DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Tanhk's Progression

tanhk

I am tanhk and I play valorant sometimes, I play competitive with my other friends, I am currently iron 1 and currently on a road to gold or platinum, am inspidered by @Fetn.
so I'll update you guys on my progression and stuff like that. so here's what rank I am and me squad      

unknown.png
since I'm cancerous at pictures I am the dadnevercameback guy, and yes I'm bad but I only need one more game to reach iron two.
I also hope this is the right place to put it in but yeah here it is fellas.
I'll also add in some clips to entertain you fellas

1 hour ago, TankWithoutTheH said:

I am tanhk and I play valorant sometimes, I play competitive with my other friends, I am currently iron 1 and currently on a road to gold or platinum, am inspidered by @Fetn.
so I'll update you guys on my progression and stuff like that. so here's what rank I am and me squad      

unknown.png
since I'm cancerous at pictures I am the dadnevercameback guy, and yes I'm bad but I only need one more game to reach iron two.
I also hope this is the right place to put it in but yeah here it is fellas.
I'll also add in some clips to entertain you fellas

Alright buddy I'm on road to diamond for now.. The day I hit Diamond again ill send you a dm

14 minutes ago, ajbedhead said:

I've actually never played Valorant before, is it worth getting into? I've been told that I should and shouldn't by some friends on here. However, I'm glad you're enjoying playing it Tanhk.

you like csgo, you play it for practice

5 hours ago, ajbedhead said:

I've actually never played Valorant before, is it worth getting into? I've been told that I should and shouldn't by some friends on here. However, I'm glad you're enjoying playing it Tanhk.

Do you enjoy free time bc if you val is not the move

9 hours ago, ajbedhead said:

The installation of Valorant is basically a root kit 

dev/null: Anti-Cheat Kernel Driver - League of Legends

There are 3 rings to any application you install into your computer. Ring one gives the application the least amount of access privilege's on your system while Kernel is basically having administration. Valorant's Anti-Cheat is installed RIGHT into the Kernel drivers. You might be thinking, what does that even mean? Basically, let's say Riot Games gets hacked or you get hacked, not only do they have your data, they also pretty much own your computer at that point. Anything and everything you have on your computer is theirs. Plus their anti-cheat is always on even if you do not have Valorant open. The anti-cheat is invasive and very dangerous. I do not recommend installing this game if you have sensitive files and don't want to risk your computer, don't touch this bull shit.

But, they are a respected company and I don't think the risk is high, but it's there.

Yes, they have given you the option to disable their anti-cheat, but it doesn't make the fact that it runs at a KERNEL level.

all in all, don't touch the game, thanks.

Here are some articles if you want to read more about it

https://www.engadget.com/valorant-vanguard-riot-games-security-interview-video-170025435.html

https://www.thesixthaxis.com/2020/04/28/valorant-disable-uninstall-vanguard-anti-cheat-driver/

Archived