DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Krim Ban Appeal

Krim

You admit to cheating, so why appeal? Cuz appeals are no slither around the ban but it’s for appealing the ban you think is not justified. For me it clearly looks like the ban should stay.

• Like 2
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 3

-1 Coming from someone who was around when you were

You know krim I’m probably the person who is most open to giving people second chances but you have done literally nothing to prove that you should come back to this community. Based off what I know this has only been your first time making an appearance on any garnet gaming related servers. You haven’t tried repairing relations with anyone you’ve wronged with your toxicity. And quite frankly it seems like your abusing other situations that have mild similarity to yours to get out of a cheating ban which is low. Your ban should stay till A. You can actually PROVE you should come back to the community in other servers or B.  You wait till the next ban wipe.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 4
13 minutes ago, Party said:

You admit to cheating, so why appeal? Cuz appeals are no slither around the ban but it’s for appealing the ban you think is not justified. For me it clearly looks like the ban should stay.

I originally thought the same, but I had seen Blooms, Medinator and Horses appeals and thought that it was worth a shot.

5 minutes ago, Horseyyy said:

-1 Coming from someone who was around when you were

You know krim I’m probably the person who is most open to giving people second chances but you have done literally nothing to prove that you should come back to this community. Based off what I know this has only been your first time making an appearance on any garnet gaming related servers. You haven’t tried repairing relations with anyone you’ve wronged with your toxicity. And quite frankly it seems like your abusing other situations that have mild similarity to yours to get out of a cheating ban which is low. Your ban should stay till A. You can actually PROVE you should come back to the community in other servers or B.  You wait till the next ban wipe.

That's completely fair, but please note that there are multiple rules that prevent me from really proving that I can come back in to the community, such as not being able to go into teamspeak, or use anything in game. The most that I'm able to do is forums & discord, which I've been attempting to do. But with forums , I don't have the knowledge to discuss anything on MRP, since I haven't played in almost a year. Thanks for reading up on the appeal and I appreciate your guys' feedback.

• Like 1

So coming from someone that got banned for cheating and is now unbanned for 3 years, your gonna need to wait this one out for a wipe, I used cheats for fun and to snipe, you used cheats to get into a tier 1 bc you sucked at 1v1s and you kept using them after you failed. You also using other peoples appeals as evidence to why you should be unbanned is pathetic and shows why you shouldn’t be unbanned. Hell at least try and talk to people in the community before trying to get your ban appealed, there’s literally only 3 people that can actually accept your ban atm anyways and I don’t see them doing it at all. Just because you feel you should return doesn’t mean others feel the same way. It took two years for people to get over me cheating I think you can handle two more years. 

Sincerely Austin the Exposed Hacker

Edited by Austin
  • Like 1

As far as I can see the only resemblence to the Blooms situation is you both cheated.

Blooms was unbanned for a very specific reason, he was going to be bringing something vital to the server (we dropped this as he decided to progress his valorant career instead when the moment arose, fair enough). I'll be very blunt, what are you bringing to the table? Why should you be unbanned?

The above questions are genuine questions, not rhetorical, if unbanning someone can better the server we can often be open to it.

Edited by Jake
  • Like 3
  • Agree 1

+1. This guy was caught up in the wrong group at the time and got sucked in to cheating with them. He's had genuine heart for the community and genuinely was someone who helped factions immensely when he cared.

On 7/2/2021 at 4:55 PM, Krim1 said:

Toxicity

Honestly you weren't that toxic it was just the norm at the time.

Best of luck.

• Spicy 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 3
On 7/2/2021 at 2:22 PM, Austin said:

So coming from someone that got banned for cheating and is now unbanned for 3 years, your gonna need to wait this one out for a wipe, I used cheats for fun and to snipe, you used cheats to get into a tier 1 bc you sucked at 1v1s and you kept using them after you failed. You also using other peoples appeals as evidence to why you should be unbanned is pathetic and shows why you shouldn’t be unbanned. Hell at least try and talk to people in the community before trying to get your ban appealed, there’s literally only 3 people that can actually accept your ban atm anyways and I don’t see them doing it at all. Just because you feel you should return doesn’t mean others feel the same way. It took two years for people to get over me cheating I think you can handle two more years. 

