DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Rust's Staff Application

Rust

8 minutes ago, OpTic Gunner said:

whos cares about activity as of late.

Being able to understand the current standing of the server, getting used to written and unwritten rules that are in place at the time under the current management. Getting yourself established with the community again, and knowing generally what the community outlook is on staff interaction.

-1. Do well within your position. Your 2nd paragraph goes in depth about issues and things that you could solve with your current officer position and faction, so I would suggest doing that first to branch yourself back into the general scene of the server.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
36 minutes ago, bishopil said:

I agree with Stork on your activity. Don't feel comfortable with the pfp either, very horrible implications combined with the message it sends to players like myself. 

What profile pic? 

28 minutes ago, Milky said:

+1

The only concern for me that could have resulted in me not giving this post a +1 would be activity, and from the past couple of weeks/months its clear that they're back and ready to take responsibility beyond themselves. Of course, activity is something that everyone can improve, including Rust, but I've had no negative interactions with them so far. Seeing as they were staff in the past and the intentions seem genuine, I'm on board. Good luck!

Thanks brother, i appreciate it!❤️

39 minutes ago, bishopil said:

I agree with Stork on your activity. Don't feel comfortable with the pfp either, very horrible implications combined with the message it sends to players like myself. 

Hey man i respect your opinion but I don’t think commenting on the profile pic is necessary. It’s doing no harm to ya. Thanks for taking time to comment. 

15 minutes ago, Pencil said:

Being able to understand the current standing of the server, getting used to written and unwritten rules that are in place at the time under the current management. Getting yourself established with the community again, and knowing generally what the community outlook is on staff interaction.

-1. Do well within your position. Your 2nd paragraph goes in depth about issues and things that you could solve with your current officer position and faction, so I would suggest doing that first to branch yourself back into the general scene of the server.

I appreciate the honest response. Seems to look people think I have been gone longer than I actually have. I’m always working on improving myself and helping others do so for themselves as well. Thanks for taking time to comment brother!

• Agree 1
59 minutes ago, Salmon said:

I'm gonna have to agree with stork. You just came back, I'd like to see you do more on the server before you rejoin the staff team. You did great then so i have no doubts otherwise

Thanks for the honest response Salmon! I appreciate the kind words❤️

• Friendly 1

+1 Rust is very ready for this Staff role again as she knows the rules as she was T.Admin not that long ago so there should be no worries if she wont pull her weight on the staff team etc.

I’ve known rust for a long time and not once have I seen her act immature even in the most brain dead situations. Rust is also not bias at all even if you known her your whole life she will tell you how it is and not sugar coat anything just because you’ve known Rust for ages. 

• Like 2

im gonna +1

from what ive seen of Rust she seem like a pretty chill person i dont have any complants but i havent been here that long so that could be used aginst me

i will say this if we base our own biases on these staff apps based off PFP theres a lot of ppl that would never make it into staff at all and stuff like that should be handled personally or if your personal bias will affect your decision making skills then its best to leave things be (P.S not targeting anyone im just saying from being staff for a long time and i tell my rust mods the same thing)

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
1 minute ago, ItssBio said:

im gonna +1

from what ive seen of Rust she seem like a pretty chill person i dont have any complants but i havent been here that long so that could be used aginst me

i will say this if we base our own biases on these staff apps based off PFP theres a lot of ppl that would never make it into staff at all and stuff like that should be handled personally or if your personal bias will affect your decision making skills then its best to leave things be (P.S not targeting anyone im just saying from being staff for a long time and i tell my rust mods the same thing)

Appreciate the honesty brother, thanks!❤️

• Like 1

Ima stay neutral on this. You seem like a really cool person and have good ours. Like how others have said I would like to see you on more. Good luck!

2 hours ago, bishopil said:

Even thought personally I don’t like the flag/pfp or side with it politically I don’t think it’s gonna affect Rusts ability as staff.  It’s just like a picture. I haven’t seen Rust going around and promoting the meaning of that flag 

Edited by Zedd
Fucked it up
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

-1  But hear me out.

Regardless of your pfp or not (which in my case i've had close experiences that weren't that good and your pfp is concerning at least for me ) I didn't -1 because of that. You have your own belief but as long as that doesn't interfere with me directly, or the business (ie, your staff position and the server health) it's all good.

Reason why I did -1 is activity and your statements on the post itself. I myself am one of the very few people that come first in the server, and last ones to leave and to be really honest rust, I haven't seen your activity as you indicate. I'm familiar with you and  you recently came off reserves but that's pretty much it. I have no doubt in my mind you have great intentions but I should focus first on your faction before already hopping to the staff team. If activity improves then could be a +1, just too soon to dictate a staff position imo. Other than that I haven't had interactions with you good or bad but you were past staff member that wanted back so you could bring good ideas to the staff team. 

Good Luck on this app! Great post nonetheless.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1
7 minutes ago, Zedd said:

Ima stay neutral on this. You seem like a really cool person and have good ours. Like how others have said I would like to see you on more. Good luck!

Even thought personally I don’t like the flag/pfp or side with it politically I don’t think it’s gonna affect Rusts ability as staff.  It’s just like a picture. I haven’t seen Rust going around and promoting the meaning of that flag 

Thank you bro i appreciate it!❤️

• Like 2
  • Winner 1
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

+1

You've been back for a couple weeks now, and you were a perfectly good staff member last time. Frankly don't see why you shouldn't get staff again, sure some people aren't sure about your activity lately but as a T. Mod you'd have to show activity anyway.

• Like 1