Charkk's staff app

Chark

In-game name: Chark
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): (STEAM_0:1:155818044
Warns: rdm
Timezone: eastern time zone
Playtime?: 291:20:41
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] working on getting one, my birthdays on july 9th so its soon.
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None so far sadly
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?

its summer for me, meaning ill have time to get on and be active, plus i hate seeing problems not being fixed, i get to be on the pc at night most of the time, I wish to make Garnet a safer and more fun place for new players, and hope to add more diversity beyond the community, making a greater server all together, adding new gimmicks and such, while talking to new kinds of people, i wish to help out the people who really need help and are unnoticed, 

I wish to stop the many inconveniences amongst the server and work on my own self image as a result, adding to the fact that I hope i can overcome my dumb and lazy ways as an admin. i was really stupid, I've been banned for mrdm and rdm, and hope to redeem my spot as a rule following player.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. Once for MRDM
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: About 5 hours a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Yes, i like biking and vr, i also hang out with my friends a lot!
Did you read the staff rules?: Chark

im deeply sorry about how my last staff app was, i hope we can move around that and start again on my profile 🙂 Sorry if i have ditted this so much im currently looking over it a bunch

Edited by Chark
bad staff app
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, loophy_GD said:

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): this is my brothers acc so i cant see it

Use the website or /id (name) in-game to find your SteamID.

33 minutes ago, loophy_GD said:

Timezone: eastrn

Really? You don't care enough to even fully write the name of the timezone or even properly spell your abbreviation?

34 minutes ago, loophy_GD said:

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

You need to have access to this to be a staff member.

35 minutes ago, loophy_GD said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? its summer for me, meaning ill have time to get on and be active, plus i hate seeing problems not being fixed

This part needs to be at least 2 paragraphs long.

35 minutes ago, loophy_GD said:

Did you read the staff rules?: yes

Yeah you're gonna wanna read those again.

Overall, I will not change my mind even if you fix all of this stuff. You clearly spent a very miniscule amount of time writing this application and shown little to no effort at all towards becoming a staff member.

• Cringe 1

Firstly, you did fix the problems pointed out by @Zachman which is awesome, and i agree with him as youre only 13, im not to worried about your paragraphs as you are learning, but the issues is your age, it concerns me as you may be immature etc and with this i havent see you around the server so i dont really know you as a player

Sorry man but  -1 from me 

1 hour ago, Zachman said:

+1

You fixed everything that I pointed out and you took good feed back. 

You are 13 so I'm not to worried about your paragraphs not being bigger since you are learning how to write better.

Good luck!

+1 reason ^^^ 

6 minutes ago, Generic_Corpsman said:

You have no hobbies or and do nothing outside of Garry's Mod?  You wake up, get on Garry's Mod, then go to sleep?  You do absolutely fucking nothing?  You have no friends, don't play other games, don't do anything except for sit down and play Garry's Mod?  Normally I'd be surprised but honestly, I'm not.

and I get called toxic.. wtf? dude kids 13 and its summer go easy on him you fucking troglodyte 

8 minutes ago, Generic_Corpsman said:

but I sure got one reading it.

Then I guess just don't respond but good shit stroke man

9 minutes ago, Generic_Corpsman said:

Have you ever heard of capitalization?  Using a thing called a period?

"Have you ever heard of capitalization, using a thing called a period?" 

9 minutes ago, Generic_Corpsman said:

I have genuinely seen 10 year olds with better grammar than you.

I guess I am looking for proof then

also old's 

• Agree 1
11 minutes ago, WoolleyMonster said:

it concerns me as you may be immature

Although this may be true but there is a legit 11 year old that is more mature than half the people on MRP. So I say give the kid a shot

• Agree 4
5 minutes ago, Generic_Corpsman said:

You genuine absolute lobotomite

Aight Doctor Klein chill out

+1 the kid fixed his application fairly quick and did more than I would expect for a 13 year old to be able to do in an hour he seems like a good hearted kid and it is trial mod for a reason, if he does terrible then remove him plain and simple

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, Generic_Corpsman said:

Have you ever heard of capitalization?  Using a thing called a period?  This is just one big run-on sentence and I have genuinely seen 10 year olds with better grammar than you.  You need to fix your grammar and fix your "paragraphs", they're essentially both saying the same thing and painful to read.  I can't tell if you had a stroke writing this or not; but I sure got one reading it.

Well earlier you said you were banned for MRDM AND for RDM, now you're saying you were only banned for RDM.  Which one is it?

You have no hobbies or and do nothing outside of Garry's Mod?  You wake up, get on Garry's Mod, then go to sleep?  You do absolutely fucking nothing?  You have no friends, don't play other games, don't do anything except for sit down and play Garry's Mod?  Normally I'd be surprised but honestly, I'm not.

bro go easy on me im only 13, plus i couldnt do much of school last year i had no laptop or anything for that matter and my school was only digital.

and yes i did say rdm and mrdm but they are basically the same thing.

2 hours ago, Zachman said:

+1

You fixed everything that I pointed out and you took good feed back. 

