DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

VIP Printer

Torq

Description: So some servers have this thing where if you buy VIP you can get a thing called a VIP printer and what it does is that its jus an upgrade from the basic printer it makes money faster and you can upgrade just like the regular printers. Some other server have bitminers that are like the "upgraded" version of the printers.

Reasoning: So more people would have a reason to buy VIP and there will be more ways to make money other than the 2 regular printers and gambling. This is something that comes with VIP.

Additional Information: Steam Workshop::Bitminer (steamcommunity.com) - could be something like this
  • Disagree 4
8 minutes ago, Torq said:

Description: So some servers have this thing where if you buy VIP you can get a thing called a VIP printer and what it does is that its jus an upgrade from the basic printer it makes money faster and you can upgrade just like the regular printers. Some other server have bitminers that are like the "upgraded" version of the printers.

Reasoning: So more people would have a reason to buy VIP and there will be more ways to make money other than the 2 regular printers and gambling. This is something that comes with VIP.

Additional Information: Steam Workshop::Bitminer (steamcommunity.com) - could be something like this

VIPs get VIP levels for Printers, that’s already good enough you guys don’t need printer lol. The economy is already broken I’m sure. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

I agree with @ShankNinja & @Ba11ParkFrank41 VIP already get an advantage in making money as they get the ability to fully max printers giving them a separate printer could collapse the economy, as ba11parkfrank stated General Knoxx One of the most wealthiest ( maybe the most idk) Used prints as his main source of income.

Adding a new VIP Printer would make the unbalance between the Millionaires and the new players larger, Plus non VIP users already are restricted to Q menu Tools and Jobs in the F4 Menu so once again its unfair.

-1 For me I cant get behind the idea too many risks for the economy and could just make it more unfair for new players.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I would like to just add off handedly, If ya'll really wanna talk meta then convince me to finish my 3 page suggestions post i wanna make. nobody prints cus its too one sided, nobody spends money cus normies need lots of guns (even with the free guns we all pass out) and even with an EXPEDITED event system (i can easy throw down 2 mil a night on this server) yall are getting paid and holding onto shit. the normies want vip and permas and the vips want more money. now that we got unboxing back all that money gets tanked back into oblivion. If yall really want to fix the economy and even the meta yall gonna need to allow printing incentives for normies not VIP. theres not one normie who wasnt raided and then logged for the night. its too easy, its too discouraging, and hell if they dont even report. (which i have suggestions on how raiding reports and player responses should be handled). Theres an empty grey area of number crunching where an hour is too much to ask for folk to sit on debt and within that time theres not really places to hide unexpectedly so if you have a keypad down EXPECT to get raided. reformat this to increase the hourly wage to 120k and make upgrades 60k. why these specific numbers? because asking 30 mins of folk is much easier than asking an hour + profit hours, plus a 20k increase is actually pretty damn healthy in the grand scheme for those who want to print like an epson laserjet printer. the only issue with that that needs balancing is server population. the printers cause incentivization for long hours logged. but a 4 hour sit down is the average and a shipment of guns can be like 120k. thats a 5th of your daily income and most people get fucked up daily or forget to drop shit. There's also an issue of wasted classes at the moment. The hourly wage of classes arent balanced to inflated economies rn either. the classes that can make great money dont due to the difficulty. also, how do you balance a meta when the numbers are so outstandingly askew. 6 people to a team and an entire server of raiders. open a bank and youll see how easy a reality that is to make. we ain't ready for that yet tho

• Friendly 1
On 9/9/2021 at 8:02 AM, Adric said:

I would like to just add off handedly, If ya'll really wanna talk meta then convince me to finish my 3 page suggestions post i wanna make. nobody prints cus its too one sided, nobody spends money cus normies need lots of guns (even with the free guns we all pass out) and even with an EXPEDITED event system (i can easy throw down 2 mil a night on this server) yall are getting paid and holding onto shit. the normies want vip and permas and the vips want more money. now that we got unboxing back all that money gets tanked back into oblivion. If yall really want to fix the economy and even the meta yall gonna need to allow printing incentives for normies not VIP. theres not one normie who wasnt raided and then logged for the night. its too easy, its too discouraging, and hell if they dont even report. (which i have suggestions on how raiding reports and player responses should be handled). Theres an empty grey area of number crunching where an hour is too much to ask for folk to sit on debt and within that time theres not really places to hide unexpectedly so if you have a keypad down EXPECT to get raided. reformat this to increase the hourly wage to 120k and make upgrades 60k. why these specific numbers? because asking 30 mins of folk is much easier than asking an hour + profit hours, plus a 20k increase is actually pretty damn healthy in the grand scheme for those who want to print like an epson laserjet printer. the only issue with that that needs balancing is server population. the printers cause incentivization for long hours logged. but a 4 hour sit down is the average and a shipment of guns can be like 120k. thats a 5th of your daily income and most people get fucked up daily or forget to drop shit. There's also an issue of wasted classes at the moment. The hourly wage of classes arent balanced to inflated economies rn either. the classes that can make great money dont due to the difficulty. also, how do you balance a meta when the numbers are so outstandingly askew. 6 people to a team and an entire server of raiders. open a bank and youll see how easy a reality that is to make. we ain't ready for that yet tho

TLDR: All the high level gigachads are mad because people are asking for low level normies to be able to get money like the gigachads. Suggestion is just making the price to upgrade lower, and making the pay per hour higher for printers. Shipments are a lot of money, and you can get that with this suggestion (1.5 hours of printers = shipment of guns plus money back from upgrades) Wages are dogshit and not even used by people, and 2/3 of the jobs aren't even used. Server's never been reset so what happens with new players when they want to play and grind money?

• Agree 1

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1 

Your suggestion has been Denied

This is an unnecessary change. Feel free to look through the previous suggestions similar to this.

- If you want more than 2 printers to make money faster you can simply buy other players printers.

- VIP's already have extra upgrades.

• Agree 1