Staff application - -66th- rockman619

In-game name: -66th- rockman619
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199041420125/
Warns: 0
Timezone:GMT+1
Playtime?: 117 hours 70-80 all on dark rp (different servers)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes i have a headset as well as spare earphones and i can use teamspeak
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]  yes i have a built in recording software
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] no referrals
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] no experiance
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Because i am a very neutral non biased team player who will make sure everything is fair during sits and punishments (if needed) are dished out accordingly. I am also able to play through out most days excluding school days from 9am-3pm. i also have the willingness to deal with any problems no matter how small, annoying, petty or downright stupid they are. I am also a big stickler for the rules and i will make sure that rules are enforced and attempts to break rules are snubbed out . I also really enjoy playing dark rp and feel i can enhance my enjoyment by becoming staff and helping my favourite server be maintained. 

I feel i am a better choice as i can be very assertive when needs be but can also be quite calm, i can also defuse arguements and disputes very easily using my words before getting annoyed/fustrated. I also love helping people wether they are new and need help learing how to play and rules to server or are a vet and just have a problem or question. I feel every server needs a kind but assertive staff member and i also feel i am that member that would be an asset to you and the server. You should pick me because my time to play is very flexible especially during holidays. i will also compromise time i spend on other games to put more hours into this server and its needs.

In conclusion you should pick me because im a very happy go lucky person, will suit everyones needs to get the job done (whatever the job that needs to be done is) , will be very fair and non biased to everyone dispite past experiences and interaction, will enforce the rules no matter what the circumstances may be and last but not least will pour my blood sweat and tears into this job.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details i was one banned for 2 weeks it was for mass rdm. For the record i did not mass rdm there was a hobo arena where we fought to the death and i kept winning and so he did a sit and i tried to explain but the admin banned me before i could fully explain.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: none i recall if i have i deeply apologise
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 2-7 hours a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play for a rugby team
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes and i understand them

• Dumb/Shitpost 3
2 hours ago, Tsfunnygoose said:

This is asking for your playtime on Garnet gamings DRP server . Do /playtime (name) and copy and paste what it says to your application.

• Agree 1

read them again I'm sure you missed something...

For the record i did not mass rdm there was a hobo arena where we fought to the death and i kept winning and so he did a sit and i tried to explain but the admin banned me before i could fully explain.

rdm is rdm so you can't say that you didn't mass, you killed at your own risk.

117 hours 70-80 all on dark rp (different servers)

use /playtime (name)

Finally I've never seen you before and I am constantly active on the server almost 24 hours at a time other than that I'm at work.

-1 due to these reasons please take your time and getting to know the community. Have a great relationship and be over all chill.

As a wise man once said "you are in control of your own reputation" - @Adric

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

-1 But I might change it to a +1 if you can fix both of these things and if you have enough hours.

3 hours ago, Tsfunnygoose said:

Type /playtime (name) in-game to find your exact playtime for the server because you might not actually have enough hours to apply for staff.

3 hours ago, Tsfunnygoose said:

Please re-read them, you'll see why.