DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Ba11ParkFrank41 -- Staff Application

Neutral now

After saw what you did in Woolley and lox's clips
I'm not sure about is you really changed or still do these stuff again
(this neutral will update after I saw more commend)

Edited by Hoal
Neutral For now
  • Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Friendly 2

@Fido i feel like you hold alot of grudges. you got baited and rdm'ed someone then tried to present it as a rule change suggestion. You literally screamed at me just because i was VIP mod DURING my event in front of everyone and had to be promptly removed. Now youre giving frank shit for doing exactly what you did to me. Embarrassed me. You can ask Aki, I stopped all events for that night after your outburst cus it made me uncomfortable. I don't even know you bud..... just simmer down homie

Edited by Adric
  • Like 2
  • Informative 2
  • Agree 5
On 8/10/2021 at 11:59 PM, WoolleyMonster said:

Ba11ParkFrank, Where to begin, I remember the day you got demoted, I remember having a good chat with you about many a things and correcting yourself, you waited penitently and re applied for staff and got turned down again, rather then quit, you took the responses, the feedback and everything that was said into account and leant from it. Not only have you started to mature but truly I see that you've seen the error of your ways from the last times and started to correct yourself and its been interesting to see.

Up until now you've been making forum responses and posts in a mature manner from what I've seen, still involving yourself in the community, staying on the server and being respectful, yes having moments of toxic behavior or minginess but as I mentioned on Razerblade's staff app, we all can have these moments, we cant deny this, no ones perfect. 

You've shown determination, patience  and willingness, you've matured and started to get your head screwed on, as I also said in Razer's staff app, he was given a chance and so should you in my eyes, the past is the past and when you put actions behind your words, your apologies or what ever it is your trying to achieve have more meaning, not just being empty words. 

You deserve a chance, I know the new Ba11ParkFrank can do right and set a new character into motion, someone who will be a respectful and mature staff member, but those those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. 

Don't let us down Frank, were trusting you

good luck.

+1

I cant believe what I just witnessed, after writing this post about giving you a chance and thinking you had changed, I feel a complete mug right now, you haven't changed at all, to agree with @Ghostieee old habits do die hard, you threatened a staff member, saying you could get him banned for NITRP and said it was a joke, not cool my guy, even as a joke, also before this you had RDM'D him when I was trying to sort out the issue of him stuck in a player, this hurts my heart, I wrote this post to give a chance, and to have confidence in you, now I feel my words are empty and for nothing, I'm sorry to the people who are supporting him and who gave a plus 1 and a reaction to my post but I've changed my mind and please make your judgement from this video that happened today (12/08/21) please don't change your choice in call of a +1 or -1 based on my change, I'm nothing big on the forum or in staff, but it has opened my eyes  a little and a lot of peoples words have now sunk in. 

Please watch you ears and excuse the broken audio but on the video you can see him RDM, and then also in the sit say it was for a "joke"

VOLUME WARNING PLEASE WATCH YOUR EARS

https://streamable.com/g947oa

Again sorry for my audio levels please be warned it wasn't be recorded through my headset but my cam's mic....my bad 😅

Then not 5 minuets later, fair enough you apologised but admitted to the RDM and said about that against homies its all good, its still counted as RDM my guy and you know this !

spacer.png

I'm so disappointed and hurt man.

Edited by WoolleyMonster
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Agree 6
9 minutes ago, WoolleyMonster said:

I cant believe what I just witnessed, after writing this post about giving you a chance and thinking you had changed, I feel a complete mug right now, you haven't changed at all, to agree with @Ghostieee old habits do die hard, you threatened a staff member, saying you could get him banned for NITRP and said it was a joke, not cool my guy, even as a joke, also before this you had RDM'D him when I was trying to sort out the issue of him stuck in a player, this hurts my heart, I wrote this post to give a chance, and to have confidence in you, now I feel my words are empty and for nothing, I'm sorry to the people who are supporting him and who gave a plus 1 and a reaction to my post but I've changed my mind and please make your judgement from this video that happened today (12/08/21) please don't change your choice in call of a +1 or -1 based on my change, I'm nothing big on the forum or in staff, but it has opened my eyes  a little and a lot of peoples words have now sunk in. 

