SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:199519012
Warns:Third Person Report
Timezone:Central
Playtime?: 241:39:04.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:only clips
    Referral(s): Zenmemes
    Past experiences as staff: none
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I really enjoy this server. The people i meet almost everyday I play is what makes my experience on the game good. There is a problem with people ruining the time for others who wanna have fun and I'm willing to put myself up to the task of helping people out and making the server run smoothly. The amount of rules broke on this server I have experienced during my time playing is quite high and i do believe having an extra person on the team would be a good help to y'all and the server. 

I'm on almost everyday and when I'm on its normally for more then 8 hours and when I'm not at school or work I'm a reliable person if you need it to step up and help run the server and be the admin you need me to be. I believe in myself to be a great person in the community of the server and if need be i can also be a serious person. Since there is a lot to be done when it comes to being staff I do believe I'll be able to do the job efficiently and expeditiously.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? I was banned when I first started playing the server and i didn't fully understand the rules at the time but after my time playing i have learned to understand the rules and understand what I can and cant do.
        Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:no
        How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:Whenever I'm not at work or at school
        If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?I do filming for my JV and Varsity Football Teams and I play Tennis and do things with my Theatre Company in my school.
Did you read the staff rules?:Johnny Deepp

Edited by Johnny_deepp
space some things out to keep it from being to crowded.
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, Johnny_deepp said:

Did you read the staff rules?:I have

oh no

He changed it good man, all interactions with Johnny  have been good. He's always been kind and respect so I think he a decent fit to the staff team and has a referral from Zen which is a plus.  +1

Edited by JohnBoob

Just pointing out, I didn’t officially refer you, simply told you how to apply.  I’m not calling attention to this out for you to remove it or implying you don’t deserve it-you absolutely do and I would have given it to you as per your request-I just don’t want people to see my referral, and assume I fully evaluated the decision (while I had not known you were going to submit an application) and take that as a major reason to support.
Besides that, I’ve had nothing but good experiences with you, and you have consistent positive interactions with the community, and your application looks well written.  +1.

Edited by ZenMemes
  • Informative 2
5 hours ago, Johnny_deepp said:

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:only clips

Highly recommend for you to get a recording software. It’s honestly one thing as staff I’ve come to realize that it’s your word against theirs if you are called upon for needing valid proof. Otherwise I think you’ve been around enough to understand how things are ran and like to see how you’d do given them opportunity. +1

Btw, You could also use shadowplay to clip video, it didnt drop much fps instead of obs.

I would say you're fine, you enjoy your time on the server and knows rules. When we both are online, i have never seen there's a report on you, also you got fish, zen's +1

so gl and hope to see you on the team 😄

+1

Edited by Hoal
10 hours ago, ZenMemes said:

Just pointing out, I didn’t officially refer you, simply told you how to apply.  I’m not calling attention to this out for you to remove it or implying you don’t deserve it-you absolutely do and I would have given it to you as per your request-I just don’t want people to see my referral, and assume I fully evaluated the decision (while I had not known you were going to submit an application) and take that as a major reason to support.
Besides that, I’ve had nothing but good experiences with you, and you have consistent positive interactions with the community, and your application looks well written.  +1.

I'm sorry for referring you if need be just tell me and I'll take your name off thank you for making me aware.

18 hours ago, Austin said:

I would chill out a little and don’t act a fool such as conduct in ooc, but hey everyone has those moments.

I've got to agree with Austin for this part, Ive seen you around almost all the time. The other day with what happened in-game I think we could've all kinda handled it a bit differently. Other than that you've been a great person on the server.

+1