Ban appeal

b1P0Lar

my ign is: 11B DS SGT Adaaam

cant remember who banned maybe garnet

no idea

10 20 gmt or 10 mins ago 15 october

mass + ban evasion

2 weeks + 1 year

some little fucker changed his name to mine and an admin decided to abn me and also gave me a ban evasion ban because he still thinks its me(i  have no proof cus i cant get any but all of us army can vouch)

just remove the ban ffs

• Haha 1
  • Informative 1
36 minutes ago, b1P0Lar said:

my ign is: 11B DS SGT Adaaam

cant remember who banned maybe garnet

no idea

10 20 gmt or 10 mins ago 15 october

mass + ban evasion

2 weeks + 1 year

some little fucker changed his name to mine and an admin decided to abn me and also gave me a ban evasion ban because he still thinks its me(i  have no proof cus i cant get any but all of us army can vouch)

just remove the ban ffs

you be currently Unbanned spoke wit Fonza about it

• Disagree 1

https://gyazo.com/f5afec0d6a656d538233aa119263684d 

@b1P0Lar you didn't have to disagree react ye know I did try to help

By the looks of the ban logs you were rebanned for Ban evasion meaning (just assumption for this next bit) When you got banned for the mass rdm that was false You got on an ALT account (or have someone in your house who plays the server with you aka same ip,) They were online and you both got banned for ban evasion, Then your account got unbanned because of the false ban but the other person did not, leading you to get Rebanned for ban evasion. 

IF that isn't the cause however You'd be the first person probably to get rebanned after an unban the reban via console

@Salmon no lockin yet as shit happened

• Winner 1
  • Agree 1
  • StarWarsRP Management Team
6 hours ago, b1P0Lar said:

well im still waiting to be unbanned. is there anything you need from me?

At this point you've just gotta be patient. He will respond/deal with this when he has the time to look at it properly.

6 hours ago, Nutter said:

@time I think somebody got banned by your automatic alt detector, as I do not recall banning for evasion haha

I can 100% guarantee that the automatic ban evasion detector will never be wrong, and we can look at the code together if you wish with other execs. The accounts must be connected in some way. This means his main account was banned at the time his alt account attempted to join the server.

EDIT:

OKAY so I figured out what happened.

You were banned for Mass RDM (your account is a family-shared account). The main account connected to the family-shared account you are using was also banned for Mass RDM, but it was never unbanned (so the server still thinks you're ban evading everytime you try to join).

Basically, I need the Steam ID of your family-shared main account that owns your copy of Garry's Mod so I can unban it. Then after that your shared account won't get banned for ban evasion every time. Otherwise, as long as your main stays banned, you will not be able to join the server.

Edited by time
  • Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 2
  • The Garnut
5 hours ago, time said:

can 100% guarantee that the automatic ban evasion detector will never be wrong, and we can look at the code together if you wish with other execs. The accounts must be connected in some way. This means his main account was banned at the time his alt account attempted to join the server.

Oh yeah, I wasn't doubting your system, I was just saying, it was not my ban - it was an automatic one lol.

Thank you for explaining it to him though.

• Like 3