More Slots For Meth Manufacturer

bossMiles

Hello,

I am a player who frequently plays dark rp on your server. Most of the time I play as a meth manufacturer;  although they are always being used because there are only 3 slots available for the job. I believe that 3 is an incredibly low number considering the server population.

sincerely,

Bossmiles

• Like 1

-1 the job is op enough as it is, and have 2 of them is like have 4 printers to yourself adding more slots just for higher levels and groups to put together more xp and money won't be a good mix, 3 has never been a problem when people want the job and see someone afk as meth dealer they'll be reconnected and the person can have the job there's no reason for more slots but its up to proggy about that, I personally think there's no need for it.

• Agree 1

Actually, I've been talking to proggy about this. We might either boost meth manufacturer so more people can play it, or boost crack manufacturer so not only is it fully functional, but it has its own benefit. We currently haven't made a decision on which yet to focus on.

Meth manufacturer used to have more slots before crack manufacturer came along.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Informative 3
10 hours ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

Actually, I've been talking to proggy about this. We might either boost meth manufacturer so more people can play it, or boost crack manufacturer so not only is it fully functional, but it has its own benefit. We currently haven't made a decision on which yet to focus on.

Meth manufacturer used to have more slots before crack manufacturer came along.

Praying crack manufacturer gets chosen so two birds are killed with one stone.  In my opinion the meth manufacturers’ player limit is fine where it is, and if people complain about it enough, maybe we’ll finally get a fix for crack cooker

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...