Shankie Resignation

Yeah yeah I know.. I've been with the team a while and some of you love me, some of you don't. Personally I think all of you guys on the team are good people or people I considered friends. 
I don't know how to normally go about this stuff but yeah.. I'mma get into it.

I got a lot of stuff to focus on, especially myself. The loss of my girlfriend and the hard times I've fallen on have started to consume me with depression and time I just can't get back. As an example. I got denied a house I've been saving up for and my family drives me insane. I want to move out and that denial set me back significantly. The loss of my girlfriend hit me as well as having to cut off a significant portion of my friend group due to their toxic behavior. 

I have had to suffer through a lot of garbage drama and mental issues and I've had to focus on myself.
Good news is, It's getting better for me, but that doesn't mean I have time for Gmod anymore. I might come on once and a while and might even join the staff team in the future! This actually took me the entire month to consider since I didn't want to retire but I have to focus on my needs and not my wants.

Now, I do really want to thank @Shin_Tsukimi specifically due to what he's done for me. Man, you've saved me from a suicide attempt and have shown me such compassion and friendship. You're awesome and without you I'd not be here today.

Other names like Murph and Wooley, you guys have been awesome. 
Rosie has been a great help and a wonderful friend so has Gothhusband and Gothwife. So many names that I can't even imagine writing them all down.
You know who you are.. those who've stuck with me and been so supportive and kind, you KNOW who you are and all of you deserve the best.

Thank you guys for everything. This is mister shankie turning in his knife.. I expect it back later, though-

• Like 3
  • Sad 12

I'm so sorry you've had to go through these things. You were one of the best staff members I've ever seen and I honestly expected you to make it to manager. Remember we're all here for you if you ever need someone to talk with. 

3 minutes ago, MisterShankie said:

I expect it back later, though-

Hopefully you get it back soon haha. Anyway good luck with everything and I wish you the best. 

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, MisterShankie said:

Now, I do really want to thank @Shin_Tsukimi specifically due to what he's done for me. Man, you've saved me from a suicide attempt and have shown me such compassion and friendship. You're awesome and without you I'd not be here today.

Man you know to hit me up any time you need me, I love yah man, you are one of the best people I've met on the server, and I think a lot more people think the same.

Keep being awesome! Hit me up whenever you want if you wanna do anything 🙂

• Like 5

Keep us informed with how things are going. I truly appreciate you man and I pray that things will get better for you, you definitely deserve it. You’re doing the absolute right thing by making your personal life the priority because at the end of the day we can’t let a video game dictate who we are. I’m really proud of you and know this is going to be a good thing for you. 
-Wreck

• Like 1

Hey man, I know we don't know each other a lot but take the time you need to get everything back on track; I wish you the best. Thank you for everything you did for the server. Glad you're not leaving forever and I'm looking forward to seeing you again on GG. Big love my man ❤️ 

• Like 1

HEY MAN,  you'll always be my son, ( for context if anyone finds that video that would be great) life gets tough man and I'm proud of you for standing up to get better, you're a good guy and cant wait to see you back man, take some you time, go live life and get back on top and we'll see you back in the staff roster soon ! 

DM's are always open, call me or what ever if you need me.

Much love brother. 

• Like 1

My Loco Gang brother, the man who kept my work in the server alive, who ran raids with me, Rico, and Apple. You taught me about DarkRP, and are my friend. Times are rough sometimes, but as my Discord status always says "Pain is only proof you are alive". Keep me posted, and let me know when you come on. We can raid like hell until we piss everyone off.

God speed my friend, and good luck to you and life! 

-TLG Murph

• Like 1