DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Vibe's Warn Appeal

Vibe

In-Game Name: Vibe/Gazzy Garcia

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63191509

When did the punishment occur?: Saturday, May 26th at roughly 9:30 on a stormy night.

Warn/Ban Reason: FailRP

Who was involved?: Nomad and the staff was ClickBait

Why should your appeal be accepted?: War just ended and because jobs are glitchy after a war with everyone switching I just ran into US base so they could kill me and I could go to DB. I did really good that war and was hoping I'd get a promo. After they didn't kill me I decided I'd just switch classes and sit a couple of seconds since so many people were switching at the time. After I had clicked the switch classes button, Nomad adverted the kidnap but it was already too late. I tried to pm him saying to either tp me back or I can run back as I felt bad about the kidnap. A few seconds without a reply I get tp'ed to a sit room. Knowing that I had no proof as to my claim to the job switch being glitchy I told ClickBait to just warn me and get it over with so I could go to sperate DB. I just wanna see the video of the kidnap from Nomad's perspective because idk if 3 people were present and within voice range and I wanna know why we couldn't handle this situation without staff intervention. Below is a picture of the pms I sent him which were met with no response.

Proof (Screenshots/Recordings):f2fa0c66577c64a260c29e7a0bd7362f.png

Kinda neutral on this one because on one hand it can be seen as switching classes to avoid kidnap, but on the other hand you did attempt to go back in order to avoid the warning. Not sure where I am on this until Nomad replies with his side because what he did was pretty selfish and rude.

@Nomad

He literally asked you if you could tp him back lol

Instead you take the poo ladder and get him warned 

although, if your video suggests differently, then it’s probably just a misunderstanding 

Just now, Nomad said:

Link to Video

Apologies for the late response, I was out of town today.

"I switched my job it's not my fault alright" He clearly clicked it before hand and it had been delayed. Seeing as he also offered to be rekidnapped if it mattered that much to you, +1. Should be removed

2 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Link to Video

Apologies for the late response, I was out of town today.

Ok, so the kidnap was allowed but once again why not respond to my pms. And you can hear me clearly say "I already switched jobs not my fault." All you wanted to do was keep me for 15 minutes but when you got me back after the sit you just killed me. This kidnap was scummy all around.

+1. 

He had obviously switched jobs and it was obvious that he didn't intend because of server jobswitch lag and because he was moving around at the kidnap showing that he didn't stop to jobswitch in F4 after the advert. Even after he was attempting to comply with you, you get him warned and return him to your kidnap just so you could kill him. What is the point of getting him returned to your kidnap just so you can kill him when you could have killed him for being in base in the first place? When you kidnap someone the object is to RolePlay with the individual, not to just kill. And as an Administrator you should know that you should be a little more understanding to the situation and not just jump to conclusions. 

I would also hope that this situation will bring this Administrator's position as staff in question for maturity reasons. This is unacceptable and may possibly deface the community.

• Like 3