Dread's app for 501st CDR

DreadSK

Your In-Game Name: Dread

SteamID (https://steamid.io/ STEAM_0:0:467347655

Warns: 0

Timezone: GMT +2

Playtime: Around 400 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Current Ranks: none (since server still closed)

Position you are applying for: 501st CDR

Past Expierience: [Optional] I was a Tmod and a 1LT before the server shutdown

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I should be chosen over other applicants. Firstly I have a pretty big ammount of playtime. Because of that I have officer expierience leading the battalion since I was 3rd highest ranking officer in our battalion. Before the server shutdown I also leaded during events like invasion defend, invasions and patrols.

Another reason that I would be good for the role over other applicants. Is because I was going to be 501st CDR before roles reset. Because of that I have made a few documents for our battalion to use. I have also been keeping track of our battalion members.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No

How would you use the role you are applying for? I am ready to lead our battalion so that we are the best attack battalion.

How much time do you have to contibute to the role?: Minimum like 3-4 hours, Maximum like 12 hours

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in ourside of Garry's Mod? None

Did you read the application rules?: Dread 

• Agree 6
  • 2 weeks later...

Not going to deny the app just yet but it needs some more support by community members.

and more effort on these:

On 7/20/2021 at 4:40 AM, DreadSK said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I should be chosen over other applicants. Firstly I have a pretty big ammount of playtime. Because of that I have officer expierience leading the battalion since I was 3rd highest ranking officer in our battalion. Before the server shutdown I also leaded during events like invasion defend, invasions and patrols.

Another reason that I would be good for the role over other applicants. Is because I was going to be 501st CDR before roles reset. Because of that I have made a few documents for our battalion to use. I have also been keeping track of our battalion members.

How would you use the role you are applying for? I am ready to lead our battalion so that we are the best attack battalion.

Elaborate on how you plan to make it the best attack battalion. What would you implement?

+1 Overall this app could use some more work, however I know Dread is an excellent pick for the position, Before rank wipe Dread was constantly finding valuable and helpful officers to help the 501st after relaunch, he was also reaching out to try and better the 501st and their documents. Overall a very good and kind fellow and would be a very amazing choice for 501st Commander!

Good Luck!

• 2 months later...

logo.png.f655a706f14519b42316b9201ad5561

DENIED

While I appreciate your aspiration to fill such an important role, I can't ignore the neglect to the application itself. It's lackluster in terms of descriptiveness and doesn't really outline your goals as a Commander. I suggest you take smaller steps first and see if a Commander can use your help within their battalion. I encourage you to keep working and gaining experience, then maybe reapplying for an open lore position when you feel you are ready.