DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

special - staff application

special

In-game name: special

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞 STEAM_0:1:196864130

Warns: 0

Timezone: CST

Playtime?: NA (~500+ hours since last run)

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES]

Referral(s): None

Past experiences as staff: 

Garnet Gaming: MilitaryRP Admin (Human Resources), 3x DarkRP Senior Mod, CWRP Admin (Operator Division)

Valken Networks: MRP Moderator

Reborn Gaming: JvS S. Mod, Mod x2

Altered Roleplay: Co-Owner

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Over the years, I’ve acquired enough experience and knowledge that represents my capability of being a notable member of any kind of staff team. I was part of the Garnet Gaming staff team many times before in MRP, DRP, and CWRP. I am more than familiar with the rules, responsibilities, and how the staff team operates within the community. I can also be trusted as a player and as a staff member to uphold my fulfillment to the community and for the future of it as well. I want to fulfill my time and efforts to the community to the best of my ability.
My passion for staffing and benefiting others is what makes me stand out from any other member of the community. I plan to use this passion of mine to achieve my goal to make a difference that’ll benefit the community. I describe myself as a leader because I stand out within any group providing communication, integrity, and more which also explains my uniqueness within the community. I plan on using my acquired experience to introduce a variety of unique ideas and implementations that will improve the community in many ways. 

Through my experience, I have learned to handle any kind of situation that appears in front of me, no matter the difficulty. Maturity, being calm, and being equitable are what represent my demeanor and perspective on handling situations. I always resort to an open-minded and fair approach to anything. Through that approach, I acquire many opinions and facts from different kinds of sources that’ll aid me towards the correct decision. As a member of the community, I strive to be a role model for others and set an example for others to follow.
I choose to serve as a staff member within this community for mainly the staff team itself. I have an overwhelming amount of administrative experience within Garnet Gaming. Being part of this staff team allows me to truly present what I’m worth. I feel that I’m able to provide my abilities on a variety of matters not only within staffing itself. I enjoy the administrative part but I always love more responsibility. I always loved specifically staffing on GG servers, I’m able to interact with different staff members and grow with them.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

1. I was community banned before on November 3rd, 2019; everything was resolved between Garnet and I.

2. One joke ban for Racism

Have you made any previous applications, if so when?: May 21, 2020

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 6 hours+ daily

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?:
I go to work, go to the gym, and sit on my pc all day.

Did you read the staff rules?: special

Edited by special
  • Like 3
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 5
  • Community Director

+1 You were an incredible, reliable, and competent member of the staff team the last time around on SWRP. I have no doubt in my mind that you'll be a benefit to the team, especially during the start up. Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Forums Moderator
49 minutes ago, Orange said:

I probably shoulda put something in brackets but that’s not a real ban. Special said black in OOC and bishop reported it as a joke and I took the sit seeing it as a joke so I banned him for 1 second and for some reason 1 second on the ban lost comes up as perm (also I don’t feel like it’s necessary that you dumb react him it was a honest mistake and he had zero context)

Edited by Python
  • Like 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

logo.png.f655a706f14519b42316b9201ad5561

ACCEPTED

Special has done a crazy amount of work already in doing what he can and has a lot of experience to run with. I am more than confident that special will make an exceptional member of the staff team. We will move forward with your responsibilities when the time comes. Thank you for applying. 

• Like 3