DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

RazerBlade Staff Application

Toddd

In-game name: RazerBlade
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:149432783 (https://steamcommunity.com/id/RazerBladee/)
Warns: one Nlr Warn 
Timezone:Gmt+1
Playtime?: | RazerBlade has played for 1053:57:33.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  Nice Crutch,Woolley Monster,Jax,Osama Bin Semenn,XFish
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] : 

I belive you should choose me over other applicants because i have stayed on this server long enough to learn from my mistakes and improve.
I have built up enough confidence to try and join the GG staff team.
With my help i think i could make the server more happy and fun.

You should choose me because I think that i could make the server more firm with enforcing the rules with fun.
For the early mornings for me i see that not many staff are online so if i was online then i could help stop any problems that were happening at the time.
with the staff rules and all the staff helping me I've learnt the rules better than some people on the server with this knowledge i think i would be a huge benefit to the server.

With the Capabilities i have reach and still going i think that having me apart of the team will help out with not only sits or problems just having fun and felling safe on the server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes i have been banned twice first when i was very new to the server and i thought it was a gang war so i decided to kill all the people on the other gang.The second time was mass nlr and someone raided me before i could put up a building sign and i put it down and thought that i could just keep coming back(was still fairly new at the time).
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not made a previous application for mod
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: i have 5 hours everyday or more
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I like to play Minecraft Hardcore and go outside on my bike besides playing Garry's Mod
Did you read the staff rules?: RazerBlade

Edited by Brianoo
Fixing paragraphs(again)

You're paragraphs are really short, and a good chunk of them are filler. You can also be very mingey in game. I've seen you break a lot of rules while knowing that you are breaking rules. I've also had a few bad interactions with you in sits.

Edited by aidanpoppas123
  • Agree 1

razerblade i like you a lot man but these paragraphs aren’t giving us information why you’d be beneficial to the staff team, i’m glad you enjoy the server this much and you have so many hours on it.. I’m happy you could build the confidence up for this. you’re a good kid. but for now im gonna have to -1 BUT i’m going to keep an eye out on this application for sure.

7 minutes ago, smileeface said:

razerblade i like you a lot man but these paragraphs aren’t giving us information why you’d be beneficial to the staff team, i’m glad you enjoy the server this much and you have so many hours on it.. I’m happy you could build the confidence up for this. you’re a good kid. but for now im gonna have to -1 BUT i’m going to keep an eye out on this application for sure.

ok thanks for the information i will try to improve the paragraphs

1 hour ago, Brianoo said:

I think if I was apart of the staff team that i would be a great help,I have thought about doing this for a long time now and I built up the confidence to apply for staff. First off i would like to say that this server has brought so much joy to me and keeping the server updated is a lot of effort.I have learnt from my pass mistakes not to bring hatefulness into the server and to help others as much as i can.When someone is in need of help and asks me a question i tried to help them with whatever they need help with.

I  Hope that i will be accepted for i see that some people like to *arhm* MassRdm or come on the server do just ruin peoples day because of this i would like to help as much as possible and i am on most of the time when most EST players are asleep so i could help with this recurring problem.I have a lot of free time because im off of school so i could help out with a lot of open sits.Thank you for listening

Since paragraphs and writing skills aren't a huge deal when it comes to making an application I think you could've spent a little longer or even read it out loud to yourself so that way a few sentences can make sense. They are a little short but you did have 2 paragraphs so you at least met the requirement so I'll leave it there.

Based on my interactions with you in-game I've seen you rdm quite a bit and mess around a lot. Now I can't say you stand out because of that since we all are victims of "having fun" but at the same time we need to aware of the rules we're breaking so if you're going to become staff you need to be more aware of the things you might be doing. Because that'll lead to silly mistakes that you don't want happening.

For now I don't have a response I'd like to hear more from the community before making my decision I just wanted to share the way I see it as and give you advise for taking upon this role.

Neutral

-1 , gave you my referral on the basis that you'd give a strong app, your paragraphs are short and quite alot of filler, needs some strong work on them, you're well kmown by the community for both good and bad reasons, the reason that I gave my referral as well was because of the talk we had and you seemed you wanted staff and wanted to make a good impression, fix the paragraphs, put some more thought into them and im sure i could change this to a +1, 

Good luck

14 minutes ago, WoolleyMonster said:

-1 , gave you my referral on the basis that you'd give a strong app, your paragraphs are short and quite alot of filler, needs some strong work on them, you're well kmown by the community for both good and bad reasons, the reason that I gave my referral as well was because of the talk we had and you seemed you wanted staff and wanted to make a good impression, fix the paragraphs, put some more thought into them and im sure i could change this to a +1, 

Good luck

honestly im trying my best and ive already changed it if i cant get accepted ill just buy it

• Cringe 5
  • Toxic 1

You haven’t really answered the question 

All you’ve done is said that you have improved your attitude and input towards the server into a more positive light and you’ve not really answered the question of why you would be any different from anyone else  that would want to apply 

so for now I’m gonna give you a -1 and until  you correctly answer the question

Edited by xo6o
  • Agree 1
38 minutes ago, xo6o said:

You haven’t really answered the question 

All you’ve done is said that you have improved your attitude and input towards the server into a more positive light and you’ve not really answered the question of why you would be any different from anyone else  that would want to apply 

so for now I’m gonna give you a -1 and until  you correctly answer the question

i can fix it but i gotta do it tmrrw gotta go sleep

3 hours ago, Brianoo said:

honestly im trying my best and ive already changed it if i cant get accepted ill just buy it

This is a very bad way to act towards people giving you HELP on an application the fact that I just read this response makes me sick to my stomach. Everyone here is telling you things that you can reflect upon so everyone knows you want to be apart of this team and you can be trusted. So instead of earning that trust you're going to apply and neglect anyone that -1 you and respond saying I'm just buying I don't care what you say. Very upset about this response. Please don't be like this if you decide to buy moderator and I hope you're more mature when you do.

Screw these guys, you're a good kid. I know you'll do good as staff so long as you give up the stupid shit. You are best at your best. Might have to apply again in 3 days because of the paragraphs, but you have my support for this app and the next. +1

Edited by murph0981
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2

-1 Razer come on man you've been here for awhile and I am certain that you know how to properly construct an application. Put some more length in those paragraphs and I will gladly change my vote to a +1.

As a player I don't have too many issues with you, been here awhile and knows the rules and would be an amazing addition to the team but like I said beef it up a bit more. Low key embarrassing. 

Listen Razer, you are a great kid. But this staff app is poorly written. Even when you asked for help on a staff app, i said keep it organized. And bro, you are literally 13, give at least 2 more years, and get outta middle school.

Sorry man, you a great kid, and i see u doing great things for this server. But now isn't the time.

• Disagree 1