DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Oboshi's Appliation - 212th Obi Wan Kenobi

Oboshi

Your In-Game Name: Oboshi
SteamID (

STEAM_0:0:65792502

Warns: 0
Timezone: Denver / Mountain Center
Playtime:  N/A Don't fully remember but I believe it was around 500 hours. But, 1,112 in MilitaryRP
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Current Ranks: No current ranks rn but my past star wars ranks were. General Plo Koon, Knight Ralk Jon.
Position you are applying for: Lore Character. General and Council Member Obi Wan Kenobi
Referrals: None
Past Experience: [Optional]

Plo Koon, When star wars was last up me and couple other people were helping jedi portion or the server

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I do have past experience when It comes to lore and leading experience for Jedi. Like I said in my past answer I was Plo Koon for 104th Vizii was a CDR then it became Whiskey. I'm never power hungry at all either when it also comes to a simulation stance or a RP stance RP is way more important the just giving out stupid orders. When Events do happen you have to plan out on what your battalion needs to do and have a succeed, Sometimes it might fail but that's the experience with RP. Every event is different so communication will be key to it. The other part about being a Jedi lead is getting along with the faction and the CDR, plus other jedi members. 

Some people usually like to mess around too when they get power. I mostly take it serious but I still have fun. I'm not a super serious person when It comes to that kind of stuff but, i'm still a fun person to kick back and talk too. I'm pretty positive with GG community as well. A lot of StarwarsRP players including me have been waiting for this to come back and now that is it we are so ready for the relaunch and hopefully make it better then ever.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, include details.

No I have not

How would you use the role you are applying for?

Follow rules for one. But others make sure everyone is following rules as well in my battalion. Also be helping out Jedi's as well. But, more importantly is doing things for the server as well to make it better. We all want to make the StarWarsRP server better then before so it doesn't have a downfall at all. That is hopefully all of our goals. I will be a huge part in RP scenarios but, I wont be part of every single RP I want to help teach people how to properly RP instead of goofing off during it. This server should be a full RP server still with fun and people goofing around usually. Thats what makes it even better.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

Until I'm done with this role and ready to go onto another one.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry’s Mod?

Outside hobbies are hockey, and honestly have a fun life. I like to goto festivals I just recently came back from Global Festival. I'm planning on a festival in Cali and I just recently came back from Utah. There's nothing wrong with have a little bit of fun.

Did you read the application rules?:

212th Pvt Oboshi

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 4
  • Forums Moderator

Hey oboshi I already know who you are so there should be no problem getting along. I see no problem with you getting obi wan as long as you assist me in leading 212th, Good luck 

+1

• Like 1

Pros: experience & friendliness

cons: doesn’t have gallbladder

+1

imma be honest, the app is a little rough around the edges, but solid, I feel you repeat similar ideas but in different words, as well as generic stuff like “I’m not power hungry” etc. most of us know you and we know you are not power hungry. GL

• 300 IQ 1
  • 2 months later...

logo.png.f655a706f14519b42316b9201ad5561

ACCEPTED

Having experienced your dedication and ability first-hand in our last release, I am more than happy to accept you for such a vital character. I will contact you about your interview as soon as possible. Thank you for your application.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1