None

Position you are applying for: 

Anakin Skywalker [501st]

Referrals: 

None

Past Experience: [Optional] 

Jedi Knight, RANCOR SGT Hammer

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

To start with, I will give a sort of background of myself, I have played on GGMRP for 4 years and have some time on GGSWRP, I played there for some years learning more and more about RP and how the GG community acts. I believe that after the experience that I have gotten throughout my years on GG and on other SWRP servers I could bring in a mature manner with good RP. Anyone that is made a lore character or CDR will be held at a higher standard and will be required to act in a certain manner, I believe that I can be held to this high standard and I can act in the manner required of me.

To end this, I have the experience and time to be qualified for this position. I am a Firefighter/EMT and am working on my officer certifications, I believe that with this background I have the knowledge and real life experience of being a leader. I am usually a relaxed person that likes to have fun, but in this position I will be more serious in RP and out of RP, Anakin is a well respected Jedi Knight, meaning that my attitude will affect Anakin in game. With that in mind I will not tarnish Anakin’s image in any way, I believe that I am the right man for this position.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, include details.

I have not been banned

How would you use the role you are applying for?

As Anakin I would dedicate my time to providing a high level of RP as well as provide assistance to 501st CDR Rex.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

During most weekdays around 5-6 hours, Weekends around 8-10 hours

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry’s Mod?

Firefighter/EMT, yes I know this is a job and not a hobby but my job is truly a hobby because I love what I do.

Did you read the application rules?: 

Remake

Edited by Remake
  • Agree 2

logo.png.f655a706f14519b42316b9201ad5561

ACCEPTED

After long consideration, I am unable to directly accept or deny either Anakin application simply based off of this forum application. I will move both applicants onto the interview stage and a decision will be made following that. Thank you for your application and contact me to set up the interview.

• Haha 1