In-game name: fil8227
SteamID (https://steamid.io/76561198294328753
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 138:36:50
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Yes, on another server that was sadly shut down
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
You should choose me over other applicants because I enjoy DarkRP after not playing it in so long and now I am back and I would want to play and benefit to the server my experience by keeping rules enforced and ensuring everyone has a good time on the server. Another reason why you should choose me is because I am a mature person and I can deal with tough situations that some people might not be able to deal with. The reason I am able to deal with tough situations is because of some personal experience but as well as some gaming experience. Some experiences I've been through in games such as Tarkov, where I had some really good gear and I lost all of it, I thought about quitting then but I kept going knowing that I would get even better gear if I kept trying and that's why I can be a persistent and good staff member.

The reason why you should choose me over other people is because I hate it when someone breaks the rules and ruins it for everyone else and I would like to put a stop to that by becoming a staff member. I dislike when someone breaks the rules because it ruins the good mood of playing and having fun with friends and then all the sudden someone comes along RDMing everyone they see in sight and it is just aggravating to have to deal with and I understand the frustration. I have been in this server for quite a while and I have never thought about the idea of becoming one. I am a very kind and caring person and I would love to be able to help people with their needs and help them have a fun time like I have had over the pass year and a half.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details 
 No 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

About 20 hours+ a week. I will try to spread it out through all the days and possibly do more to contribute.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

Not much 
Did you read the staff rules?: fil8227

Edited by Highwade
hours
15 minutes ago, Highwade said:

fil8227

never seen you before

Just now, aidanpoppas123 said:

5 hours a week isn’t much at all.

I know people who contribute less and are great staff

But everything else aidan has said yes paragraphs can use a little work and make yourself known to more of the admins/users of the server. For now -1

• Dumb/Shitpost 1

+1

You have decent hours

You read the staff rules

I haven't really had any interactions with you

Edit: You seem to have had good interactions with people and you seem dedicated. That is a +1 for me

Good Luck!

Edited by MichaelMyers
  • Like 1

I've spoken with Fil in game and have had good interactions with him on more than one occasion, I think that his paragraphs are decent considering his age and all, by no means are they amazing but they also don't have to be because staff applications are a way for us to decide whether they are warranted for training. Which is where we determine whether or not they will be fit, he followed the format, he has good enough hours, not all staff needs to have 2000 hours. He did say 5+ hours a week which means at the bare minimum he can contribute 5 hours a week. Which is more than I can say for people who get accepted and then go afk till the last three days of the month and grind sits then. He's got my +1 and I hope to see you on our team Fil.

• Like 1

I am able to put in more hours then I specified I just tried to put a number that I thought would seem reasonable which there isn't a problem with me doing more hours. I would probably end up doing more hours then that anyways.

• Like 1

You honestly seem like you are a good kid and want what’s best for the server. I like that you don’t want to over exaggerate the amount of time you are wanting to put into the server, so often you see applicants say ohh I’ll always be on when in reality it doesn’t happen. Good luck man, hope to see you in the accepted column soon! +1

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, Highwade said:

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

About 20 hours+ a week

Imma give it a neutral solely because of your low contribution. You say 20+ hours but what does that mean? are you on for like 8 hours one day and spread throughout 2-3 days and poof you’re gone till next week? We at least deserve some insight on what type of schedule you are trying to work with while on the staff team. 

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1

Neutral, the past week I’ve been on 12+ hours a day and haven’t even seen your name in advert chat. I think gaining a little more community reputation would be great. Best of luck!

Edited by Hamas
  • Like 1

I haven't seen you on at all unfortunately, so cant say if I've had good or bad interactions with you. You seem to have a couple of staff give a +1 which is awesome so they have had positive game time with you !  Your paragraphs are good, not the best but hey you spoke well about yourself and to have the courage to make a staff app is amazing, agreeing with a couple of others here about your hours, maybe be a little more specific ? 

so to summarize, specify your hours more clearly, increase your reputation/ interactions with myself and maybe others 😀

I'm gonna go neutral for now, look to changing these things and it will be a big old +1 from me without a doubt.

good luck man !!   

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, aidanpoppas123 said:

Ive never seen you before, your paragraphs aren’t great, and only being able to contribute 5 hours a week isn’t much at all.

I contribute 3-4 hours a week, just bc you yourself haven’t seen him on doesn’t mean others have, his paragraphs are fine, stop making comments like this…

+1 hours are good for how much you play, I’ve seen you once or twice, interact with more people in game and you should be fine

• Like 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2