-mod 

+1

• Friendly 1