tlgallie

In-game name: alliee

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:579890345

Warns: 0
Timezone: MST

Playtime?: 472:22:23

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Ghostie, eyesllud

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

I was a staff a few months back. I did a pretty good job, took sits, did my job, the only reason I got demoted was because of inactivity, and the reason was because I was having personal issues and had to stay in a treatment facility for a few months. All is better now, so don't worry : ) 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I do a really good job at following all the rules, being respectful, and solving problems. I am respectful and kind to every person I meet, and I offer help to new people on the server. I have never broken a rule, or got banned or warned. I would like to say I am a very understanding, unbiased, productive person. I do not pick sides, and I would like to make Garnet a safer, kinder community. I love meeting new people and interacting with new people every day, and helping out in any way possible. In all sits, I would have evidence to back up the issue, and if they are honest with what they did and own up to it, I would give them a litte leniency.

Again, as said in my last staff app, I used to volunteer at the afterschool program for elementary-aged kids (preschool-7th) last year. And, from my fair share of doing that, I learned how to be patient, understanding, responsible, and to take a leader role by taking initiative. A lot of the format for solving problems is similar in a way. The kids taught me a lot of the problem-solving and patience I have to this day. 

In all, I'd like to contribute my part to Garnet to make the server a more enjoyable place, and make everyone feel safe and welcomed!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: December 23, 2020

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I do work a part-time job (with no schedule, completely random times) but other than that, the rest of the day.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Yeah! I like to paint, journal, listen to music, write letters, play guitar, volunteering, and rollerskating : )

Did you read the staff rules?: alliee

• Informative 1

+1

You're active, nice, and you used to be staff. Although I'm+1ing this I would really recommend beefing up your paragraphs. Other then that yeah +1.

Changing this to a Neutral because of the new info that's been brought up about you not taking sits

Edited by aidanpoppas123
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

I've only recently seen her on but she seems like a nice person helping new players with a free gun store.  The applicaton is okay but nothing that can't be added on to. Also ex-staff is a bonus with all the new staff that are joining.

+1

• Like 1

Welp, this is a pretty good application. You have the hours, the referrals, and red the rules. Although your paragraphs are following the minimum requirement, you made sure to promote your strong points and what makes you different from others. I've seen you a couple of times in-game and never really had a bad/toxic interaction. I think you got what it needs to be staff, here's my +1 ,and good luck! 

Edited by GrosCave
  • Like 1

allie > VIP (ignores staff responsibilities despite being active on the server) 

- Staff Roster of March 2021

19 hours ago, tlgallie said:

the only reason I got demoted was because of inactivity,

please be truthful. 

Neutral

• Informative 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, Papiraqi said:

allie > VIP (ignores staff responsibilities despite being active on the server) 

- Staff Roster of March 2021

please be truthful. 

Neutral

Im sorry, but I genuinely dont know what youre talking about. I know there was some drama going on between peers, but from what I remember, nobody talked to me about it or stated that was why I was demoted. I was gone for a few months, and I heard nothing of what you are mentioning. If you'd like, we can talk on discord about it, because I'm curious on what you're talking about. Maybe there is a miscommunication on my part? paran01a#5008

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
1 hour ago, tlgallie said:

Im sorry, but I genuinely dont know what youre talking about. I know there was some drama going on between peers, but from what I remember, nobody talked to me about it or stated that was why I was demoted. I was gone for a few months, and I heard nothing of what you are mentioning. If you'd like, we can talk on discord about it, because I'm curious on what you're talking about. Maybe there is a miscommunication on my part? paran01a#5008

Papiraqi didn’t write that, proggy did so that’s something to bring up with him but I do remember you not taking sits for awhile

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, tlgallie said:

• Agree 1