Please watch you ears and excuse the broken audio but on the video you can see him RDM, and then also in the sit say it was for a "joke"

Again sorry for my audio levels please be warned 

Then not 5 minuets later, fair enough you apologised but admitted to the RDM and said about that against homies its all good, its still counted as RDM my guy and you know this !

spacer.png

I'm so disappointed and hurt man.

pls pls low ur volume befor watching uwu 

Edited by Aki-
i had too
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Haha 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 2
2 minutes ago, WoolleyMonster said:

Again sorry for my audio levels please be warned 

While this may be true, non of it was taken seriously, I've done this with a lot of people in the matter of the sit and in the end its never taken to the point of me getting someone banned, if I was to get a warn or a jail I'll accept it with nothing else after. Rayzer had known me for a while and claimed to have known me for a week, he then put on an act in front of you trying to make it seem like I harassed him. When I didn't. I then apologized IN THE SIT, because the way it got out of hand wasn't my intention.

I wanted to sincerely apologize to you as well because you were hurt by this the most and it wasn't something I wanted to happen. I do think saying I haven't changed goes a long way because the context behind this situation is that he was minging on me in the morning when I was vibing with you guys to begin with and not once did I make it a big deal because rayzer and I (I thought) were chill so I just put in terms of "its just darkrp."

This was only RDM, yet the "threat" was never and I admit isn't a joke to be taken lightly but that is something I never take forward or weigh on someone to get out of situations. Not once have I done that or intend to in the future.

Woolley you have every right to be upset and it sucks that a small situation like this was taken to the extent it did. I hope things can move forward and I'd like to say again I apologize. I've changed for the better that is still a fact. Things like this aren't meant to be serious. The threat is probably something you guys couldn't take lightly from all of this and that's what I'll take blame for.

P.S. I'll also mention I had killed him because he was stuck in Ghostieee and that's generally how you would get out, he told you he didn't want help from woolley so I helped him. I was deeply upset that rayzer had put on an act claiming I've only known him for 1 week when he's been here for several months and I've known him that entire time.

The biggest thing to take away from this and I put at fault the most on me is the threat and I know that was the biggest thing that I considered to be a "mingy" remark. I don't take the rdm to be a mingy intent when I thought all it was is to get a guy un stuck from another and as well we were homis so I thought the rdm wouldn't scar him like he tried to make it out to be. I'm sorry for the hurt I caused to @WoolleyMonster as well as Rayzer.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Toxic 1
7 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

While this may be true, non of it was taken seriously, I've done this with a lot of people in the matter of the sit and in the end its never taken to the point of me getting someone banned, if I was to get a warn or a jail I'll accept it with nothing else after. Rayzer had known me for a while and claimed to have known me for a week, he then put on an act in front of you trying to make it seem like I harassed him. When I didn't. I then apologized IN THE SIT, because the way it got out of hand wasn't my intention.

I wanted to sincerely apologize to you as well because you were hurt by this the most and it wasn't something I wanted to happen. I do think saying I haven't changed goes a long way because the context behind this situation is that he was minging on me in the morning when I was vibing with you guys to begin with and not once did I make it a big deal because rayzer and I (I thought) were chill so I just put in terms of "its just darkrp."

This was only RDM, yet the "threat" was never and I admit isn't a joke to be taken lightly but that is something I never take forward or weigh on someone to get out of situations. Not once have I done that or intend to in the future.

Woolley you have every right to be upset and it sucks that a small situation like this was taken to the extent it did. I hope things can move forward and I'd like to say again I apologize. I've changed for the better that is still a fact. Things like this aren't meant to be serious. The threat is probably something you guys couldn't take lightly from all of this and that's what I'll take blame for.

