Staff members in-game name: topshot
Date & Time of incident: ~roughly 1 year ago
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: Veteran Mass RDM
How long were you banned for?: Indefinitely
Proof of Ban: https://gyazo.com/c48b5006d51cf926d11fae3ce5699cbe
What happened? (include any proof): I mass RDM'd
Why should your ban be removed?:
I can't force myself to write anything apologetic without it sounding fake, however, I am aware that what I did was wrong, I don't have any reasoning as to why I massed, other than I was just being an idiot while I was bored one day trying to be funny. I just want to come back and enjoy the same fun I did several years ago, hanging out with friends. 

As to why I should be unbanned, I never involved myself in drama, and other than a few warns I never got into any trouble either. I have leadership experience as an officer in several factions such as, 2GA, MARSOC, and ISI. I can use my 1300+ hours and knowledge of the server to help better factions, provide good advice ,leadership and all around improve the experience of others. I've matured a great deal since last playing and I hope to become a good mentor to others and eventually gain a leadership position. 

I believe a lot of those reading this may not remember who I am, but I hope you can take my word that I can bring a good change to the server.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
34 minutes ago, Theos said:

Could you elaborate on this more?

I dont think it can be elaborated on any further, he killed hella people and got a mass ban.

+1 A lot can change in a person over 1 year time frame, I say he should be given another opportunity to play.

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Agree 1
15 minutes ago, Zedd said:

So was there a reason you massed, like were you just messing around with friends or did you just shoot up a db because its "funny"

I can't remember but probably just goofing around with my friends, thinking I was funny. 

30 minutes ago, The King of Rohan said:

@Salmon @Party

his old ban appeal on his other forum account

Yeah, this definitely paints me in a poor light. When I made that ban appeal I was just mad about getting banned for what I just saw as goofing off. I hope you can understand I have had a year to think about it and I know that this was improper behavior, I hope you take my word when I say i've matured alot.

• Agree 2

Like josh says, the previous ban appeal does paint him in a poor light, but it could also serve as a benchmark for how much he has matured in a way. I don't know you, I've never talked to you, but just comparing your previous posts to what you're saying now, it genuinely does sound like you matured and just want to get back on the game. And, imo, the vet mass ban isn't that heavy of an offense, compared to toxicity or cheating (like me lol), I definitely think you should get another chance.  +1 GL, and just try not to be a douche if u do get to come back lmao

• Agree 1