Statiic - Gamemaster Application

Juno

In-game name:11A CPT Statiic or Scorpio

SteamID
: STEAM_0:0:580959940

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?:| 11A CPT Scorpio has played for 846:52:25.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]

Referral(s): Fetn, BingBoing

Past experiences as a Game Master: None

Why should we choose you over other applicants? :
During my time on MRP I have realized that there are times the server becomes dead cause no one is doing anything. I would change this by bringing fun and entertaining events that would revive those dead areas, My ideas would be new and exciting. Bringing life back to the server and making a fun experience for all.

I could bring new and improved idea’s to MRP so the players would have a new RP experience to explore and play, I would also help during tryouts (by putting props and stuff to help with tryouts) also, I would bring fun events so the server can stay active.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details : i was Jailed once on a server for RDM, The person was harassing me and i shot him (on a DarkRP server)

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: At Least 4-8 Hours a day

In your own words, what are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster? :
The Responsibilities,

number 1 to keep the server active Number 2 to create fun and exciting events for MRP Number 3 To teach New types RP for the players

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I would bring new and improved idea’s to MRP that would be new and wouldn’t be recycled

Please list and explain 3 unique event ideas designed for only your faction to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

Stealth missions : A group of select people sneak into a hideout to steal a Object of value” (like a Bioweapon, nuke or a important file) if they get caught or not depends on the outcome if they make it out or not, this would lead to a bigger event on using what they got. If they get caught they can be kidnapped and killed Unless a member or faction saves Him/Her, if they don't get caught that group can sneak back leading to a big raid to erase all data of the Object of Value 

MedRP Missions like : A Recon squad was found while out on one of there missions by the enemy (US/RU/Tali/GIGN) and the whole squad was killed but one survived and has some valuable intel you gotta save him and do MedRp to fix the wound, The injured person would decide where the wound is and how bad it is, depending if the Medic does a good job or not depends on if the patient dies or not, if he dies the medics medical license gets revoked by the GM

Spy Missions “there is a RU/US spy within base They were sent to figure out information on Officers for a kidnapping Operation or they were sent in to find out info on a new experiment RU/US is testing (Bombs, weapons Exc.) If the faction finds the spy a Officer will kidnap him and then depending on the other faction they can leave him to die or save him, if the spy gets saved the info gets leaked leading to a bigger event, if he dies hes dead nothing happens 

Please list and explain 1 unique global event idea designed for the entire server to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation

US and RU Meet up at [Location] to talk about taliban taking over [Location] and why they took over that Location, (like a reason is like, they are planning a bombing or planning to kill a high official or SOCOM member) So they move into ( Extract or Defuse ) they succeed and extract back to base, If they don't succeed however both Bases get invaded leading to a all out stand to reclaim the base's.

Edited by StatiicMp3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Neutral

This one is hard. You're an amazing player within the server, and definitely an asset within the US officer corps, however, your application is extremely lackluster.

Your events need more detail. More overall, you don't explain what is what unique likenesses you may have that you can offer to the team. 

If you plan on fixing up your application and adding more detail, that would change the opinions of myself and future readers of this application. The GM team isn't about your reputation as a player alone, its about your capability of creativity.

• Agree 1

Your events are a mix of basic and unique, which is basically most the events that happen nowadays which are great because that means we can include base factions in them. Your events bring in creativity and a bit more RP aspect if thought out correctly, now the real question is will you be able to do this to your fullest. You have your 11A duties on the hand and if you get accepted your GM duties. In my opinion you could do this if you get accepted good luck, 

+1 

+1

I think you've gotten a lot better with your mingeyness. You stayed at 1LT for a long time but continued to improve until we saw your ready, it shows dedication. The event ideas are a tad bland but it's something that can be improved on. They are usable for smaller pops which is nice.

Neutral.

Personally, I haven’t had many interactions with you to see what you can do during RP and how your creativity expands. 

I’ve heard great things but not enough for me to secure a +1/-1. As Lucher said, The event explanations could use a bit more detail but they’re good nonetheless.

I believe you’ll bring great things to the GM team but I just haven’t had enough interactions with you. 

I’ll lean towards a +1 based off of the things I HAVE seen and heard but it’s not a firm vote.

Edited by Cupid

+1, I know im not around anymore but i trust him a lot. Statiic is a good guy and loves to do RP. I think with a little guidance from the gm team and some work on his ideas he’ll be a good GM. He definitely has potential 

• Like 1