P.S. I'll also mention I had killed him because he was stuck in Ghostieee and that's generally how you would get out, he told you he didn't want help from woolley so I helped him. I was deeply upset that rayzer had put on an act claiming I've only known him for 1 week when he's been here for several months and I've known him that entire time.

The biggest thing to take away from this and I put at fault the most on me is the threat and I know that was the biggest thing that I considered to be a "mingy" remark. I don't take the rdm to be a mingy intent when I thought all it was is to get a guy un stuck from another and as well we were homis so I thought the rdm wouldn't scar him like he tried to make it out to be. I'm sorry for the hurt I caused to @WoolleyMonster as well as Rayzer.

I'm sorry dude I'm not angry, I'm disappointed, this "small situation", is what it is, I would have thought given everything that happened in the past, how people on here have said give him a chance, and this comes up, showing your old self, letting it seep through the cracks, you do this now, what's to say you wont when staff, this is my decision to change my +1 to a -1 no one else's, because personally I think you're way in over your head, your letting it get to you and your ego is getting to big, I'm sorry dude but, as I said who's to say you wont do this as staff, I'm generally sorry I changed my mind but this cant go un noticed, glad you apologised and were honest, takes a lot to do that in any respect, I'll give you that but, personally if I was in your shoes, id be on my best behaviour, shining shoes, holding doors open and being a good boy, knowing I was being watched like a hawk. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 6
2 hours ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

I was deeply upset that rayzer had put on an act claiming I've only known him for 1 week when he's been here for several months and I've known him that entire time.

You said this twice and also i only talked to u in a vc for like a week as in discord privately not in-game although I  have known u for a long time but haven't actually talked to u from 1 to another.

• Informative 2

okay so, frank you’re a very good guy and i have a lot of love for you so please don’t think this is me dissing you.

but after reviewing the last clips (old or not) i don’t think it’s a good idea to be making a step like this when you know your reputation in the community is at this point is low, though i’ve seen you change positively since i’ve met you back in January . i would just like to point out the fact that you are very defensive and you threaten to get people in trouble all the time. which i know it’s a joke but other members of the community might not.

you have to know how to play with all different types of people and adapt to them when being on the staff team  but i think you’re just used to the toxic ones and not the people who are actually there to have fun and rp. if that makes sense. like i’ve said before being on the staff team is more of a responsibility than it seems to be, which you should know considering you were on the staff team not too long ago, but you handle certain situations so immaturely and it sucks because i know you can do better and i’ve seen you do better, and i’ve seen the way you handle serious situations in and out of garnet. 

though i said i was neutral i will have to change it to a -1 just until you realize that not everything has to be taken in a toxic manner and not everybody’s out to get you. but i do wanna say im proud of you taking the criticism from everyone and not letting it get to you, but instead you’re trying to better yourself from it. good job. 

• Like 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 5
32 minutes ago, wuvgawore said:

okay so, frank you’re a very good guy and i have a lot of love for you so please don’t think this is me dissing you.

but after reviewing the last clips (old or not) i don’t think it’s a good idea to be making a step like this when you know your reputation in the community is at this point is low, though i’ve seen you change positively since i’ve met you back in January . i would just like to point out the fact that you are very defensive and you threaten to get people in trouble all the time. which i know it’s a joke but other members of the community might not.

you have to know how to play with all different types of people and adapt to them when being on the staff team  but i think you’re just used to the toxic ones and not the people who are actually there to have fun and rp. if that makes sense. like i’ve said before being on the staff team is more of a responsibility than it seems to be, which you should know considering you were on the staff team not too long ago, but you handle certain situations so immaturely and it sucks because i know you can do better and i’ve seen you do better, and i’ve seen the way you handle serious situations in and out of garnet. 

though i said i was neutral i will have to change it to a -1 just until you realize that not everything has to be taken in a toxic manner and not everybody’s out to get you. but i do wanna say im proud of you taking the criticism from everyone and not letting it get to you, but instead you’re trying to better yourself from it. good job. 