You are 13 so I'm not to worried about your paragraphs not being bigger since you are learning how to write better.

Good luck!

just replying to say nice underverse banner, i used to dream about that stuff.

16 minutes ago, Generic_Corpsman said:

You genuine absolute lobotomite that was me going easy.  I didn't imply he should be doing stuff 24/7 but if he can't list a SINGLE thing he does OTHER THAN Garry's Mod that's genuinely fucking sad bro.  It is summer, so he should also be doing stuff other than playing Garry's Mod 24/7 or at least make something up.  

i do endulge a lot of my time in garrys mod but thats not the only thing i do, but i didnt want to put anything else cuz there small hobbys

• Like 2
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 2

Due to recent conversations with a couple of people that I actually slightly like I'm actually going to apologize for any comments, in fact anything that may have hurt you in any way. That being said I'm going to help try and give you a shot at staff and +1 your app. Don't disappoint the people who believe in you ❤️

Edited by xFish
Apology
  • Cringe 4
  • Toxic 1

this staff team is down the fucking dumpster... You’re 13 and they’ve given you more shit than you deserve. We’ve had staff member close to that age before and they came out fantastic. I’ll give you a +1.

to all other staff members. Don’t forget, VIP Mod is T.Mod. meaning they are TRIAL moderators. If things don’t work out too well. You guys already know what’ll happen. grow up.

This is Gmod, the fact that you guys, who are above the age of 15 act this way is completely unacceptable. Gmod staff is not that deep, you all are treating it like it’s a golden ticket to the goldilocks zone. I usually don’t give a fuck about shit like this, but THAT is just something that should not be a part of our staff team.

Chark, on behalf of the staff team, I deeply apologize for any of the behaviors displayed by some of our staff members. There is no excuse of what had happened and this behavior does not represent who we are as a staff team or community as a whole.

If this behavior somehow shape or form gets over looked. I swear on the bottom of everything I love will resign and never come back to this community. 

12 minutes ago, xFish said:

Yeah it's going to be a fat -1 from me, it looks like he barely fixed a terrible app.

You are like 13, there's a fantastic app that I'm sure you've heard of called Grammarly? It is all over Youtube, and despite you claiming that you have no hobbies outside of GMod, (meaning that the only fun thing you do in your life schedule right now is Gmod) I'm pretty sure you've watched Youtube at some point and seen the ads. Now I've just seen you put that you "didn't want to put the hobbies in because they are only small hobbies".  We want to hear about them, even though you may think they are small, they can say a lot about your character and personality. 

I disagree with Zachman, and agree with Woolley on the topic of your maturity. I feel as though you'll not be mature enough to handle a staffing job. I could easily see another Rubiks Cube problem here. Maybe I'm wrong in this case however I just don't think he is going to make a good staff member as I've never even heard of him before this staff app. 

These are just some of the reasons why I do not believe you are fit to be a staff member, 

Best of luck,

Pulling a @Fetn

https://www.grammarly.com/

1 hour ago, Generic_Corpsman said:

You genuine absolute lobotomite that was me going easy.  I didn't imply he should be doing stuff 24/7 but if he can't list a SINGLE thing he does OTHER THAN Garry's Mod that's genuinely fucking sad bro.  It is summer, so he should also be doing stuff other than playing Garry's Mod 24/7 or at least make something up.  

Edited by Papiraqi
  • Like 2
  • Cringe 1
  • Agree 2

First things first, I would like to apologize on behalf of some of the staff members for being very rude towards you. 

I see you putting in effort towards making your application better and you’ve been keeping tabs on it that i do like.

playtime isn’t that bad as well, you have a lot of free time and seems like you want to help the server. 

Your MRDM ban isn’t an issue either just be careful with that.. Besides that good luck man and You have my +1 .

• Friendly 2
  • Agree 1

The amount of toxicity, and inappropriate comments, that were made in this thread are astounding. There is absolutely no reason for this behavior on a staff app, and as staff that represent your server, and community as a whole, I am very disappointed to see this sort of behavior. If you feel that there is an applicant that needs to improve - give them feedback that is positive and constructive. Making a personal attack towards an applicant is absolutely unnecessary, and sets a poor example to everyone who can see it.

As for the app itself - I will remain neutral on it for this moment as I have not personally met you in game or interacted with you, but I will be looking for you over the next day or two. I do like that you quickly responded to your given feedback, and updated your app. I am glad to hear that you enjoy our community, and it seems you have good intentions with making this app. What I would like to hear about more though is the number of previous bans you have (while pretty spread out, there seems to be more than one).

Do not let this discourage you from wanting to be staff, or from making another staff application. Being in good standing is an important aspect of staffing, as it shows a level of maturity, and so I would like to hear a bit more about what you've learned coming back from your bans before making a final decision 🙂.

• Agree 4

+1 honestly hope this gets accepted so you can prove the retards who commented horrible shit and will probably be removed wrong, you fixed your app and enjoy the community and seem to be respectful, sure you might not know everything or have the best grammar but there’s people on the team that will help ya out. Good luck bud!