Rust's Staff Application

Rust

3 minutes ago, Theos said:

+1

You've been back for a couple weeks now, and you were a perfectly good staff member last time. Frankly don't see why you shouldn't get staff again, sure some people aren't sure about your activity lately but as a T. Mod you'd have to show activity anyway.

Appreciate it Theos ❤️Thanks dude 

5 minutes ago, Sensei said:

-1  But hear me out.

Regardless of your pfp or not (which in my case i've had close experiences that weren't that good and your pfp is concerning at least for me ) I didn't -1 because of that. You have your own belief but as long as that doesn't interfere with me directly, or the business (ie, your staff position and the server health) it's all good.

Reason why I did -1 is activity and your statements on the post itself. I myself am one of the very few people that come first in the server, and last ones to leave and to be really honest rust, I haven't seen your activity as you indicate. I'm familiar with you and  you recently came off reserves but that's pretty much it. I have no doubt in my mind you have great intentions but I should focus first on your faction before already hopping to the staff team. If activity improves then could be a +1, just too soon to dictate a staff position imo. Other than that I haven't had interactions with you good or bad but you were past staff member that wanted back so you could bring good ideas to the staff team. 

Good Luck on this app! Great post nonetheless.

Thanks for the honest response brother, i’ll see you around👊🏼

Just want to point something out, no hate towards anyone. I’ve been on almost every day for a couple weeks now , and i know people are in different timezones, but almost everyone that is telling me about my activity is players that I personally haven’t seen on the server in a while. Might just be how the work / school schedule is going though. 

• Like 2
  • Cringe 1
1 minute ago, Fetn said:

Here I have my own sort of "problems" with the BLM flag but in my opinion it is perfectly fine to have it as your profile picture. No reason for it, I mean it sort of is just a flag to represent that they them selves support the police and how they protect and serve. If people want to say "hey I don't like this profile picture cause it goes against etc". Over all the flag doesn't do any harm its literally the same as having a pride flag as your profile picture so no reason to -1 off that.

You're activity could be a bit better but that's perfectly fine since you have work and life. You have a lot of good previous experience, you want to help out in the community. 

+1 

Thanks Fetn, you explained that perfectly brother. I appreciate it❤️

• Like 2
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

Honestly you seem nice but litterally last week you snapped in a TS channel over you telling RP names and ranks and you had to come apologize in DM's, It showed that your quick to snap on someone for something so small. -1

Edited by Austin
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
3 hours ago, Austin said:

Honestly you seem nice but litterally last week you snapped in a TS channel over you telling RP names and ranks and you had to come apologize in DM's, It showed that your quick to snap on someone for something so small. -1

i have no idea what this is about since i wasnt there but that doesn't sound like rust. 

let me talk about her since i probably know her best after ozzy.

when me and rust got T.Admin (aware im jumping ahead but forgive me for not remembering before that it was 9 months ago) jake gave both of us the responsibility of being GMs and be in charge of  RP on the server in general, it was some rough times ozzy got nuked tora left and whiskey was well whiskey. there was very little staff members on the team and both me and her needed to put a lot of effort into the server to keep it alive, since it was me and her and some Mods at the time and 1 GM (Jake) and she put a lot of effort at the time that alone should get this accepted but since you guys weren't here im here to tell you. 

not lets jump to today, rust has been on and off for some time because of irl issues that she needed to sort out. and now that i believe she did its a great time to welcome her back, she is a trusted member and she have my support any time she needs it. lead rangers in a perfect way and helped me a lot along the way, if the only reason you want to deny that because of her pfp your brain doesnt work that well.... that pfp is here since she got on the forums m8 so chill out and look at the actual player thank you! 

+1 you fucking dishwasher Good Luck!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
5 hours ago, Austin said:

That was because you lied as a Col and GM over something I thought we were just having fun with. I even cleared things up with other players to be sure we were all cool again because you didn’t want to message me after being called out for lying. Not cool man.

2 hours ago, Party said:

i have no idea what this is about since i wasnt there but that doesn't sound like rust. 

let me talk about her since i probably know her best after ozzy.

when me and rust got T.Admin (aware im jumping ahead but forgive me for not remembering before that it was 9 months ago) jake gave both of us the responsibility of being GMs and be in charge of  RP on the server in general, it was some rough times ozzy got nuked tora left and whiskey was well whiskey. there was very little staff members on the team and both me and her needed to put a lot of effort into the server to keep it alive, since it was me and her and some Mods at the time and 1 GM (Jake) and she put a lot of effort at the time that alone should get this accepted but since you guys weren't here im here to tell you. 

not lets jump to today, rust has been on and off for some time because of irl issues that she needed to sort out. and now that i believe she did its a great time to welcome her back, she is a trusted member and she have my support any time she needs it. lead rangers in a perfect way and helped me a lot along the way, if the only reason you want to deny that because of her pfp your brain doesnt work that well.... that pfp is here since she got on the forums m8 so chill out and look at the actual player thank you! 

+1 you fucking dishwasher Good Luck!

Party i appreciate you dawg, thank you brother❤️

5 hours ago, Austin said:

As a faction leader and GM that’s totally something wrong for you to do. I was not expecting you to lie like that to make me look and seem stupid, and in TS you still tried to cover yourself up for lying. And yes, it is about something so little, but to lie and make me look like a moron to others by telling them lies aint cool man. You just didn’t know me well and thought you could gotten away with it. I ain’t like that at all. I still messaged you in DMs after that, wanting to clear things up with you because I’ve always been a neutral person with everyone and i hate issues. So i was willing to forgive you for that and move on & even wanted to join your faction. You never talked to me after that to clear things up, and I believe is wrong for you to comment under here because you said some stupid things in that TS call to me as well. Don’t want no hate or problems brother, but you know the true story just as much as i do.

Edited by Rust
  • Informative 3
18 minutes ago, Rust said:

As a faction leader and GM that’s totally something wrong for you to do. I was not expecting you to lie like that to make me look and seem stupid, and in TS you still tried to cover yourself up for lying. And yes, it is about something so little, but to lie and make me look like a moron to others by telling them lies aint cool man. You just didn’t know me well and thought you could gotten away with it. I ain’t like that at all. I still messaged you in DMs after that, wanting to clear things up with you because I’ve always been a neutral person with everyone and i hate issues. So i was willing to forgive you for that and move on & even wanted to join your faction. You never talked to me after that to clear things up, and I believe is wrong for you to comment under here because you said some stupid things in that TS call to me as well. Don’t want no hate or problems brother, but you know the true story just as much as i do.

0.0 yikers. Can confirm this behavior doesnt surprise me

Like party said, rust was a great staff member and carried rangers while having a huge task being T-Admin. And she did it amazingly. Cool to see you cleared up your IRL issues and came back to the community. 
+1

Goodluck rust, hope you go on to do even more great things 🙂

Edited by huskaii
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, huskaii said:

0.0 yikers. Can confirm this behavior doesnt surprise me

Like party said, rust was a great staff member and carried rangers while having a huge task being T-Admin. And she did it amazingly. Cool to see you cleared up your IRL issues and came back to the community. 
+1

Goodluck rust, hope you go on to do even more great things 🙂

Thank you bro, i really appreciate it❤️ See you around! 

• Haha 1
  • Forums Moderator

Accepted!

Welcome to the Staff Team!
The topic was locked so there's no point to not come to a decision

@Bman will be training you, and @Mavv_ will be overseeing it.

@JakePlease set him to T.Mod. Also, do NOT use any commands until you have been properly trained by Brian.

@Proggy/ @Jake Please lock and move!

Edited by eli_
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Agree 8