Literally the greatest -1 I've seen in this application, I wasn't planning on responding but I needed to mention a few things. As far as my past goes I'd like to mention the fact that before I ever came to darkrp I came from the community of "RUST" and when you had mentioned that "not everyone is out to get you" I understand that and me being defensive in many situations comes from rust when I meet toxic people that are only out for negative intentions. I've grown more than people think when I came to this server, I still have RUST emotion I guess I would call it since it has been apart of my life since I was 10. I have more than 3k hours on rust and its rubbed off on me in some way I believe. This isn't a blame on a video game for why I act the way I do, for everyone makes their choices and there are repercussions of those choices. Defending myself doesn't come with the toxicity at first, most of my "real" fights that have been on this server were for more right than wrong decisions.

I choose my battles when needed. Can't say that I've chosen the right battles every time but fighting/defending myself is the reason I became staff in the first place. I had been banned for MASS RDM and 1 hour after my ban was lifted I then applied for staff 12 hours later I was accepted. If I had let the ban go without fighting for my POV and side of the story everyone would've seen it as a negative reaction of my doing.

Many situations have been the right decision for me to fight for but at the same time I do feel like people are after me all the time, I trust very small amount of people that I've chilled with over time. But, the biggest thing I bring to everyone may not be trust instantly but my respect until they lose it. I treat everyone how they want to be treated. When I see that I'm wrong I admit to it, I am not afraid to look towards my mistakes and admit when I am at fault.

That being said, with woolleys response I may have not acted the right way towards rayzer but I had trusted that we had a friendship that was built over time from the months he was on the server, and I might add, the great friendships I do have on the server I don't need to talk on discord privately. 90% of my closest friends on the server I don't dm hardly but stay connected through the server.

As a final word and hopefully my final response to this application....

I have trouble making the right decisions because the heat of the moment can push over the limit I think I've shown that in myself during situations that unfortunately lead to many uncertainty towards my image and maturity to becoming a staff member. I've also grown more than ever since I've been apart of this community and meeting with several people. In some ways I like to call DarkRP -- VR Chat only cause over the course of time I've played you pretty much enjoy the people more than the role play. Abides for example he vibes with everyone and he is someone I've known since I first joined. He's a friendship I hold to heart closely because he is one of the greatest guys I've met. If this application gets accepted I will guarantee myself right here things will be different. People bring up things from my past and half if not more of my -1's are from months ago. Most of all I want to focus on the current situation. I am honestly hurting more the fact that I've probably ruined my friendship with a good friend that I've known since he first joined the server and with my dumb mouth I've probably scared something that can't be fixed.

I don't want to become a staff member to just right my wrongs nor help the server, that's a given that I already have planned. Things become much of greater importance because the greatest thing this community brings are the people. Once we lose our strong community we don't have a great server. When we don't have people you can trust and bonds between each other, we don't have friendships and connections to carry on for a long time. I'm pretty sure I've lost a good one today and its one of my biggest regrets in my history.

Please, I ask give me this one chance. I won't let anyone down. I PROMISE...

Thank you again for everyones responses.

Edited by Ba11ParkFrank41
  • Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Disagree 3

I am going to be switching from a to a +/-. 

I've had the opportunity to interact a bit with the applicant in both RP context and in staff contexts. When he held a sit against me we had a conversation about a grey area in the rules - that being CPs defending one another while chasing a wanted person who opens fire and damages us. He kept things pretty chill and wasn't toxic compared to others I've met. I do think he is willing to take out feedback and try to make adjustments to his behavior accordingly. 

I dislike the point about his old behavior. People can change for the better, some just take a longer amount of time than others. If you guys are going to be hung up over what he did x amount of months ago, you will ignore what his behaviors are at present and not see that he really has made the effort to change himself. Learn to forgive when it's appropriate. 

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1