How to beat the pay to win players

Smells like broke in here

But that's ok, today I'm here to tell you how to get a jo- I mean, how to beat pay-to-win players at their game!

1.) Nerve Gas Raiding. The ultimate weapon in any raid, next to the rocket launcher of course. Countering nerve gas is fairly simple, Build everything far from the doors.  Fading doors on the sides for defense should have the button around 25-35 feet away from the door to avoid the gas damage. Use a sniper rifle to counter from that distance.
As well, having a defensive position 10 feet in front of the last door and fences used as the main 4 doors can also be used to defend nerve gas raids.

2.) Dragon Lores. The Dragon Lore is the most powerful weapon, both at long range and close thanks to it's 100% accuracy when no scoping. The best way to combat Dragon Lore Snipers is to get as close as you can to them and run around them. While a 1 shot kill, this increases your chance of killing them. If they have a double barrel, stay as far from them as you can.

3. !credits. Players get credits for playing them game, which can be used in the credits store to purchase temporary weapons. Pretty much every weapon can be temporarily purchased and used for a set amount of time. Don't worry, if you die you keep it until the time has expired for the weapon. So play the game and earn credits to stand a chance against pay to wins.

But what if you just joined, have no credits, and have no base building skills? Well do I have the option for you!

4.) Run. Plain and simple, run. Run to the nearest fast food joint, get a job application, get off your ass and do something. Plain and simple. Broke boy.

Edited by murph0981
  • Cringe 1
  • Haha 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
23 hours ago, murph0981 said:

Smells like broke in here

But that's ok, today I'm here to tell you how to get a jo- I mean, how to beat pay-to-win players at their game!

1.) Nerve Gas Raiding. The ultimate weapon in any raid, next to the rocket launcher of course. Countering nerve gas is fairly simple, Build everything far from the doors.  Fading doors on the sides for defense should have the button around 25-35 feet away from the door to avoid the gas damage. Use a sniper rifle to counter from that distance.
As well, having a defensive position 10 feet in front of the last door and fences used as the main 4 doors can also be used to defend nerve gas raids.

2.) Dragon Lores. The Dragon Lore is the most powerful weapon, both at long range and close thanks to it's 100% accuracy when no scoping. The best way to combat Dragon Lore Snipers is to get as close as you can to them and run around them. While a 1 shot kill, this increases your chance of killing them. If they have a double barrel, stay as far from them as you can.

3. !credits. Players get credits for playing them game, which can be used in the credits store to purchase temporary weapons. Pretty much every weapon can be temporarily purchased and used for a set amount of time. Don't worry, if you die you keep it until the time has expired for the weapon. So play the game and earn credits to stand a chance against pay to wins.

But what if you just joined, have no credits, and have no base building skills? Well do I have the option for you!

4.) Run. Plain and simple, run. Run to the nearest fast food joint, get a job application, get off your ass and do something. Plain and simple. Broke boy.

@murph0981 Important thing to add is that you can earn the Pay to win weapons with RP cash and the use of credit dealers.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
34 minutes ago, Hamas said:

Important thing to add is that you can earn the Pay to win weapons with RP cash and the use of credit dealers.

“Important thing to add is how you can technically get the items without paying if you sink hundreds of hours printer farming so it’s not really pay to win (although you can pay to skip the grind)”

55 minutes ago, FestiveCowZilla said:

“Important thing to add is how you can technically get the items without paying if you sink hundreds of hours printer farming so it’s not really pay to win (although you can pay to skip the grind)”

Lmao, well they shouldn't be easy to get huh, You also don't printer farm right if it takes you hundreds of hours to get enough credits for vip, double barrel or dlore. People literally hobo and get enough in donations. Lmao @Mistic

• Disagree 1

Honestly just ask for help. I know for myself if someone clearly isn’t sure what to do or is in need of help I’ll always offer it. I want the game to be enjoyable for all and when newer players get discouraged by assholes who mock them by saying things it’s pretty shitty. Gotta remember where we all started from too. 

Imagine being p2w, yikes.

Ill tell you how to actually combat the p2w people. 
1: make a base with a small shooting hole ready to snipe them from a safe distance.

2: farm money, gain enough money to trade ingame cash for store credits (what i did, and my acc is worth about 1k $)

3: get dlore, then vip, then db.

after that you should be good, maybe grind for a m4a1 aswell.

best guid here lads

Edit: Incase you people disagreeing think that i`m serious, im not XD. (but it does work doh, its gotten 7 people i played with to over 1k acc`s) 

Edited by royk01
  • Disagree 4
  • Agree 1