Sincerely Austin the Exposed Hacker

Only one thing wrong with this is that wipes are gone. Garnet started having problems with the people that came back from wipes. But mostly I agree. Krim you made a huge impact on this community and as much as I wanted to stay that is was just a scratch it probably wasn't. Take it from Horseyy. Before you got banned for cheating you were very toxic and some people have distrust in you reforming your old ways, it's kind of a pickle situation. The community hasn't seen enough of your reforming to let back on. But I know people can change and that makes my decision difficult. Krim you gave examples from others people's bans as a reason why you should be unbanned. Blooms was unbanned because people trusted him. Krim not a lot of people trust you and since you cheated it's like a broken trust between the staff team. For now I'm neutral. Best of luck to you.

imo krimzin was one of the very few decent officers back then, I am sure if he is back on the server he'd be able to assist the server in a way, And overall the nigga was genuine until he started cheated which is retarded from him but I think overall he did more good than bad and can probably benefit the server leadership wise especially with the current state, goodluck man 🙂 

• Like 4
  • Agree 2

+1

I've never had any positive experiences with Krimzin, but I do think he could be given a second chance. Krimzin does have a lot of experience on the server and knows how everything works. He did cheat yes, but it's been six months since the incident and if I'm not mistaken this is his first ban appeal. If he stops his former toxicity and obviously stops the cheating, then I think he could be unbanned.

I honestly doubt Krimzin is the type of person who would "deform" like Venus or Topshot did anyways, nor would I think he'd go back to cheating.

• Like 1

Honestly, being a cheater is one thing. Becoming a cheater to get into a faction is another thing. Who says you wouldn't do the same thing again? What if you're not getting good enough again to get into a faction you want to enter? Would you go back to cheating again to achieve your goal? I'll leave the decision up to the people who are actually handling this appeal, but it's definitely kind of worrying.

• Informative 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

+1 

Krim comes from a generation where leadership and officer training were taught at a much higher degree compared to today's standards. I've seen it firsthand how capable Krim is as an officer I think alot of us can agree to that If they remember it, but I think what's more important than any of that Is how Influential Krim was as a player/friend and officer. Looking past the minging and toxicity that every GG person goes through ( which I personally have seen you improve greatly over the last year, congrats on maturing up brotha ) Krim has always had the ability to bring in people close and create a positive environment for them, greatly influencing them to become better players themselves in terms of combat and as a player on the server (which we could we really use more of on the server tbh lol ). Not to mention he had always provided proper constructive criticism that typically always had a solution(s) to what ever issue he was working/assisting on. 

Coming from a player who was previously banned for cheating but to come back and actually help the server I say Krim is one of your safer bets here boys. 

Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 2

Honestly, I remember a little over half a year ago that he was simply toxic on the forums and provided little to no actual feedback, but after going dark on the forums for a bit, when he came back, he had a much better attitude. After Bloom's ban appeal, I believe if someone can prove that they have changed (not the simple, "tee-hee I'm reformed") and put the effort to further help the server, then I'll +1. Also, seeing how Horse turned out after his unban, it is 100% possible that Krim can prove to everyone that he can benefit the server. Two solutions can work, and it's that Krim stays banned another month to further prove he has reformed and then be unbanned, or he can be unbanned immediately, but is kept a very close eye on with a tight lease, any fuck-ups and back to Brazil he goes. 

Also would like to point out: 

3 hours ago, Pencil said:

+1. This guy was caught up in the wrong group at the time and got sucked in to cheating with them. He's had genuine heart for the community and genuinely was someone who helped factions immensely when he cared.

unknown.png

?

• Like 2
  • Spicy 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Haha 2
  • Informative 2
  • Community Director

This will be shocking but: I'll give a +1 - But I think it's time we all admit permbans, cheating bans, or toxicity bans are Case-By-Case; and the appeals for them are different then that of MassRDM, etc. I'm tired of some people saying -1 appeals aren't for apologies, but that's literally part of why they appeal or are told to appeal, especially in permbans/cheating bans/toxicity bans </rant>

Krimzin has never been fond of me, and frankly nor I him; however - it does seem like a genuine appeal and he seems to want to come back to play as a constructive member. I think the most important thing to remember is: Someone who is previously banned of toxicity or cheating, then an appeal accepted for them to get a second chance, requires far less evidence to be re-banned, than a "first timer"; should staff think they are up to their old ways. 

Edited by AlexConway
  • Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Agree 6

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines