DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Delta Force Primary Weapon Change

acer

• Forums Moderator

+1 not much to say but the gun is utter dogshit and please don’t use the excuse “oh it has 50 rounds” cause realistically the fist four bullets matter and if all four shots just go all Willy nilly there’s not point on using it 

• Like 1

+1

Acer said it best and I agree with everything he stated. P90 has been really bad for ever, probably since it was introduced. Me along with my faction members just run around with orsis and aek971 on doctor whitelist because out faction weapons fucking suck or else I would main commander class with a good weapon or at least a usable weapon.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

+1

Realistically, the P90 is almost not usable in war because of the high spread on the gun after the first few rounds. With the stats on other guns, like the AEK for example, you would get outgunned in every gunfight even CQC. I don't mind playing with the P90, but it needs a decreased spread statistic otherwise that will not be happening. I've always been one of using the faction weapons but with this gun that is not enjoyable at all. 

HK would be nice to have, but if a P90 buff is the way to go that should work as well.

+1
Ive been preaching this since before i even joined DF the P90 is just simply not good, ive seen recently we're trying to push more towards realism in which case the HK416 is the gun that the IRL delta force uses but even a P90 buff would be fine either or acer made a great suggestion and i completely agree

+1 

even though I'm not in delta force I have used the p90 in tryouts/trainings.

The gun is shit.

its not one of those "oh you need to learn how to be good with it" its just unusable and terrible 

Edited by Zedd
Need to make better
52 minutes ago, shrimp said:

180MB for a fancy AR-15 with an absurd amount of attachments + dependent add-ons.

So... are you saying -1 to the HK416 addon and saying no to the P90 buff or?

Overall the P90 is legit one of the most rng guns in the game, now people might say "yOuR iN a TiER 1 yOu DoNT nEeD gOOd gUn" it is quite frankly impossible to even have fun using it. This server is for fun not having a rage fit over the entire thing about how 90% of the 50 bullets just don't hit due to aim spread. the HK416 is 180 MB addon which most likely garnet is opposed to so why not buff the P90 to make it actually decent since donors are gonna be worse now and "faction guns will be better" so make the P90 better so DF will use the rifleman class/tier classes. 

+1 

• Informative 1
10 hours ago, shrimp said:

180MB for a fancy AR-15 with an absurd amount of attachments + dependent add-ons.

When I made the post I failed to recognize that I literally linked the wrong addon. The correct one is up now. Also, there's two parts to the suggestion.

Edited by acer
On 8/15/2021 at 11:43 PM, acer said:

NOTE: I BELIEVE ONLY THE FOLLOWING ATTACHMENTS SHOULD BE ALLOWED. THE LIST IS AS FOLLOWS: GRIP, SAKER, EOTECH (CW), AIMPOINT, ACOG, HEAVY STOCK.

+1 to the addition of the HK. Initially I was against it cause of the incorrect add-on you attached being quite large, however with the fixed one linked and the stats you put (that being similar to the SOPMOD) and those attachments, I think it would be a good addition.

Only concern is that KK weapons usually have this thing where they render in all their attachments on the 3d world model of the gun too. Meaning if I equip a suppressor, everyone else sees I have a suppressor. This is cool and all but it can cause performance issues rendering in HD attachments onto the world model. Nothing huge but it should be noted.
Also he does say that they do render in the actual add-on description.

• Like 5
  • Informative 1
  • 4 weeks later...