Description: Currently stealth on the server is non-existent. I think that adding a 2-hit or 1-hit headshot kill weapon that is silent and does not appear in the killfeed would make stealth possible, perhaps used on a class that also has a silenced key pad cracker and lockpick (that takes twice as long).

Reasoning: This could make stealth actually work and not be too overpowered or too weak, and now that it doesn't say who can hear you when you voice chat I think this could actually work.

• Haha 1

-1 this would be the ultimate MassRDM weapon and I don't think it's necessary since there already exist 1-hit kill snipers.
Silenced Raidtools wouldn't really help much either because the Keypad makes a noise when it's activated even if the cracker makes no noise.

• Agree 1

The concept is awesome honestly, like I really think that sounds great but it’s not exactly what I would consider to be a thing we’d want to constantly explain in sits about. It’ll only become a nuisance with kids claiming RDM and what not. They already do with hitman and assassin classes believe it or not. So I’d say yes I like it but for this game mode I don’t think it’s something that would be wise to add. And for those reasons -1

Im Out Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network

• Agree 1
6 minutes ago, Fido said:

We already got a one-tap AWP (assuming you don't have perks). Last thing we need is another overpowered weapon. 

M95 Dragon one-shots perks with a headshot and most the time a body shot, but it's LOUD as fuck. Sound doesn't matter if you're dead already though.