In-game name: Fubar Quedeca
SteamID (STEAM_0:1:172601754)'
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 202:38:09
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/A
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]  Just a jail break server I use to play a while back but the server died so i stopped playing.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

I Think I should be chosen than other applicants because I truly like playing on the server.        I am un bias to past experiencing with other playing and I do not hold grudges.        I am dedicated to becoming a mod on this server no matter how long it takes and I will be very helpful in the server and do whatever I can to make the server improve.         I  feel Every person on the server who has played recently should know me by know and for good things and being helpful.        I know just about everything there is to know about running a server and being a mod on it.        I am on a lot during the day (unless I have work) and if I became a mod I would constantly be taking sits and helping out players instead of basing or other things.       I have experience modding on other servers as well so this should come easy to me. I would say I am a very mature and patient person who doesn't get frustrated or overwhelmed easily which would help out in a lot of situations.

Throughout the day there are points where there are no staff online. Is there is any they don't take sits because there are to many and they get overwhelmed, This usually occurs late at night or randomly throughout the day.       Sense I am usually on the server I would be able to help out during these times And take as many sits and do as much as I can as possible.         This way the players on the server Don't get annoyed after they been RDM'd multiple times and the person who killed them has had nothing happen to them.       This can cause them to leave the server or begin breaking the rules as well which causes more trouble.       I would be able to handle these situations quickly so they never happen.   I am prepared to become a staff member.       I will not abuse my power as a staff what so ever.        I am really dedicated to becoming a staff member and I really want the server to grow more to meet more people on the server and make more memories. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have 4 bans... I do not remember a single one of these and i have changed in the server and I haven't broke any rules or get any warns anymore... I am sorry for this and please don't let this make me seem like a un trust worthy player.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, August 5th
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am on all the time and I'd say at least 2 hours a day.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play sports like baseball and basketball. I like to hang out with friends and I have a job at arbys
Did you read the staff rules?: Fubar Quedeca

Edited by DynBarter
I changed my bans from 0 to 4 becuase i didnt know i had 4 bans
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, stretchy said:

cV9AfHt.png

I apologize. I honestly did not know i had bans on record... Hopefully this doesn't effect my application because I haven't been breaking any rules for a while now. Once again I apologize for this

Edited by DynBarter
Bad grammar

Gonna be honest. Never seen ya before. Maybe because I have not played in a couple days but I feel like I should know of you. With that, combined with 4 bans on record.... I d k man-I can't think of a single staff who has more than one on record. Excluding @Fetn

Ima stay Neutral for now

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
12 hours ago, xFish said:

Gonna be honest. Never seen ya before. Maybe because I have not played in a couple days but I feel like I should know of you. With that, combined with 4 bans on record.... I d k man-I can't think of a single staff who has more than one on record. Excluding @Fetn

Ima stay Neutral for now

I have a perma ban on my record with other bans but eh most the time bans don't mean much... but you got banned today apparently so -1 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1